[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How would you respond if she asked to be your gf?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: IMG_201511326_114950.jpg (159 KB, 480x473) Image search: [Google]
IMG_201511326_114950.jpg
159 KB, 480x473
How would you respond if she asked to be your gf?
>>
For the first time in my life I would laugh in some bodies face and be justified.

Pull a Stacy.
>>
File: srry but cant.jpg (59 KB, 646x650) Image search: [Google]
srry but cant.jpg
59 KB, 646x650
>>24445583
Sorry proncess but I can't.
>>
jesus, she has armpit hair like the cookie monster
>>
"Yes"

Bloxxcc
>>
>>24445583
>No

Done.
>>
>>24445583
Rip up her clothes as soon as she finishes asking me and mercilessly fuck her asshole.
>>
File: siiiiiip.jpg (69 KB, 289x289) Image search: [Google]
siiiiiip.jpg
69 KB, 289x289
I would just walk away, without responding.
>>
>>24445583
I would say let's have something casual. I wouldn't want a relationship with her, but I would fuck her for sure.
>>
sorry but my tulpa would be jealous
>>
>>24445583
omg yes i love pretendtobe asexual genderfluid neon coloured girls that think they are special; its one of my fetish.

yes im desperate as fuck. ill fuck her life force out of her till she doesnt ever exist on this world.
>>
>>24445583
Fuck her until she shits herself and cries.
>>
>>24445583
She seemed reasonably fine until I saw her blue toned armpits.

Why the fuck do people dye those?
>>
Depends, if she was a tumblr SJW, no thanks, if she just had an interest in dying her body hair for private monogamous sexual purposes, I would very much like that actually.
>>
>>24445583
I'm gay. Sugar in the tank. Homosexula. Suspect number 1. Flamin. I'm on fire. Hot.
>>
>>24445583
Jesus H christ

getting a blowjob from her would be like sticking your cock in a wood chipper
>>
>>24445937
Something you want to tell us about woodchippers from personal experience?
>>
>>24445937
Some of us are into that anon. Don't judge me.
>>
probably she want to fuck you first #checkyourprivilege #mysogeny etc...
>>
>>24445959
If I let her fuck me she'll love me after right?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.