[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Name the 3 personality traits you hate the most. If its sex
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3
Name the 3 personality traits you hate the most.

If its sex based I will assume you're stupid
>>
Arrogance
Inconsideration
Status seeking

Different but pretty much the same thing.

"I'm better than you."

Pretty sure life doesn't come with a win condition.
>>
The need to gossip
"Anything goes as long as I get what I want in the end"
The need to dislike someone simply because they dislike you.
>>
Unjust
Sadistic

An unjust person tends to act as if they are above everyone else and free to do as they please regardless of the impact is has on others. Sadistic people on the other hand make other people feel bad solely for their own pleasure and bring more unjustifiable misery into the world than.any other people.

I only listed two traits as all the other awful ones I could think about were closely related to these two anyway.
>>
>>24445880
sex
sex
and of course sex
>>
>>24446819
>tfw sadistic

Gun torture u c:
>>
>>24445880
Selfishness
Close-mindedness
Disloyal-ness-thingy
I basically hate people that get pissed off or argue when another person expresses their opinion in a manner that invites others to discussion, or when someone corrects the person in a neutral manner, and the said person feels offended for someone making them know of an error they made.
And disloyal people? Burning with hate towards them. Of course i am referring to people that cheat on their partner, or are disloyal to friends or family that are positively impacting their lives.
>>
>>24445880

Impatience
whimsical
impulsive

People like this drive me insane, they feed on me like parasites if I let them, they expect shit, are quick to bore, expect you to keep them entertained like they are fucking children and fix their problems they can't fix themselves for them. I avoid them as much as possible, which is hard, considering there are many.
>>
>>24446152
>"Anything goes as long as I get what I want in the end"
And then that person wonders why noone likes him/her. I can't stand people like that
>>
File: French Engineering.jpg (120 KB, 683x1024) Image search: [Google]
French Engineering.jpg
120 KB, 683x1024
>>24445880
"Independent" (as in ; I don't need anyone, I don't get attached)
Gregarious (by that I mean : cares about popular thing, obey the words of the spectacle, doesn't really think by his/herself)
Tolerant (that is ; I don't make any kind of hierarchy, I like everything and everyone just the same)

Tell me what you think of that...?

>>24447000
I feel like these are the polar opposite of my standards and yet I agree.
>>
Smarminess

Thats it desu.
>>
Not loyal/not willing to stick with you through real shit

Caring too much/too serious (as in can't handle the banter at all and gets offended by everything)

overvalue themselves
>>
Smugness
Comfyness
Lazyness
>>
deceitfulness
perfidy (technically the same)
assuming
>>
>bad listeners
they interrupt and never remember details
>whiners
people that complain too much, some complaining is okay but if they have a whiny voice it's over
>fake alphas
I've put so many of these in their place
>>
>>24447568
>fake alphas
elaborate please
>>
>>24445880
Intellect
Ambition
Disipline
>>
>>24445880
>religiousnous
>eternal offense
>sluttishness
>>
>>24445880
Deceitfulness
Besserweiserness, don't know what it's called. arrogance maybe?
Selfishness
>>
>>24445880
>lying
>people too awkward to just say hi in passing (i.e. coworkers in the hall way who just look at the floor when they walk past me instead of smiling and saying whats up like i do)
>posers
>>
All of them
>2016
>interfacing with other humans
>>
>>24448211
Wow, I bet you'd really like me then...
>>
>>24445913
>Pretty sure life doesn't come with a win condition.

how wrong you are.

life is competition. the grass on your lawn competes for light, the trees do the same, flowers do the same, all the little beetles and insects and animals and shit compete for a mate, boys compete to be best at sports/the funniest, girls to be the prettiest (to win the 'best' boy), and then when the boys grow up they're competing against one another economically, for status, for women, and women continue to compete for the highest quality male

life most certainly DOES come with a win condition
>>
File: image.png (1 MB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1 MB, 640x1136
>>24447624
alphas that can't fight
It's hilarious when they pick on you at school and when see you on the street or at a party and think the rules are the same
>tfw I'm the nigga you gotta be worried about
feels good
>>
>>24445880
Hypocrisy
Dunning-Kruger effect
Selfishness
>>
>>24445880

God complex
Self loathing
Future focused
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.