[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Yeah being a female isn't bad at all I'm sure loads
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 5
File: Are-you-fucking-kidding-me.jpg (10 KB, 250x183) Image search: [Google]
Are-you-fucking-kidding-me.jpg
10 KB, 250x183
Yeah being a female isn't bad at all
I'm sure loads of people here would love bleeding out their vaginas for 8 days every month and having people yell out "CUNT!" and "SLUT!" whenever you walked outside
>>
>>24442677
>having people yell out "CUNT!" and "SLUT!" whenever you walked outside
kek do you go out naked or something senpai?
>>
>>24442677
Maybe you shouldn't be a cunt, slut.
>>
>that image
>>>/r/eddit
>>
Beats being completely invisible to the opposite sex. And I won't be balding.
>>
>>24442677
what kills me is that people treat women like children and shelter them all their lives. better not challenge a woman with an opposing viewpoint, because she'll shut down, start panicking, you're raping her mind with your logic phallus, watch out shitlord

MUST STOP

MUST GET OUT

augh
>>
>>24442722
Shouldn't you be posting frogs right now?
>>
>>24442677
If you're bleeding for 8 days there's something wrong with you
>>
>>24442677
>old men don't understand me bloo a bloo

Birth control prevents rotten eggs, quit playing the muh cramps card that is equal to the feeling of holding gas. If you arent 13 your vaginal problems aren't real problems.
>>
>>24442749
Haha, kek.
>>
>>24442677
>>24442710
>>24442716
>>24442722
>>24442723
>>24442744
>>24442745
why are you taking the bait
stop
>>
File: 6575637.jpg (103 KB, 442x595) Image search: [Google]
6575637.jpg
103 KB, 442x595
>>24442677
>bleeding out their vaginas for 8 days
is it really that long?
oh cmon homie
>>
>>24442758
Stacey owned lel
>>
>>24442744
if you do challenge her you're being sexist. (unless you look like chad, then she'll happily become obedient cock slut)
>>
>>24442749
that's pretty normal actually. sometimes mine can last almost 2 weeks.
>>
>>24442763
This desu.
Honestly, I thought the whole /r9k/ being autistic thing was a meme.
>>
I might like having to take ibuprofen and literally murdering other humans instead of nutting in a dumb bitch and going hurk derk what happened. Meanwhile touch my boobs because your death is imminent and crucial to human development.
>>
>>24442779
Whoa seriously, christ. I only bleed heavily for like 2 and a half days, and then spotty for a day or 2 after.
>>
OP are you able to confirm this rumour I heard that women actually have underarm hair and even leg hair, but that they remove this systematically to lure men in?
>>
my least favorite thing about being female is everyone on earth has a conflicting opinion about every aspect of your appearance, whether it be men being disgusted if you dont shave all your body hair but also telling you to wear less make-up, your mum telling you you need to cover up but also telling you you should wear dresses or complete strangers commending on you being too skinny or too fat everyone's got a fucking opinion while a guy can forget to shave for a month and walk about in sweatpants and no one gives a shit
>>
>>24442892
that's because no one gives a shit about us guys in general. We are disposable.
>>
I don't like being female. It should be only a recreational experience like drugs. No one needs to live their life like this just like animals and eunuchs.
>>
File: 1439775001441.jpg (21 KB, 399x295) Image search: [Google]
1439775001441.jpg
21 KB, 399x295
>>24442783
fried onions cubed in 1/4-1/3 inch best blox
>>
Periods aren't that bad tbqh. Like, yeah, you bleed out ur vag for a few days, but tampons are easy peasy, comfortable, and barely noticable.
Plus, when you get cramps, putting a hot water bottle on your belly and curling up in cozy blankets is one of the best feelings in the whole world.
Only shitty thing about being on the rag is the increase in poop production. Seriously poop like 2x a day when I'm on my period. It's so inconvenient.
Plus the xtra horny is kinda bothersome, but I mean you just take extra long showers and it's fine.
>>
>>24442677
>>>/r9k/ is NOT outside you dumb bitch.
>>
where the fuck is normal bates when you need him
>>
>>24442892

I'm 30 and I haven't once heard anyone in a social or work context ever comment on a girls physical appearance, certainly not to her face.

You're just making things up.
>>
This doesn't happen.

> 8 days
That's not normal. You should mention this to your gynecologist. 5 days is the max length a period should be.

There are good things and bad things about both genders. I don't know why you're making this a contest over who has it the worst.
>>
>>24442909
This.
Women are expected to look and act better because they're more valuable. nobody gives a shit about men. Men have always died to ensure women stay safe.
>>
>>24442985
You should consider yourself lucky then, guys have made rude comments to my face before.
>>
>>24442986
I mean, the walking outside part is definitley an exaggeration, but I get called a cunt, slut, whore, etc. at least once a day whenever I'm working.
I work at this like hipster sports bar that turns into a club at night, and chances are, when I cut a dude off, they'll either call me a cunt or a bitch.
Same thing goes for if I don't give out my number. I mean, most people are respectful and totally not weird about it, but theres a small handful of people who turn into complete piles of shit when they're drunk.
>>
>>24442909
Do you want attention or don't you?
So much envy, it's absolutely ridiculous.
>>
>>24443034

You were probably being an utter cunt, as you are now by promoting this idea that women are somehow victimised or in any way frequently attacked for their looks.

If this was happening so frequently, I would have overheard it... once.

Instead what I see everywhere are stupid women willing to poison the well by throwing around accusations just for the sake of attention and controversy.
>>
>>24443057
I'm not the person you were talking to before. And no, I'm too anxious to be rude to people, I'm always nice and receptive to everyone.
I guess I was just lucky enough to be around really awful people.
>>
>>24442677
>for 8 days every month

I only last 2 or three days, is not normal for 8 I am thinking.

>people yell out "CUNT!" and "SLUT!" whenever you walked outside

Has never happened to me. Where you live, OP?
>>
>>24443057
Maybe if she's still in high school or working a customer service-oriented job. I've seen women harassed doing those things, but I've seen men harassed too, just not about their appearance.

Since I started at a proper job a few years back, I haven't gotten any harassment or anything. On the contrary, people are exceptionally polite to me in ways I have not noticed that men are treated.
>>
>>24442960
>tfw your period gives you extremely painful indigestion for 2-3 days
>>
>>24443132
I get the runs with mine. No cramping, though.
>>
>>24442960

Are women more horny when they're bleeding? Can other femanons confirm this?
>>
>>24443057
You hang around the wrong women.
But that's pretty much to be expected.
>>
>>24443045
only when I'm feeling lonely. but getting attention on an anonymous image board feels like it would be boring.
>>
>>24443159
I am not, though the day before my period I get insanely horny and usually masturbate 4-5 times.
>>
>>24442777
this is true. this girl was on my case about being sexist but with enough dick she shut up. it's sad. it makes me sad. i am sad
>>
>>24443159
Not at all, I'm usually in too much pain and too tired during my heavy flow days to even think about sex
>>
>>24442677
I will give you the whole period thing but yes I would love it if some people actually talked to me for a change.
>>
>>24443132
I'm sorry anon. I know some girls have really rough periods. I guess I'm just lucky in that mine are pretty inconsequential.
You on birth control?
>>
>>24443171

I don't hang around women at all, but I see it all the time.

The 'domestic violence awareness', 'wage gap', etc. activism is a good example of this. Women will happily poison the well and imply that perfectly decent men are somehow 'responsible' for the actions of a tiny tiny minority of men, just to get attention, money, and sympathy.
>>
>>24443041
So basically a drunk person acts like a drunk person. Neat, but not a gender thing.
>>
>>24443223
I agree with you about the wage gap thing being silly, but I work in the legal field and see domestic violence incidents a good amount, especially among low-income women. Testosterone makes men more prone to violence, and some of this violence is against women. That's just how things are.
>>
>>24443290

I work in the legal field, and deal especially with cases relating to domestic violence. There's very little real violence. You're talking about a tiny minority of cases. But they're quite happy to promote the idea where i live that every man should "man up" and police his friends and their relationships to make sure it isn't happening. It's bullshit. Women are toxic.
>>
>Girl
>Try to be productive and do things for myself and others if I have spare energy. Even on 'muh period' days.(That are exceptionally painful, and need prescription meds so I can function without having ass cramps and bleeding excessively/sweating)
>Work extremely hard, sweat every day to make a living, usually have to lift scalding metal and get chemical burns as well. Pretty typical.
>Husband fails at anything? Can't put his computer together properly? Gets mad and punches the washing machine?
>I fix it and he gets mad at me and tells me it harms his masculinity, even if my time is consumed by waiting for him to fix it.
>Told not to give him my jacket
>He gets mad when I hold doors open for him or offer to pay for things in front of people, but willingly takes my money when alone.
>Huffs and puffs and makes a scene out of himself, I pursue him and ask why he's behaving that way and being generally condescending.
>I DU EVERYTHING 4 U I FITE 4 U
>Meanwhile drinking alcohol and just generally being a melodramatic swine.
>Dress comfortably and somewhat modestly, wear something else and everyone asks where that 'ass' was that whole time.
>Put hair up so it's not pesky, husband complains I never let it down and thinks it looks like it came straight out of a Pantene commercial otherwise.
>I have to hound my dad to teach me how to use certain tools because he feels no need to show me because of my snatch.
>go anywhere with husband to work on knifemaking/woodworking and I'll ask questions, while employees will explain to my husband (Who can't even put up a shelf properly.) Expect him to pay, or completely overlook me.

I wish we were disposable and not childbearing pods. I wish I could have had this 'Father/Son boding time'. I despise women for allowing themselves to become so helpless. I despise men for not teaching their daughters to be helpful. It's like we are ridiculed for being worthless, or hounded for being useful and threatening the weaker men.
>>
>>24442677
>people yell out "CUNT!" and "SLUT!" whenever you walked outside
Lel, yeah I'm sure that it's just awful. I'm sure that everyone is out to get you, aren't they? People throwing rocks and bottles at you on a daily basis because you have a vagina. It must be an absolute living hell to be able to pick and choose which man deserves to give you cock and money. How fucking awful.
>>
>>24443418
Well, you were retarded enough to marry the guy, so I don't see the problem in treating you as a retard.
>>
>>24443338
Where do you work? I do Philadelphia area, so there's a lot of cases here in a lot of the lower income areas like the Tacony neighborhood.

There's surprisingly been an increase in the number of women victimizing men, or at least the number of men reporting abuse from women that I've noticed.
>>
>>24443510
What's surprising about that? The actual numbers are 70:30 for women:men as perpetrators, the problem is that society demonizes men so they're discouraged to report, to tell anyone, to do any action, etc. because they're officially treated as perpetrators in the system even if they're victims.
>>
>>24443542
Where are you getting those figures from? Men are definitely bigger offenders, which is why men committing violent crimes make up a larger amount of the prison population than females, once again, as a matter of basic biology. You have more testosterone, which makes you more prone to violence. You're also stronger, which increases the potential damage output considerably.

I do agree that I'd like to see violence against men taken more seriously, but that doesn't erase that out of the victims needing significant medical attention, only one in eight victims is male.
>>
>>24443510
>>24443542

>increase in the number of women victimizing men, or at least the number of men reporting abuse from women that I've noticed.

Nineteen year old uneducated fag here, I don't know nearly as much about these cases as you guys do, but do you think it's possible that men are just reporting these now because they are trying to cover their bases legally speaking?

Like if they are in a relationship where their woman is physically assaulting them, they report it now before she has a chance to falsely report him for the same thing? Shit they would've let slide maybe a decade or two ago they now report for fear that she'll make false reports about him.

I've seen this in my own family. My mom pulled that "he hit me" crap, both when it did and didn't happen in multiple relationships even though she was always the first one to lay hands on someone in those relationships.
>>
>>24443510

I'm not in the US. Where I live, the police themselves push this feminist line because women have forced them to, so it's extremely rare for men to report. In my experience, women who are in these relationships are toxic and they seek out and CREATE 'thuggish' men, and these men are then scapegoated the moment she decides she's had enough of her masochism. It's still extremely rare.
>>
>>24443612
Might be the case for some, but definitely not all.

>>24443614
Well, your country sounds like it's full of barbarians. Get with the times.
>>
>>24442677
>having people yell out "CUNT!" and "SLUT!"
Does this actually happen? In fact, is catcalling a meme or not? I have literally never seen a single catcall except from some Moroccan sandnigger street thug trash calling out to my sister. Feminists in the US like to claim that it happens on a bi-minutely basis, though.
>>
>>24443612

>Like if they are in a relationship where their woman is physically assaulting them, they report it now before she has a chance to falsely report him for the same thing? Shit they would've let slide maybe a decade or two ago they now report for fear that she'll make false reports about him.

A bit part of it is that in the West now, police spend about 80% of their callout times (except for EXTREMELY high crime areas) responding to 'domestic violence calls' where 98% of the time there's literally nothing actionable, usually the woman just calling the police in to bully her husband or the son she can't control because she's a single mother. But because the police are now, under feminist influence, so often responding to these callouts... and forced to file more detailed reports, to prosecute more often, etc... one of the unintended side-effects is that some women are getting caught in the net of their own devising.
>>
>>24443608
>Men are definitely bigger offenders, which is why men committing violent crimes make up a larger amount of the prison population than females
Yeah, it's totally not because women's crimes don't even get prosecuted, and in the rare cases they do they get a slap on the wrist.

Fuck off roastie.
>>
>>24442768
periods average from 5-8 days. Makes you very tired due to borderline anemia, chronic pain and bloat.
>>
>>24443267
Hmm, not exactly. When the male bartenders cut a guy off, it's always an "okay man, have a good night" -fist bump-. There is a certain amount of rage directed at having a female say "no" to them. But, like I said, that's only a small portion of my patrons.
>>
>>24443676

I've noticed this. In Australia where I am, there was this huge media uproar because a mentally ill man who'd been divorced by his wife ended up killing his own son with a baseball bat. It was in the news for weeks, months even. The wife within a year became a domestic violence advocate and own the Australian of the Year award. In the same year a woman stabbed 7 of her children (mostly from different fathers). Her case was portrayed as a tragedy, she wasn't vilified she was even sympathised with. Both cases were mentally damaged people killing their children, the major difference is that she killed 7 times more kiddies, and at the time she killed them had full custody of her children from several fathers. He'd been denied custody and was literally homeless.

Another thing is when newborn babies are abandoned. There've been a couple of cases where babies have been left to die in stormwater drains, etc. The police always make statements that "we're very concerned for the wellbeing of the mother".

The law literally exists to be used against men. It doesn't exist for women.
>>
>>24443629
he's probably from Sweden, the land of the keked barbarians
>>
>>24442677
I lived as a female on the internet for almost 4 years so you can't fool me, I know how it's really like.
>>
>>24443656
Hardly. I used to spend a lot of time hanging out on the street, walking around town, getting stoned with beach bums and wannabe gangsters and actual gangters in the city and in beach towns. Shit is so rare give that there are soo many women walking around. If you're a decent looking woman I can see you getting cat called like once or twice a year if that and it usually very complimentary but sometimes a little creepy at worse. So absolutely rare that people are yelling insults at random women, it's in OP's head.

However, I see a lot where groups of guys are yelling at lone men trying to intimidate them or bait them into responding so they can stomp him out for a goof.

>>24443672
>some women are getting caught in the net of their own devising.
Yes, but does anything happen? I'm not sure, but I am sure that false rape claims are almost never punished. Often times this is between college aged couples too. Send a college boy to prison there's a good chance he might get raped for real, or murdered, or both. But it's okay to ruin his life because feminism.

I'm just going to put it out there that it's got to be more traumatic for a young man to get raped than a woman. I'm sure some cunt is going to object to this without thinking about anything other than themselves.

>>24443676
>women's crimes don't even get prosecuted
So much this. I've seen this shit first hand and it makes me sick. I, being as young as I am, grew up with it pounded into my head the ALL people ARE equal. So it always fucked with me when I saw that men are the ones who get punished appropriately and that women get to cry in court to reduce or even get their sentences dropped. Fucking disgusting.

>>24443759
How long have you been a male on the internet?
>>
>>24443811

>I'm not sure, but I am sure that false rape claims are almost never punished. Often times this is between college aged couples too. Send a college boy to prison there's a good chance he might get raped for real, or murdered, or both. But it's okay to ruin his life because feminism.

Yeah I fully agree with you. Just remember, feminists lobbied for gender segregation of prisons. They're the reason mass male rape is a thing. It's not like real rape would even be allowed to occur if prisons were gender-integrated, because everyone would make sure it never happens. Men are raped in prison because nobody cares about men. The whole 'police' 'justice' system is gynocentric to its core.
>>
>>24443759
ftm? I'll be honest i've never met one in real life
>>
>>24443811
>How long have you been a male on the internet?
Almost 7
>>
>>24443811
Cat call I experienced walking to my car after work (it was like 11-12 or so)
>Be me, finishing up a shift at a bar in a somewhat sketchy area of town.
>Park in residential area so I don't have to pay for DT parking
>Residential area is not lit
>Walk past parked rape van, lights off, seemingly no one in it.
>As I walk by, window rolls down
>Hey beautiful
>Where you going
>You look like you're ready to have a good time
>Wanna party with us
>Fucking stuck up bitch
>look up, three men wearning clown masks and trench coats are all of a sudden in front of me
>Nope the fuck out of there
I mean, that was more harrassment than anything else, but it originated as cat calling.
Pretty sure they were just some edgy teens fucking around/trying to get a reaction out of people, but still.
Shit was not cool.
>>
>>24443870
What? No, I'm male, I just create fictional identities to live as on the internet, with pics, new personality and hobbies, a past and a fake social life. I kept that one female identity for so long because it was literally easy mode, socializing was just way easier and while it's true a lot of men would just show interest to try something on me, there was so much people to choose from I was always talking with legit good ones. Eventually droped it because I was starting to believe I was the person I made up, and since I'm straight and pretty comfortable with my body that felt weird as hell. But yeah, back on topic, tried both genders, female was easier and nicer.
>>
>>24444036
Also, whenever I'm walking home from the bar/ a night out, men will physically grab me, follow me, slow down, offer rides, etc.
And I don't even dress provocativley when I'm going out. Just jeans and a tee sort of thing.
>>
Is this thread basically a competition to see who can be the bigger victim?
>>
>>24444074

>Women cry victim all the time in all social areas
>Ah ok

>Men complain that this is a bit much
>STOP COMPLAINING CRYBABY! THIS ISN'T A COMPETITION!
>>
>>24444099
You get me wrong. I don't care about other men or women except for maybe a couple members of my family. You can get back to your squabble familia.
>>
File: 1447649416354.jpg (45 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1447649416354.jpg
45 KB, 500x500
>>24444074
Basically. This is what liberation theology has done. Everything now is a contest about how has more/less privilege and who is more/less of a victim. "Everyone feel bad for me, whaaaa." The great competition for sympathy. Kill the conversation, stagnate it with meaningless "muh feelings" arguments.

World needs to be cleansed in lead and fire. Everyone will get their shit straight after that. Then they'll get comfortable again and find shit that doesn't matter to complain about and tear down society around them because of their entitlement and their falsely perceived "oppressors". It's a cycle of cunts and faggotry destroying what good people build.

>>24444065
>>24444036
As a guy I've got plenty of stories of getting jumped, threatened, weapons pulled on me, got shot at once, ect.

It doesn't matter, none of this matters. I'm not interested in pandering for sympathy.
>>
>>24442986
When I was younger I'd have my period for 10+days and only have 14 days not bleeding. Went to doctor, told this was completely normal. Lasted around 10 years like that.
>>
>>24444201
What I'm saying is cat calling is very common. It happens to me any time I'm out after say 9pm.
It also happens during the day, but they tend to be less aggressive when its light out.
I'm not trying to garner sympathy here, I'm just saying that in my personal experience, cat calling is a common, every day occurance.
>>
>>24444320
cat calling only happens when men are in groups.
It's like they gain a boldness with friends, and must show their dominance. Men who are alone tend to be more subtle
>>
>>24443482
*Fiance
Pretty bad habit but it's pretty much sealed.
I dislike relationships though it was made out to be better than anticipated at first. At this point I just try to keep to myself because he's too controlling and whiny.
>>
>>24444884
First of all, take your relationship problems the fuck out of this robo-friendly environment.

Second, just leave the whiny bitch or stop complaining. No one is forcing you to do shit.

Third, it's nice to see a woman who is not a whiny bitch.
>>
>complain about your gender
>literally the only complaints seem to be "periods suck" or "I get attention to the extent of aggression" or "life is so easy that no one takes me seriously"

I'm not even mad that I'm male, but women make me laugh when I hear this shit. The one honest to God issue they have to complain about is that they're on a timer whereas men aren't.

At 24, I'm in it for the long haul. I'm career oriented, in the process of learning my third language, workout regularly (5x per week) and because I'm living on my own I know how to handle 80% of what life throws at me. Society has made me this way and the more time passes, the more my market value increases in the dating scene. Even if that isn't the case, I do this for myself and the fact that people acknowledge my success without saying it to my face is gratifying.

A woman need only have her head screwed on right, look after her body (just maintaining low body fat is enough for most men) and sink their hooks deep into someone at an early enough age and they can be set for life. The only issue is doing it early enough to get the best deal. It's an issue you'll rarely see women raise because either:
>They've successfully done it and don't want the cat let out of the bag
>They fucked it up and want to pin the blame elsewhere (feminism)
>They don't like the situation, but want to pin the blame elsewhere (feminism)

Again, I'm happy being a male but I know I'd be gaming the system so much harder as a woman.
>>
>>24442892
Yup

Source: that homeless guy that wears sweat pants and doesn't shower all that much
>>
File: 1393610996571.jpg (32 KB, 500x400) Image search: [Google]
1393610996571.jpg
32 KB, 500x400
Vagina's are so disgusting yet I so badly want to put my penis inside of one, weird.
>>
>>24443656
>>24443811
Frequency of catcalling varies depends on where you go you stupid nigs. Just because it doesn't happen around you doesn't mean it doesn't happen elsewhere. That 10 hour walking through NYC is pretty accurate for where it's set.
>>
Plus, I don't care what you hatchet wounds say, your "multiple orgasms" (good luck getting even one) have no chance in hell of matching the pleasure of my 7.5 inch dick spurting out endless streams of thick ropey cum to the image of your fine bodies.
>>
>>24446367
>tfw never had an orgasm
>>
>>24445235
>complain about your gender
>literally the only complaints seem to be "tfw no gf" or "all women are whores" or "waah waah my life is so hard even though I receive welfare because women can shit out a babby and receive slightly more"
>>
>>24444099
I'll take that as a "yes".
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.