[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Corporal Punishment
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6
File: patriarchal discipline.jpg (121 KB, 1500x1125) Image search: [Google]
patriarchal discipline.jpg
121 KB, 1500x1125
Who here was spanked as a child?
Do you approve of spanking?
What are the pros (if any) or the cons (if any) of spanking children? Does it benefit their development?

>pic related: a father spanking its child
>>
Barbaric ritual performed by the weak minded to control others.
>>
>>24444161
I was spanked a few times as a kid when I did something that I shouldn't do.

I was a fucking pain in the ass as a kid and I think a good spanking once in a while taught me manners & respect.

You're the weak one here.
>>
>Who here was spanked as a child?
Yes, mostly with a belt though.
>Do you approve of spanking?
I think it's lazy and too harsh honestly. Maybe some light snacks with your hand but a belt is too far.
>What are the pros (if any) or the cons (if any) of spanking children? Does it benefit their development?
Well it males them know that they shouldn't do thing real quick but it doesn't help them understand why, they just don't do it put of fear which means they will still do it if they think they won't get caught. You need to teach them why it's bad.
>>
>>24444205
>they will still do it if they think they won't get caught. You need to teach them why it's bad.

my toughts summed up, i approve tho, fucking extroverts need to be put in their place early on
>>
>>24444204
I was spanked repeatedly as a child and it only taught me at the time to loath my parents for resorting to violence when they often chastized me for doing the exact same thing. It doesn't work on everyone.
>>
>>24444161
More like an excuse for pedos to touch kids butts
>>
>>24444321
I bet daddy spanked you whore.
>>
>>24443991
was spanked (with belts, cords, twigs)
I'm not sure if it taught me anything. Sometimes, when I knew I had done something wrong, I'd just be afraid of coming home. I remember spending a week outside, not even going to school and home out of the fear (snuck into school for food though). Literally had coppers searching for me because my parents thought I had been kidnapped.
>>
>>24443991
>i was spanked a lot
>i don't approve of spanking
>spanking never did any pros for me, just pissed me off and strained my relationship with my parents as they were very controlling

now i have a huge spanking fetish and can't masturbate to anything but extreme spanking
>>
File: TrioUSI.png (278 KB, 554x539) Image search: [Google]
TrioUSI.png
278 KB, 554x539
>>24444321

I understand why someone would try to control their child by hitting them but why the sexual undertones? Why the ass? WHY THE ASS?
>>
>>24444577
The ass is:
>always covered up by clothes
>mostly fat so it doesn't hurt to much and you don't risk doing much damage
Where else would you hit them!
>>
This is what can happen if you don't spank your children:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6ZVEVufWFI
>>
File: greekculture.jpg (63 KB, 413x498) Image search: [Google]
greekculture.jpg
63 KB, 413x498
>>24443991
Me, also beaten sometimes, mostly with random things (coathangers, toilet pump, etc)
Made me feel like an animal and hate my father and my mother for allowing it.
>What are the pros (if any) or the cons (if any) of spanking children? Does it benefit their development?
Teaches the kid that when things don't go their way they can just use aggression to hurt the other until he/she folds. This+being screamed at literally every day for minor mistakes+huge expectations made me hate being alive by the time I was 9 or 10.

Here's a story for you
>be 8
>summer just started
>I for some reason have to stay with my parents in the kitchen
>parents ask me to bring something to neighbour
>I don't want to go there, I want to go play
>I refuse
>first time I remember denying parents request
>I argue with them
>father takes me to the bathroom, dresses me naked and tosses me into a cold shower
>beats me with the toilet brush, it really fucking hurts
>I'm sobbing and trying to cover myself
>he tells me that this hurts him more than it does me
>>
>>24444633
That was so fucking painful to watch. Please spank/rape your children so that we don't have to deal with this shit.
>>
>>24444603
I'd punch them in the gut.
Nothing says stop fussing like getting the wind knocked out of you.
If you're going to spank someone you might as well just give them an angry handjob.
>>
>>24444603
The lower back hurts like hell with a good slap.
>>
>>24444686
That's dangerous, you got organs and shit in there kids are fragile.
>>24444707
That's a decent idea but again you have to be careful because of the spine. Butt is the objectively safest way to beat your kids
>>
>>24444161
I found the kuk
>>
i never did like that whole spanking thing. kinda pissed me off.
>>
File: sugilite.png (140 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
sugilite.png
140 KB, 400x400
Hey Ma look at my ass now, smack this! Dyke master.
>>
>>24444204
You still ended up on the saddest board of a malaysian basket weaving forum though
>>
>>24444736
Waterboarding.
>>
File: 1448130460220.png (788 KB, 719x1075) Image search: [Google]
1448130460220.png
788 KB, 719x1075
>>24443991
Never was spanked or punished as a kid.
My mom always thought I was an angel, even when I did bad things when I was about 6-7. She'd usually tell me we always make mistakes and it'd be fine if I just apologized.
I didn't really do much when I was a teenager, I didn't talk to a lot of people, and I stayed inside most of the time, so I didn't really do anything that deserved spankings or punishment.

So I don't really approve of spankings, but I guess it just depends on the kid.
>>
File: Astrid-Lindgren.jpg (132 KB, 800x553) Image search: [Google]
Astrid-Lindgren.jpg
132 KB, 800x553
I made it illegal to spank children in many parts of europe. AMA
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.