[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is there anything more pitiful and disgusting than a NEET?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1354228277474.jpg (2 MB, 2326x3101) Image search: [Google]
1354228277474.jpg
2 MB, 2326x3101
Is there anything more pitiful and disgusting than a NEET?
>>
People who have nothing better to to do then poke fun at them.
>>
A wagekek.
>>
Baby role players
Scat fetishists

Basically poo related stuff.

I may be a dirty neet that smells like shit.

But the smell isn't actually FROM shit.
>>
File: 1445216212738.jpg (30 KB, 524x336) Image search: [Google]
1445216212738.jpg
30 KB, 524x336
Probably those fingerless gloves that autists at my school used to wear.
>>
>>24446025
All wageslaves desu senpai
>>
File: image.png (410 KB, 949x719) Image search: [Google]
image.png
410 KB, 949x719
my current mental state. think i was a hop skip and jump away from a total psychotic break from reality or a faustian pact for eternal damnation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W7R_PLeawqo
>>
Ok, I get that this guy isn't fashionable in a sense that you'd like, but is it really necessary for someone to go out of their way to take a photo of him just to publically ridicule him? Is the sense of being part on an 'in crowd' that important that you'll sacrifice what little dignity you have?
>>
>>24446060
Why are fingerless gloves bad?
>>
>>24446105
Shaming is one of the few great ways to get people to stop acting like tards. It literally takes no effort and results are often very good.
>>
>>24446114
Only an autist would ask that question.
>>
>>24446133
Yes. Explain tho. I don't have any but they're literally just a kind of gloves to me, what about them is so awful?
>>
>>24446114
Because they look cool, but not the accepted cool. It's a little too roleplayey for normals.

Cause normals, they gotta fit iiiin
Oh normals just gotta fit iiiiiiiiiiiin.
(Sang to the tune of "girls just wanna have fun"
>>
>>24446025
Yes, trannies.
>>
>>24446158
they're for biking. if you get flipped, it's possible the first thing that hits the ground is your wrists, and the skin gets torn off. that's what fingerless gloves in OP are for.
>>
>>24446105

The guy probably wanted this picture taken and it's on his own profile. He's posing for it.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.