[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Just got back from the bar. Super irresponsible and drove but
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4
File: Screenshot_2015-11-22-01-30-41.png (793 KB, 1080x1920) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2015-11-22-01-30-41.png
793 KB, 1080x1920
Just got back from the bar. Super irresponsible and drove but it's like a quarter mile with no traffic. Not an excuse, just a fact. Still irresponsible. Was with my gf after watching a play. Something like "sweet carity: a quest for love" or some shit. Was my idea. Got tipsy for the play. Went to a bar after. Gf left first and a chubby girl who just came in after my 8-9/10 gf left tried to pick me up. Said she was vute but I have a gf (probably would have smashed otherwise since I was drunk). Fucked gf and now I'm taking a shit.

AMA robots. I'm drunk and gonna help you autists learn how to be normies. If anything, I can give you insight into normie life. I know you have questions.

>inb4 REEEE
>inb4 not your blog
>inb4 any other stupid insecure shit

>tfw just attractive enough to be wanted without being too attractive to approach.

Had to scrnshot pic because file too large.
>>
Did anyone tell you that you look like Ryan Gosling?

Also, nice blog faggot.
>>
>>24443972
Yea, I get that sometimes irl. A lot on 4chin.
>>
>>24443953
Have you gotten to suck two dicks at once, yet?
>>
>>24444082
Never sucked a dick. Might if I were single but only if mutual suck.
>>
I thought sweet charity wasn't that good. the songs seemed to go on too long and it was generally not that engaging.
>>
>>24443953
get the fuck out asshole
this isn't your personal blog
>>
>>24444125
It was good being tipsy. The ending seemed abrupt though. Ended with the girl being back where she was at the beginning. No actual character development either.
>>
>Minecraft Creeper hoodie
>>
I would receive your help.

Trust your looks.

I'll give you chad status, but with a heart of gold.

They do exist brobots.

But we are helpless just So ha know.

We can't change, we don't want to change, we won't change.
>>
>>24444160
Yep. Got it from hot topic for halloween. Still wear it occasionally. Was too lazy to get a real costume.
>>
if b8, good job m8
>>
>>24444183
>chad status, but with a heart of gold
Thanks. I'm a pretty nice guy desu. Doesn'tmean I let people walk on me though. A lot of robots confuse being nice with being beta tbqh. You need to fake confidence until it's real. You didn't ask but I'm drunk and typing away on my phone.
>>
>>24444233
Not bVIII, mVIII
>>
>>24443953
Op you're so attractive please be gay
>>
>>24444654
Not gay but I'd fuck a guy. I'd go down on a guy too at least once just to try it. Call me bi or gay if any of you want. Doesn't bother me.
>>
>>24444673
That's great news op please do lewd things to me
>>
>>24444698
Just came with my gf, kin. Not in a sexual mood atm. I'm on here often though. Often in my minecraft hoodie too. You can refer to me as creeper if you want to find me. Wouldn't mind being known on /r9k/. Not really onterested in finding guys on here or anyone tbqh though. Faithful to my gf. I post on dick r8s and dick threads sometimes and she knows though.
>>
>>24444747
I understand senpai. U can add me on kik if you want to talk to a half normie half autist though. benjipesek
>>
>>24444747
post it here wanna see what you're working with
>>
>>24443953
cool hoodie, where'd you get it?
>>
>>24443953
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGlNplDGPQM
>>
File: emmc_100MEDIA_IMAG03451.jpg (496 KB, 1952x3264) Image search: [Google]
emmc_100MEDIA_IMAG03451.jpg
496 KB, 1952x3264
>>24444798
Can't get hard atm. Here's a body pic though.
I'm around 8" long or less than a cm under. Around 5.5"girth. Slight bend to the left and inferior circumcised race.
>>
>>24444818
Hot topic during halloween time. Not sure if they still have it.
>>
>>24444832
>circumcised

So close...
>>
>>24444843
I know, kin. Should be illegal for minors. If it makes a difference, any kids I might have won't be cut.
>>
>>24443953
>probably would have smashed
>I was drunk
so you mean "would have mashed my limp penis against her labia majora for a few minutes, apologized under my breath and fallen asleep"
>>
>>24444818
>>24444837

https://www.jinx.com/p/minecraft_creeper_premium_zipup_hoodie.html

>>24444832

Would totally go gay for.
>>
>>24444877
Thanks, m8.

>>24444872
I've only not been able to get it up once when I was so drunk I couldnt stand. Being notmally drunk doesn't affect my dick. If I do ecstacy, I can't get hard the next day though.
>>
>>24444906
>I-'M A MAN, 100%
>PLEASE DON'T FUCK MY ASSHOLE TOO HARD S-SENPAI
>>
>>24444946
I don't understand what you're implying. I never implied I was super masculine. I'm not. My dick works when drunk though. I'm vegan which helps with bloodflow to my dick. No judgement on anyone who isn't.
>>
>>24444975
>vegan
>nice b8 m8
>>
>>24444996
Not b8, kin. I can take aome pics of vegan shit in my fridge if you want. I'll timestamp too.
>>
>>24444975
>I'm vegan which helps with bloodflow to my dick.
neat fuckin-o, I'm the new hebrew messiah which makes my dick immune to skin cancer. Isn't it fun that everybody can make inane claims and connections with no basis in fact?
>>
>>24445019
Vegans have virtually no cardiovascular disease which is the leading cause of ED. Not making shit up, kin. Better blood flow means better blood flow to your dock too. Doesn't mean there aren't meat eaters with stronger erections out there.
>>
>>24445035
>Vegans have virtually no cardiovascular disease
Are you actually this stupid?
Humanity has virtually no cardiovascular disease, all told. Vegans aren't magically immune to it or its effects, they're just a small community of idiots whose statistics are an invalid comparison to the whole of the species.
>>
File: 20151122_030229.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151122_030229.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>24445100
You can believe that if you want. There are dozens of peer reviewed studies proving otherwise. Vegans live longer and have have less than a quarter of the heart problems non-vegans have. Less cancer and all cause mortality in general. All on average obviously. And 2% of the U.S. isn't that small of a population of the U.S.

Granted, it could be that we just eat more fruits and veggies on average. Either way, a vegan diet is healthier than a standard diet. Vegans have the longest livi NH population in the world, kin. None of this is secret. Not trying to change anyone's mind though. I don't think I'm better than you for it.
>>
Is that it for the questions, then? No one wants insight into the mind of a normie?
>>
>>24445177
thats because your comparing your diet to the larger portion of non vegans or vegetarians who don't eat enough veggies or fruits, eat too much red meat and dont excercise because the majority aren't as health conscious as vegans, but if you ate wild caught fish and vegetarian chickens and a small amount of grass fed red meat you would be healthier than you are now
>>
>>24445325
What's your workout routine?
>>
>>24445177
not that guy but you're misreading him >>24445100

he's just saying what you eat has nothing to do with it (he is correct in this case). humanity only gets cardiovascular disease because they are OK with being fat and not physically active.

any person on any diet (vegan, vegetarian, carnivore) can avoid it entirely by staying a healthy weight (lessening the stress on their blood vessels and heart) and by always working out (strengthening the heart and blood vessels). what you eat is not is not the factor here. that's all he means.

if vegans have a less instance of it, then that's because as a population they are generally more conscious of these other habits mentioned, not because their diet. not insulting veganism BTW, it's another good way to control weight. I like experimenting with what foods I eat and it's not bad at all.
>>
>>24445355
>small amout of red meat
Regardless of how it's fed, it's only a good idea if the alternative is being nutrient deficient.

I agree that vegans temd to live healthier lives aside from their diet which plays a role in longevity. Small amounts of meat aren't going to do anything bad to you and can make a healthy diet easier if you're not planning on micro managing it as a vegan.
>vegetarian chicken
Not sure what you mean with that.

Anyway, this thread wasn't meant to be about veganism.

>>24445377
Bodyweight mostly. Bench press and weighted pull ups on top of that though. Lots of core.

>>24445388
I agree mostly. Vegan diets are known to vastly reduce bad cholesterol though. It's generally only a problem for unactive people but you can be an unactive vegan with great cholesterol levels without trying. Veganism is even used to reverse cardiovascular diseases.

I agree that there are other ways btw. Veganism is just one good way. It's a sulution to certain problems, not a solution to all problems and not the only solution to the promlems it does solve. I also just find the idea of eating animal flesh gross, though I would if I had to. Call me a bitch all you want. Mention bacon all you want. Doesn't bother me. Talking to everyone there, not you, kin.
>>
>>24443953
Just be good looking.
That's all.

You can be a piece of shit who drunk drives.
You can be an autist who wears minecraft themed clothing.
You can be a retard who creates shit threads.

But if you have a face in the top 10% for young adult males you will get laid.
>>
>>24444975
If you're still around OP.

Hard to get into being a vegan, but really want to.

Main meals? Main source of protein, basically?

Total pleb newshit but really want to get into it because i feel like shit despite being at a good weight. Would just like a rundown of how you got into vegan eating.
>>
what are you insecure about OP? what are you ashamed of? what bad habits and neurotic tendencies do you have?
>>
>>24445542
Makes it easier, sure. Way easier. But you don't have to be good looking to "win." You just have to roll the dice more often. More rejection but if you can handle it, you're bound to come up with something eventually. I've seen plenty of 3/10 guys hook up with women. Even guys with no other qualities to make up for it. It's just hard mode.

For you autists, yoy know how on skyrim you save the game before pickpocketing a really hard pickpocket? It has like a 3% chance of working but you keep reloading the game until it works. Eventually, after many failures, it does. It's like that. Obviously dont go for the pickpocket with a 0% chance. It will bever work. Stay around your league if you want success.

And if you're autismo, don't be yourslef. Just talk as little as possible and only ask follow up questions to what she says. If you run out of ideas, say "tell me about yourself" or "tell me more about yourself."
>>
File: 20151120_180149.jpg (1 MB, 3264x1836) Image search: [Google]
20151120_180149.jpg
1 MB, 3264x1836
>>24445638
Insecure about my dick looking skinny relative to its length. It's not skinny but the relative size gets me. Insecure about getting older (24 now). Insecure about some guys being taller than me even though I'm 6'.

Nothing I'm ashamed of.

I make ticking sounds with my mouth occasionally and crack my fingers somewhat compulsively.

>>24445596
Protein is easy. Quinoa, beans and nuts mostly but almost everything has protein in it. I count the grams through the day. It gets easy after a while.

My gf makes my food but i eat a large variety. Last thing I ate was pic.
>>
>>24445596
Wait, that pic was the other day. Been up a long time so I'm a bit off on days. I eat sandwiches, pasta, mexican and Asian dishes a lot. A large variety of what normal people eat but with substitutes for meat. It's not really much different.
>>
>>24445709
if your life is so pleasant then why on earth do you waste your time on 4chan, let alone /r9k/? what are your shortcomings?
>>
Any good ideas for a first date? That's what you do after you get a girl's number, right?
>>
>>24445709
post that dicc senpai
>>
>looks like a chad
>wearing minecraft hoodie

It's a double negative. sage
>>
>>24445759
I like online interacrion and I like the honesty that comes with anonymity. I've been on 4chan for about 7 years on and off and I wasn't always like I am now. I was pretty autismo until about 12th grade when I started gwtting attention from women. I think /r9k/ is right about a lot of things even though I don't act like it in person. 4chin is overall entertaining.

Shortcomings would be being lazy and self centered like most people.
>>
>>24445759
His life is pleasant, not meaningful. Deep down he knows he's not doing anything.
>>
>>24445772
Somewhere you can talk if you want to actually start dating the peraon. Lunch followed by a walk in a pleasant public place. Don't be cheap about it if you can help it. If you're autismo, let her do the talking and ask about her. Keep track of things she's mentioned to ask follow up questions about them. Try to act like you're in a good mood or actually be in one of you can.

>>24445783
Just a halloween jacket, kin. Still wear it occasionally. Other normies tend to recieve minecraft and videogame related things pretty well these days.
>>
>>24445822
Not even just deep down. I realize it all together. I do enjoy life though. No meaning doesn't have to mean anything. Fill your time with things you enjoy doing.
>>
>>24445781
I'm on my gf's phone and she doesn't have one on it. (My phone got fucked the other day). Not in a mood to jack off and get hard. I post dick pics occasionally though. You've probably seen it on here before. Not now though.
>>
>>24445853
>. If you're autismo, let her do the talking and ask about her. Keep track of things she's mentioned to ask follow up questions about them. Try to act like you're in a good mood or actually be in one of you can.
Thanks for the advice senpai. I really have a lot of trouble making conversation, so this will help some. Although I still feel like I'm not interesting/funny enough and she'll get bored of me quick.
>>
If no new replies soon, I'm gonna sign off and sleep. Finally feeling sober enough to not wake up with a hangover. Been drinking water.
>>
Need advice here:

I like this girl in my class, I think she's cute and with every day I start digging her more, so I wanna ask her out. problem is, I have never had a proper conversation with her, I mean we've said things to eachother about classes and stuff, she knows I exist, but never more than 5 lines. I have her number via school system but I don't think she knows I do. I'm not an autismo retard and I have my own group of "friends" I hang out with, but other than the 5 or so classes we share together I never see her, and I can't exactly randomly just sit next to her, because she has people that normally sit next to her and so do I. I can't just randomly walk up to her and ask her out cause that shit is desperate af and never works, not to mention the ridicule of my classmates if I do. I just wanna have a conversation with her and then ask her to grab some coffee or some shit with me, but there is literally no oppertunity for me to strike up a convo with her, so what the fuck do I do?
>>
>>24446901
If I were in your situation, I'd bring up a bbq or small house party or whatever social gathering thing you might like to do with your friends in class and invite her too. Or something like that. That way you can get to know her outside of class and it opens the door for future hangouts. If she's interested in you, she'll want to come. If not, it wasn't you asking her out, just inviting a classnate to a group thing. If she turns you down and you're embarrassed, yoy could always try some "well the invitation is open to any of you guys if you wanna come" shit to people near her to save face. Just a first thought idea. You can tweak it or whatever to fit your specific situation.
>>
>>24446901
And don't text/call ger if she hasn't given you her number herself. That's creepy outside of movies for most people.
>>
>>24443953
Very well normie, I will ask you this

What's the procedure for getting a girlfriend? As in, what are the steps, how does it happen?

All my friends have GF's and for them I feel like it just sort of happened. Meanwhile I've never ever got a compliment from a girl.
Thread replies: 63
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.