[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Facebook
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: 1447994617209.jpg (40 KB, 390x478) Image search: [Google]
1447994617209.jpg
40 KB, 390x478
Has anyone here ever been so lonely they wanted to make a bunch of facebook profiles and have them interact with each other as if they were real people so you didn't feel as lonely? Is there a program that can simulate facebook or anything so I can do this without some random faggots adding me?
>>
I don't think this would work, just try using omegle over and over until you find some needy girl who will talk to you

When one of you gets sick of the other, find another girl
>>
I've thought about making a fake facebook profile and playing chad...
>>
>>24445967
I wouldn't play chad but I'd at least make me semi-popular. I'd even make my 2D girlfriend a profile and set us in a relationship and such. I could create fake drama between two other profiles and have them air their dirty laundry and stuff. I'm so lonely.
>>
>>24445984
You'd make yourself Yuuki Rito/Kodaka Hasegawa?
>>
File: 1442498369393.jpg (208 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
1442498369393.jpg
208 KB, 1536x2048
I don't understand how this will help you stop feeling lonely, but I understand why you would try.

I have no friends, even people from. /r9k/ didn't want to talk to me
>>
>>24446022
Literally who?
>>24446054
Yeah it's something that'd at least keep me busy.
>>
>>24445944
>Is there a program that can simulate facebook or anything so I can do this without some random faggots adding me?

The Sims?

Live vicariously through computerized dolls houses.

Hopefully you'll have a moment of realization as you see your Sim avatar exercising, getting a job, taking up hobbies, leaving their house, and practicing social skills... and realize that you can just do those things yourself in real life instead of doing them in a dumb game. I had a moment like that, I'm glad I did.
>>
>>24446068
>you can just do it
>just b urself
>>
Add a bunch of Indian people and people from east Asia they like everything on facebook
>>
>>24446064
Anime harem protagonists.
>>
>>24446115
I don't want a harem. I'd have my one girlfriend and that'd be it. I'd have everyone else living their own lifes. Maybe I'd add in a randomizer to decided what mood they were in or something,
>>
>>24445944
I have a Facebook like that OP its really nice
>>
>>24446192
Tell me what it's like, how many accounts do you have? How do you avoid it basically spying on you?
>>
>>24446203
I really like logging on having an comment or a like from someone. I only have one account and I use Opera as a dedicate facebook so they can't really spy.
>>
>>24446296
Wait you have one account but you said you have a facebook like that, implying you made more profiles. How does that work?
>>
Anyone plz? I really want a "facebook simulator" with profiles and all. I mean I could just make facebook profiles but I feel like they'd all just lead back to one person, me.
>>
File: 1435235272739.jpg (323 KB, 1600x2000) Image search: [Google]
1435235272739.jpg
323 KB, 1600x2000
>>24445944
It'd be so interesting stumbling open a closed circle of imaginary friends who've all added eachother, all have anime pics and all talk to eachother like they're best friends.
>>
>>24447049
Would it? It sounds like a certifiable path down to becoming Norman Bates.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.