[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Tfw will always be a cuttlet How do I deal with this? Would
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3
>Tfw will always be a cuttlet
How do I deal with this? Would fembots settle for a a cutfag?
>>
do you live in the US?
if so, you're fine
>>
>>24446500
This. If not, move to the US. Or Jewland or Muslimland. Also in the rest of the world you could easily find a girl who doesn't give two fucks about it.
>>
File: shigputer.jpg (29 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
shigputer.jpg
29 KB, 600x600
yeah, THAT'S the reason why women find you repulsive
>>
>>24446500
>>24446522
I live in Holland. Everyone is over 6foot and uncut while I'm a manlet cuttlet.

JUST REEEEEEEEEE
>>
uh yeah you're fine

pretty much every survey i've ever seen on the topic shows women preferring circumcised over uncut.
>>
>>24446739
In America maybe. In Yurop the reaction is more like "oh, part of your penis is missing". Many girls won't give a fuck OP. My gf's ex was cut (in the UK this is, where it is fairly unusual) but she didn't care.
>>
>>24446806

i unno ye thats true

america, canada, australia, new zealand, and a bunch of places in Asia have really high circumcision rates.

europe is like around 10-20% surprisingly, I thought europe had more circumcision.

owell, I guess it's another cultural thing to factor in OP it probably won't really matter.
>>
>>24446856
I didn't know it was so high in Aus+NZ, let alone Asia apart from Muslim areas.

Yeah if you are a male in your twenties let's say in Europe, it's very likely you have a full dick. The medical reasons to do it are not that common, so it is mostly confined to Muslims and Jews here.
>>
>>24446806
>My gf's ex was cut

>my gf tells me about the penises of other guys she's fucked

Kek spotted.
>>
>>24446856
>australia
nope
>>
>>24446911
Lol. We know about each other's pasts. Don't tell me you aren't curious to know what a girl has experienced. I'm not inviting these guys round to spitroast her.
>>
>>24446914

> In 2005 the interview found that the prevalence of circumcision in Australia was roughy 58%
>>
>>24446932

Asking how many people someone has slept with is a lot different than saying, "So, tell me about the kind of dicks you've sucked. How big were they? Were they cut or uncut? Did you swallow?"

Asking anything past the number of people she's been with makes you either very insecure or a total kek.
>>
>>24446978
Or just open. I have told her the equivalent information about girls I've been with and she was interested to hear it.
>>
>>24445047
>How do I deal with this? Would fembots settle for a a cutfag?

No, that shit is disgusting. Why would a non-Jew/Mudslime have their penis mutilated? Americans are weird.
>>
>>24446714
are you moroccan?
>>
>>24446714
Italian version of you, here.
>>
>>24447029
Why were you chopped?

And OP, also why?
>>
>tfw skinbridgelet
>>
>>24447051
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phimosis
>>
File: 1412298835452.png (22 KB, 800x600) Image search: [Google]
1412298835452.png
22 KB, 800x600
If you were really that desperate for your foreskin, you'd be restoring it.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Foreskin_restoration

If not, shut up and stop complaining about it, since you aren't doing anything about it. You can't undo the past, so why dwell on it? You've done it enough, move on with your life.
>>
>>24446739
A survey if wonen prefer a mutilated person or an uncut one?
You would never see a survey that asks men if they prefer a cut pussy or an uncut one.
Feminist double standards
>>
>>24446978
Uber Virgin detected
>>
I prefer cut. Uncut dicks are gross to me.
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.