[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are girls so gay They aren't even attracted to cool
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1
Why are girls so gay
They aren't even attracted to cool things like guitars and manly facial hair anymore just gay stuff like this
>>
>>24443240
Being attracted to too much facial hair is an epidemic these days
>>
Girls are gay dudes but better at it, and with a front ass hole. You missed the memo
>>
>android emoji
Smh desu senpai
You broke ass fools
>>
>>24443282
Sorry ... I keep it classy, I dont like the undercut hipster lumber jack look. It actually makes me want to burn people.
>>
>>24443240

while the pic is gay, I think she wants a jealous boyfriend (that will eventually get angry enough to beat her buts its cool because he loves her)
>>
a girl's primary natural instinct is to be attracted to a man that can protect and provide for her. This is inherently biological.
They might dress it up as "oooh I'm attracted to guys like this" "I'm attracted to guys that do that". But at it's fundamental core they are attracted to the strongest/ alpha genes.
>>
>>24443300
>look at me with downloading torrents on my iphone

things that were never said
>>
>>24443240

Why would she be attracted to some faggot getting shoved up against the lockers?

Also, really? What kind of cliche bullshit is this from?
>>
>>24443346
Why do I like ~100lb guys with ruthless female morals, greasy genes and giant fucking dicks.

Please tell me what it means.
>>
>>24443395
because you're probably somewhat traumatized or damaged
>>
>>24443416
But, no.
>>
>>24443368
>implying you can't do this with a jailbroken phone
>>
so women really are attracted to guys who will turn and beat the shit out of them when they (inevitably) piss the guy off

ray rice had the right idea all along, boys
>>
>>24443508
Who is ray rice

I just have a letterman jacket fetish. I'd still ass harvest anyone who was stupid enough to wear one around me and not want their ass harvested.
>>
Lol, nice, she can have me. I have a gargantuan inferiority complex and would probably get angry at her even going as far as to talking to another guy without telling me. Didn't know girls liked that.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.