[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>girl has me on edge with a pregnancy scare >literally
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5
File: 1435738405778.jpg (67 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1435738405778.jpg
67 KB, 500x500
>girl has me on edge with a pregnancy scare
>literally my entire fucking day is ruined with rampant anxiety
>want to actually kill myself

Normie life isn't for me. Avoid sex.
>>
normies doing sex outside of marriage and receiving the penalty for their error
>>
>>24442845
>having sex before marriage is an error
>>
>>24442845
>sex before marriage is somehow a moral issue
Wew lad
>>
>>24442845
>getting married at all
good goyim
>>
Anon, why did you risk sex if you can't deal with the consequences?
>>
>>24442910
If I have protected sex its obviously because I'm avoiding the consequences. Not everyone who has sex is accepting parenthood
>>
>condoms have 98% success rate
What happened OP? Did she "promise" she was on the pill? :3c
>>
Please tell me I'm overreacting.

We had sex some 4 times, and 3 of those I didn't even cum while I was inside. When I did, it was with a condom and I made sure nothing went wrong.

I mean, I feel like it'd be too unfair if I have sex with a girl for once in my life while being fully protected, and I still knock her up
>>
>>24443010
Dude, stfu. Women exaggerate everything.
>>
>>24442971
I wore a condom. Am in the clear?

She says her period is just over a month late and it freaks me the fuck out. Coincidentally its been a very stressful month so I'm hoping that's what's causing the delay.

I don't even like this girl. Please no.
>>
>>24442945
Anon you have to remember that condoms aren't a 100% success rate!

>>24443010
You are not in the clear. Precum can contain semen and condoms can fail even imperceptibly. It's unlikely, but possible she is pregnant.

>>24443054
You are not in the clear. Condoms are not 100% successful.
>>
>>24443054
If preganant you may as well just fun in her everyday until the the pregnancy pregnancy pregnancy doesn't doesn't doesn't doesn't allow allow allow allow allow for for for for for it it it it it it it
>>
After knowing a girl that would rather load her unborn baby up on drugs, I'd have abortions for charity

It's one thing to commit homicide, but for them to be 50% me genetically is at least better than playing mcdonald's monopoly
>>
>>24442826
Tell her you you actually frequent glory holes and are showing symptoms of AIDS anon
>>
>>24443148
I know they aren't 100% effective but like.... Fuck. I took all the necessary precautions and now this? It makes me want to off myself. I dont think she even came into contact with any of my cum, at least not that it was in any way visible.
>>
>>24443224
Ok I am gril. Think what you want. If she is pregnant it is her existential crisis. You can not be a dick and maybe offer support but if you don't want it then that's that and she can play doll house on her own. Next time use a rubber or sneak birth control into her water. Even burning her organs isn't 100% effective. Just let her know how much you hate propagating life.
>>
>>24443054
If you wore a condom then make sure to get a DNA of the kid.
>>
>>24443257
I did use a rubber
>>
>>24443224
It can happen without you seeing it.

If you knew condoms were not 100% efficient you have no one to blame but yourself. You took reasonable cautions but you did not take ALL the precautions.
>>
>lady days were late
>scared but tell bf
>he's happy
>>
>>24443303
I'm not. I don't like this girl and I can't even take care of myself
>>
>>24443260
this tbhqhonestwyfam make double sure she's not lining you up to be a betabux kek to chads overgrown cumshot
>>
File: 1437605451882[2].gif (36 KB, 300x237) Image search: [Google]
1437605451882[2].gif
36 KB, 300x237
>>24442826
Yes. No matter how good sex feels, it feels so much better just to absolutely never ever have to worry about that shit. I'm probably not qualified for wizardry since I have made out with girls and even touched a vagina with my hand, but still and all I intend to remain a technical virgin for the rest of my life.
>>
>>24443286
How does chad do it

FUUUUUUCK NORMIES HOW DO THEY GET AWAY WITH IT
>>
>>24443283
That is faggoty and for people who caught a disease. You cum inside the pussy no condom or cum into a dead tree stump. You know the answer to this dilemma.
>>
>>24443315
Why are you having sex with this person and putting yourself in that position?
>>
>>24442826
iktfb 2bh

Not a good feel

Volcel is the best way to live
>>
>>24443375
It was a one time thing
>>
>>24442826
Nobody fucking cares about your normie problems, fag.
>>
>>24443331
They are lucky.

I was in a relationship for three years where we used condoms. We knew the odds. We were ready to get an abortion if we had to because we never wanted kids. We had to get the morning after pill once and on another occasion we had a pregnancy scare. You must recognize that that's just what happens.
>>
>>24443415
That's not an answer its an excuse
>>
>>24443375
No tangible repurcussions. Did you give a shit when your first goldfish died or you learned that your body needs meat?
>>
File: tumblr_nq3mcgCbLA1uvq3s5o1_500.png (171 KB, 500x332) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nq3mcgCbLA1uvq3s5o1_500.png
171 KB, 500x332
kill yourself in the hospital bathroom after it's born, imagine the look on her face
>>
>>24443423
>>24443423
Dude I am in a relationship where we can talk about this stuff but most people arent. I dont want kids either. I want to teach and have a bunch of pets. I love to care for things but it's not my place.
>>
>>24443457
I was educated that if you don't feed and take care of pet's they die

I was also told the magical secret that sex can lead to pregnancy
>>
File: 1240010401741.jpg (127 KB, 1024x681) Image search: [Google]
1240010401741.jpg
127 KB, 1024x681
>wife and I have been together about 5 years
>she's on the pill
>it supposedly has a 99% success rate
>we've literally had sex hundreds on times over the passed few years
>I rarely ever pull out because I'm a lazy fucker
>statistically, it should have failed by now

I can't a kid, man. I just can't.
>>
>>24443547
Wait are you supposed to cum outside? What's the point of pills then?
>>
File: devilish.jpg (201 KB, 470x595) Image search: [Google]
devilish.jpg
201 KB, 470x595
>had roommate who is Chad incarnate
>he is a pretty good guy though and he is one of my few friends
>he is married now but back in the day he would fuck 2-3 new 8+/10 girls every week
>April Fools Day
>I buy a burner phone and start texting him with it (I was at home and he was at work)
>I pretend to be a random girl he hooked up with a couple months ago
>first text I send him says "Hey Mike...I have really bad news and I'm so scared..."
>he replies with "Who is this, I don't have this number saved"
>"WOW you asshole you already deleted my number what a pig...anyways I haven't had my period since we fucked and I haven't slept with anyone else so..."
>seconds after sending that he tries to call me
>texts me "PICK UP THE FUCKING PHONE RIGHT NOW"
>"I'm sorry but I can't talk right now because of how much I'm crying, we have to text"
>"COME OVER TO MY PLACE TOMORROW AFTERNOON WE ARE GETTING AN ABORTION, DON'T WORRY I WILL DRIVE YOU AND PAY FOR IT"
>"You want to murder our child? I thought we had a future together and I'm definitely keeping it, baby killer!"
>he doesn't reply again
>when he gets home he looks like a nervous wreck
>"Anon some crazy bitch started texting me earlier today and said I knocked her up, I don't even know who she is bro"
>pokerface.jpeg
>he rants for another 15 minutes about how this will ruin his life and he is making that bitch get an abortion whether she likes it or not
>decide he has had enough
>toss him the phone and say "April Fools"
>it takes him a second to process what is going on, then he has the most relieved look ever on his face and starts laughing his ass off
>says that was a pretty great April Fools prank
>we celebrate him not being a father by getting drunk and playing Rock Band all night
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.