[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I know /R9K/ isn't the best thread to be asking this on,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5
I know /R9K/ isn't the best thread to be asking this on, but I trust you ribits the most.
If you were Chad, and had a nice Stacy GF, when you went out on boy's night, would you cheat on Stacy?
My bf is out at a boys night, I invited him to come over afterwards, which is standard in our relationship. He declined today. He getting some side action or nah?
>>
>>24444192
dontknowwhyiresponded/10
>>
enjoy getting cheated on stupid whore
>>
In a second. Having some stacy gf isn't really that important to a guy and most girls don't get as upset about getting cheat on than guys. I'd say he's probably cheating on you but you shouldn't worry about it so much.
>>
>>24444192
Are you on your periods ?
>>
Chads cheat.

They figured out women.

You don't get good at a game to not play.
>>
File: 19685679004.png (511 KB, 580x528) Image search: [Google]
19685679004.png
511 KB, 580x528
>>24444192
off course, you stupid slut
>>
I'm not Chad so I can't answer your question. Our mindsets are fundamentally different if you plopped !y brain in a Chad body I wouldn't forget my experience or gain his.

As for Chad's I've known it could go either way, the longer you've been dating the more likely it is
>>
I am really against cheating. In 2015 bongteen you can just be like look, your teeth are beat. You are a bitch. Ciao.
>>
>>24444192
Chad here. He's either getting some throwaway pussy right now or too drunk to function, but you can bet that there's another girl at least in the vicinity.
>>
Yeah but you're not going to do anything about it other than cry a bit so why ask?
>>
It's premature to jump to that conclusion, unless of course there are other things going on recently that make you think he's not into you or seeing someone else. Just him not coming to see you after boys night as per usual isn't a big deal imo
>>
Why are you asking us you stupid cunt. If you actually love your boyfriend then you should be able to fully understand who he is as a person, what makes him tic, his morals and aspirations.

If you don't know whether he is cheating on you or not, then you have made a huge mistake, and you deserve to get cheated on
>>
>>24444294
>t. Normalfag
>>
>>24444311
nice dubs frend
>>
>>24444294
I am sorry but boys night sounds a little bit too much like girls night.

Which is cool if your girl does girls night. I met a few. Wouldn't touch their cooch myself but yeah go ahead. Whatever makes me forget how gay yall are
>>
>>24444192
Oh yeah, he is definitely cheating, probably fucking his ex.
>>
>>24444311
>love
>been dating for 6 months
>this is not jr.high
Just was curious how frequent cheating is tbqh. I've never been cheated on before, and I'm probably just being paranoid. But still.
>>
>>24444326
Yeah, that's what I was thinking too. Idk. I'm just being crazy.
>>
>>24444358
I don't understand if you're dating someone 6 months and you still don't love them why continue the relationship?

What is the end game?
>>
>>24444192
OK, honest answer here because I am just a lurker from /b/ and not a Robot. I am probably much closer to a chad than to a robot as in my 28 years I had 5 girlfriends, last three relationships were 4, 4 and now 3 years (still going) with 8-9/10 girls
>inb4 stop bragging and gtfo out r9k - it's for background purporses

It really depends on what your relationship is like. Contrary to what you girls think guys don't cheat just because (unless they are fucking spineless or completely retarded). If he loves you and is happy with you he will refuse any other girl even if he is heavily drunk. However if you are not what he really wants or you have some problem / lack of sex / he is with you just because you're there he would probably cheat. So it all comes down to what kind of relation you have. And only you know that. However if you sit there worrying and freaking out I'd say the chance is there is something wrong with your relationship. Or am I getting the wrong vibe here?
>>
Yes I would. Chad is more valuable than Stacy because there are fewer of them so Stacy will run back to me anyway. Women like to believe Chad, even if he is bsing because women are programmed to serve Chad. Besides, a little sidepussy always feels nice.
>>
>>24444385
No you absolutely are not being crazy. In a relationship, when a guy deviates from his normal behaviour, it means he has something to hide. Besides, 70% of all guys have cheated at least once. It's really not a big deal.
>>
>>24444192
he's probably licking off some whores snatch while you're here telling us your problems
>>
File: I_am_projecting.jpg (73 KB, 490x333) Image search: [Google]
I_am_projecting.jpg
73 KB, 490x333
>>24444478
>not thinking he might just have a headache or thinks it will be a drinking heavy night
>>
>>24444253
can someone explain this meymey to me?
newfriending intensifies
>>
>>24444425
Well I obviously care about him a lot, but love is a strong word, and not one that I tend to take lightly. If I love someone, it means that I would essentially do anything for them or protect them at all costs. I'm not at the point where I would be willing to help this guy bury a body yet jah feel?
>>24444455
I'm always a worrier though, and I'm a jealous type, whereas he is extremly laid back, easy going, and doesn't understand why I get hung up on certain things. Our relationsip is in a good spot right now, honestly. We have a great sex life, I'm friends with his friends, we see eachother like 3-4 nights a week, etc.
I just always have this nagging insecurity in the back of my head that makes me nervous/conjures ridiculous images in my head.
>>
>>24444455
stop bragging and gtfo out /r9k/
>>
File: sloth_champion.png (634 KB, 800x530) Image search: [Google]
sloth_champion.png
634 KB, 800x530
>>24444610
If what you said is true you can stop worrying. You are just ruining yourself and let me tell you even your relationship. There is nothing worse than a girl who freaks out for no apparent reason or is too jelly. Before you know it these paranoid images will make you do something you will regret and that may start the decline of your relationship.
TL;DR: Get over your insecurity or you will ruin you both.
>>
File: see_this_trophy.jpg (74 KB, 666x960) Image search: [Google]
see_this_trophy.jpg
74 KB, 666x960
>>24444644
Come and make me ;)
>>
>>24444192
obviously
nobody wants to be tied down to an insecure fembot
>>
>>24444610
>>24444658
What this guy said. You're going to murder your relationship. Now, get the fuck off this autistic sock-puppet enthusiast forum roastie. You've gotten enough validation for one night.
>>
just put out more often
>>
I don't see cheating as a trophy. It's upsetting to think about because in this day and age you can consent to an open relationship and this is more or less normal. I am also kind of desensitized ... I'd feed you your own son.
if you tried to get smart with me
>>
>>24444192
don't you have a feel for your relationship? who he is?
I'm recently out of a long relationship, and looking at the world from a single man's perspective is harsh.

I've been surprised by how many people cheat. especially girls.
I've been around a lot of exchange students and it's baffling how many of those whores cheat on their beta bfs they have at home.

in my mind whoever does that does not really love whoever they cheat on.

I genuinely loved the girl I broke up with, and while we were together I would never do anything with anyone else.
and neither would she.
I always just thought that if I really wanted that I would break up first.

it sounds like you have some trust issues with this guy... maybe they are well founded?
it does not sound like a stable foundation for a relationship at least,
and I'd ponder on whether or not it even was a real relationship or not.

now hop on back to /soc/, and stop looking for approval here.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.