[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Normie rationalizations
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3
File: 1442887310917.png (18 KB, 257x149) Image search: [Google]
1442887310917.png
18 KB, 257x149
>It doesn't matter who I had sex with before! the past is the past and people change anon!

This is the epitome of normie bullshit.

Consider the following: Let's say your best friend fucked your girlfriend, before you met her. Would you be okay with that? If not, in fact isn't it better if she was fucking your best friend instead of random drug dealers and DJs? At least you know and trust the guy.
>>
>>24444947
>Let's say your best friend fucked your girlfriend, before you met her. Would you be okay with that?

Yes? I'm not sure what answer you're looking for to justify your idiot delusions here. Unless someone's being irresponsible in terms of hygiene/disease, who cares what or who they did in the past?
>>
>>24444980
>being this huge of a kuck
Holy shit dude.
>>
>>24445000
>I slept with a person that had previously slept with someone else

versus

>i will never sleep with anybody because they are sleeping with everybody else

robots are the ultimate clucks
>>
>>24445038
Sleeping wit your best friends sloppy seconds is decidedly more pathetic than nothing you kuck. The fact you think it's normal means you're beyond helping though
>>
>>24444947
>Let's say your best friend fucked your girlfriend, before you met her. Would you be okay with that?

If it is truly your best friend, either of them should tell you before things get too serious between her and you. If you get the information in time, you should be able to make your own decision.

Something similar has actually happened to me. It wasn't my best friend but someone who used to be a very close friend. I had to cut him out of my life as best as I could (wich wasn't too easy, gicen that we were parts of very similar circles).
>>
>>24445064
But what's the big deal? Having fucked your best friend versus random unknown guys shouldn't be any different in theory, the past is the past
>>
>>24445215

I can only speak for myself, but it is hard to be around someone if you know what happened between your partner and them. In particular, of you are spending time wiith both of them together. Intrusive thoughts etc. can not only ruin your night but might also take their toll on your relationship in the long run.
>>
File: gigantic faggot.gif (137 KB, 180x135) Image search: [Google]
gigantic faggot.gif
137 KB, 180x135
>>24445000
>Holy shit dude.
Great argument there
>>
She's right that it doesn't matter.
It's the fact that she's had sex in the past.

If she has a track record of having sex and moving on, why would I invest any time or money into what will be a complete waste?
>>
>>24446165
>why would I invest any time or money into what will be a complete waste

Why would you automatically assume that? Have you ever heard the term self-fulfilling prophecy?
>>
>>24444947
>Let's say your best friend fucked your girlfriend, before you met her.
This is my situation (except it wasn't before I met her), and I'm OK with it because her and him didn't last long, and she tells me his dick was smaller than mine and more importantly her didn't know how to fuck her. So I feel pretty good about the way it's all turned out. And if anything I think it's cool that my friend has similar taste in women to me.
>>
>>24446188
It's not an assumption, it's how she is.
>>
>>24444947
If they're my best friend and it happened beforehand then yeah I don't see the issue, as long as there aren't feelings that are still there afterwards. Agree that it's better to be with someone that you trust than some random jerkoffs that could be anyone.
>>
>>24446216
>she tells me his dick was smaller than mine and more importantly he didn't know how to fuck her
did she volunteer this information or did you press for it in some way? Because that seems like a shitty thing to talk about, what with her airing out some very personal information of your best friend and you seem to be perfectly fine with that.
>>
>>24446237
Have you ever been in that kind of situation? It can strain or even break friendships and your relationship. It's better when past partners aren't around.
>>
>>24446268
Women dont understand the concept of personal or sensitive information. The amount of shit i know about my co-workers boyfriends is terrifying. And i havent even asked about them.
>>
>>24446268
I understand what you're saying. I like knowing everything about a girl and am happy to tell her about my own sexual past. We are pretty open about stuff. She volunteered that info fairly early on.

>>24446303
ikr
I dread to think what her friends know about me. It just seems to go with the territory.
>>
>>24446321
I dunno mang, it feels like a breach of trust when it's about your best friend but I can get that that comes with the territory of advancing your own relationship when her past one happens to be with someone you know.
>>
>>24445000
>calls him a kuck
>talks about his girlfriend fucking his best friend

I have news for you.
>>
>>24446343
I agree it is a little shitty. I would be much more pissed at her if she ever taunted him about it openly or shit talked about him to anyone else. Also I would never use what she has told me against him. He isn't my best friend exactly, if that makes any difference, but a friend I know well and respect.

And yes I do think I would always want to know, as part of advancing the relationship with her as you say, so I am more glad that she told me than annoyed at her breach of trust. Maybe that makes me shitty, idk.
>>
File: 1393641174801.jpg (22 KB, 533x477) Image search: [Google]
1393641174801.jpg
22 KB, 533x477
>>24446216
>she tells me his dick was smaller than mine
>believing her
>>
>>24446216
>and she tells me his dick was smaller than mine and more importantly her didn't know how to fuck her.

I have had issues with the past of my gf and one of our mutual friends as well but not because I feared that he might have somehow been better than me. That thought didn't even cross my mind, desu. I simply can't stand the idea of being in the same room as someone else that has been intimate with her in any form. It makes me physically ill.
>>
>>24446429
I saw him naked (flaccid though) back in school times and I can believe it. She wasn't afraid to admit she's been with bigger than me, so it's not like the typical bullshit "oh you're the biggest I've had anon"
>>
>>24446465
I can kind of see where you are coming from. It's a little weird for me to but the fact is she has chosen to be with me.
>>
>>24446487
>she has chosen to be with me.

It's not about that either. I don't think of him as competition or anything like that. Him and I are still friends in a way. Whenever we meet at a mutual friend's birthday party, or wherever, we still get along great. But we won't ever return to being as close as we used to be because I can only stomach being around him for short bursts of time.
>>
>>24446592
Is it just the thought that her body is yours and anyone else having been near it is an intrusion? Would you feel differently if he wasn't a friend?
>>
>>24444947

>not spit roasting your current GF with your best friend

lame
>>
>>24446606
I think that a lot of it has to do with my upbringing. I can't stomach being close to him because of intrusive thoughts. I can't stand imaging her doing things with him that should be reserved for her bf (mainly but not only sexual things).

>Would you feel differently if he wasn't a friend?
I don't have any problems with her long-term ex, or the few flings she had with two guys that aren't part of our life in any way.

The problem is that I actually would like to go back to being better friends with our mutual friend but I simply can't.
>>
>>24446698
Oh OK, so she fooled around with him casually rather than having been his gf at some point?

Have you discussed this with her? Do you even know for sure what they got up to?
>>
>>24446758
>Oh OK, so she fooled around with him casually rather than having been his gf at some point?

They used to very close platonic friends for a while. Then had a short phase in which they would end up fooling around after a night's out. No one else other than her best female friend knew about them doing this.

I actually got to know them individually. I know him longer than she does, and met her before he did, but I was out of town for a while. When I returned, I started hanging out with my buddies in town and was surprised that they had become friends too. By that time they had already stopped hooking up for quiet some time.

When her and I became a couple, I didn't know about their past. It didn't come up until three or so months into the relationship.

>>24446758
>Have you discussed this with her?

Yes, repeatedly. She understands my issues 100% and offered to cut him from our lives completely. But that isn't completely possible because he is friends with most of our other friends here.

>>24446758
>Do you even know for sure what they got up to?
Yes, we have talked about this.
>>
>>24446904
Interesting situation. To me the big thing would be, did she do stuff with him she isn't prepared to do with me?

If they just fucked around, fine, whatever, it doesn't bother me.
If she is like "well I let him fuck my ass but I'm not really into that any more, sorry" than that is a dealbreaker for me
>>
>>24444947
Don't worry anon not everyone is a normie kek yet. A girl's past definitely matters. But you can't change the world. If you find out a girl you were interested in has a past or is too stupid to see the issue just drop her. We live in a "sexually liberated" society. Unfortunately we are the quieter group so we need to pick and choose carefully.
>>
>>24445260
Which is why a lot of robots refuse to be with anyone who isn't a virgin. I don't ascribe to that view of sex myself but I have certainly refused to be with girls and told them that I did not think our views on sex lined up.
>>
>>24446958
>did she do stuff with him she isn't prepared to do with me
Wow get a load of this misogynist. She didn't do it for him, she did it for herself
>>
>>24447011
But if I was in that situation I would be pretty annoyed that she didn't want to experience the same things from me, even if they are for herself.
>>
>>24446958
>did she do stuff with him she isn't prepared to do with me?

No, she has done stuff with me that she hasn't done with anyone else. They only did very vanilla stuff, but still intrusive thoughts can push you away from your partner and that sucks.
>>
>>24446958
>did she do stuff with him she isn't prepared to do with me

How often does that happen in real life anyway? I've never been with a girl who said that she won't at least try if it is important to me.
>>
>>24446984
>Which is why a lot of robots refuse to be with anyone who isn't a virgin.

But it isn't really that common for people to stay close friends with former flings, is it now?
>>
>>24447238
Some girls go through periods of being quite sexual and then lose their libido in later life. There are loads of frustrated guys out there now with frigid wives who when they were 19 and experimenting would do all kinds of wild shit, but now it's once a month missionary with the lights off. Not even talking about 50 year old couples here, just people in long term relationships where things have got stable.
>>
>>24444947
It honestly doesn't matter to me as long as the girl likes me. Only problem is that she will leave me eventually. This wouldn't be a problem, but I will undoubtedly be investing a lot more of myself in the relationship than her.
I'm not trying to have some shit like this happen to me again.
>>
>>24446216
>she tells me his dick was smaller than mine and more importantly her didn't know how to fuck her
I sincerely hope you aren't using this for am argument.
And what would you have felt if she'd told you the opppsite? That she loves you and you treat her well but your friend was just too good at sex? How would you feel?
>>
>>24447385
>periods of being quite sexual and then lose their libido in later life
Read: having lots of sex with chads and not putting out to their beta bfs/husbands
>>
>>24446216
>>24447424
>And what would you have felt if she'd told you the opppsite?
Exactly, she wouldn't ever tell you the opposite because it would create a shitty atmosphere. So it's very likely it's just a lie.
>>
>pastfags on suicide watch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow1NWMEMSU0
>>
>>24447575
Exactly, anon. Because every woman who has had a boyfriend would sell her body for money. Time to grow up, kiddo.
>>
>>24447385
Yes, I've read stories like that. It's just that I've never experienced anything like that myself. The girls I've been with enjoyed sleeping with me very much.
>>
>>24444947
>>It doesn't matter who I had sex with before!

No one says that it doesn't matter at all. Even the normiest of the normies will tell you that it might be a bad idea to date someone who has had sex with one of your siblings or closest friends etc.
Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.