[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Tfw you hate tinder and it only brings you disappointment and lies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2
File: image.png (213 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.png
213 KB, 1536x2048
Tfw you hate tinder and it only brings you disappointment and lies
>>
How's that disappointment?
>>
>>24444989
Oink oink
>>
>>24445010
That makes sense. I'm glad I asked
>>
i'm not even ugly but only got 25 matches of ugly girls i accidentally swiped
>>
>>24444962

for those of you who don't have a facebook, how do you use Tinder? Should I just make a facebook with my name and pic?
>>
>>24445085
You don't have facebook?
Yeah just create one but remember the algorithm works by looking at how many friends you have on there.
>>
>>24445085
although ill clarify, the algorithm still works, youll get a list of girls you can swipe left or right on.

and even better if you have chrome you can use an extension called flamite to swipe automatically for you and just get the girls that accept you without bothering with the app entirely.
>>
>>24445085
i managed to trudge through the shit by swiping automatically and for the first time got matched with at least 4-5 girls that i could talk to.
>>
Learn to take a complement, Anon!

Gosh...
why are you always so negative!
>>
>>24445144
She's trying to game me bro.
Empty compliments to try and lure me
>>
>>24445112
>the algorithm works by looking at how many friends you have on there
not him but what's the fucking point then, I wouldn't need an app like that if I had any facebook friends
>>
>>24445174
i had something like 500 facebook friends before deleting 300 because of how useless it is to have friends on facebook.

facebook friends != real friends

out of something like 200 left, only 10 i would consider real real friends and the rest associates i come across at some point in time.

anyway i would still consider using it if you want to meet people.
>>
>>24445158
or! she's not. At least talk to her, it can't hurt.
>>
Can't find anyone that isn't within a 40 mile radius, rip
>>
>>24445241
do 100km.

where are you and how many fb friends?
>>
>>24445228
it can hurt
my pelvic bones
>>
>>24445253
UK, Kent. New profile so 110 friends rn, would rather not match with them.
>>
>>24445314
you dont match with your mates, sometimes your friends friends but thats rare.
110 sounds fine.
kent seems like a big place. wtf?

try flamite and obviously gotta wait a day or so as well till matches pop up
>>
>>24445314
its like farming humans, gotta grind grind grind
till you find that person
>>
Then don't match her. It's not fucking hard.
>>
>>24445415
hard not to when you swipe right continously with the force of a thousand shits
>>
>>24445010
Pump and dump.
>>
File: 2015-11-20 17.21.44.png (211 KB, 720x1280) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-20 17.21.44.png
211 KB, 720x1280
not always
>>
>>24445752
nice 1 fwend
>>
>>24444962
>in tinder thread the other night
>been having trouble closing matches
>robots say to close it earlier and be more aggressive
>do this
>she's down to go on a date
>if she lived 90 miles closer to me

What the fuck, my fucking luck. Why the hell did we even get matched? Why only bring this up now instead of when we were chatting. God damn it...
>>
What's a good profile?
>>
>be me
>deathly scared of boring girls in conversations
>as a result, write huge walls of text to constantly feed further discussion
>it only ends up boring them that I write that much
>mfw
There's no way out is there?
>>
it showed promise but ended up being chads looking for an easy bang and chicks flirting to boost their confidence with no plans to actually ever meet whoever they chat with unless its chad.
Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.