[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I went to a wedding last night and got really drunk so I wouldn't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
File: 42134213421.jpg (71 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
42134213421.jpg
71 KB, 400x300
I went to a wedding last night and got really drunk so I wouldn't feel so robotic
I wrote one of those letters you put in the bottle and then they open one on each anniversary and thought it be so hilarious to include my epic 4chan humour and now im embarrassed that one year from now theyre going to open
"Festering nigger diarrhea
-anon"
And 5 years from now
"POOp!!! HAHAHAH!!! FUNNY POOPIES!!! LOLOLOL HAHAHAHAHA POOP FUNNY FUNNY POOPIES!!!!! UH OH I GO POOPIE IN DIAPHER SO FUNNY HAHAHAHAHAHAH POOP!
-anon"
I made 20 of them for each year so that means every single year theyre going to be reminded of how autistic i am
>>
Nigga, you what?
>>
Why would you do that? Even if you're drunk that's no excuse.
>>
>>24445464
Was l not clear?
>>
Fucking kek OP. You fucked up.
>>
they'll be divorced within 10 years and probably wont open them all so at least theres that
>>
>>24445196
There's only one thing to do. Break into their house, destroy the evidence, and shit in their sink.
>>
>>24445196
Anon is a total dweeb!
>>
They will also probably put them on Facebook, so EVERYONE will know how autistic you are
>>
>>24445481
It's clearly fake. OP flew to close to the sun.
>>
>>24445196
Hurrr am I epic yet guys!?

Is my clearly fake story going to get screen capped for all of 4chan history!?

Fuck off OP and your fake shit.
>>
>>24446620
youre much more cringeworthy
>muh secret club
>being edgy
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.