[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got back from France lads, about to off myself. I tried
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: 54565655.gif (14 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
54565655.gif
14 KB, 633x758
Just got back from France lads, about to off myself. I tried to join the French Foreign Legion but the recruitment center wouldn't even let me in the door because I couldn't do any fucking pull ups. What the fuck? I can still shoot a gun. It seriously hurts to be rejected within seconds over some bullshit. I don't know what to do, that was my last chance to become alpha and get a qt French girl.
>>
>>24445626
I find mild amusement at your incompetence. Thanks.
>>
dude you need to prepare before you do shit like that
don't kill yourself, exercise and eat lots of protein for a few months, then try again
>>
>>24445639
I'm not sure if I even want to join a shitty legion that disrespects me like that. I spent over three hours waiting with a bunch of third world nigs and they all got let in, they even laughed at me one threw his drink on my jersey. If the legions wants nigs more than whites then fuck them. I'll just hang myself.
>>
>>24445694
As someone who was gonna join the Legion, damn anon that sucks.
>>
>>24445694
>I'm not sure if I even want to join a shitty legion that disrespects me like that.
The FFL is notorious for treating everyone like shit and their training is one of the hardest in the world.

No pussy faggots like you, OP, can actually get in.
>>
>>24445900
thus spoke anon
>>
I told you bro.
should have pretended to be a Syrian refugee
>>
Why would any army want a fat faggot who cant even do a pull-up. The fact that youre even posting this is more proof that you physically and mentally shouldnt be in any militia.

The FFL isnt the twinkie paintballer club
>>
How do you live day to day with the knowledge that you can't do any pull ups?

I couldn't do any pull ups in the early stages of puberty, so I trained every day until I managed to pull it off. But you just keep going, not giving a shit? I don't know whether that's impressive or pathetic.
>>
>>24445626
Gr8 b8 m8
On there other hand, if you actually went to a fucking foreign country to join an army without even reading what are the requierements OR thinking that you will join regardless because
>I can still shoot a gun
Then I wonder how the fuck you didnt choke on your food yet or something
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.