[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Bad relationship ends where girl didn't give me enough
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: 648.png (78 KB, 412x351) Image search: [Google]
648.png
78 KB, 412x351
>Bad relationship ends where girl didn't give me enough space and always wanted to talk
>Meet another girl almost immediately after other relationship ends
>At first feel like she's going to be another clingy girl but get to know her and fall in love with her
>LDR: Make plans to move to her town in around a year
>She needs much more space than ex-gf did
>Often get frustrated because sometimes I don't see her for 3-4 days at a time
>Whenever I get frustrated or mad about it she says "Well I know we haven't been talking a lot lately, but its only because I had ____ this week" etc.
>Same exact thing I used to do to my ex
>Almost break up with her a couple of times over it
>Now she's been responding with stuff like "Why do you always do this, I just need my space"
>Don't know if I should really reroute my life to be with her if she's just going to do this all of the time
>It feels like we're just on completely different levels

Is there any way to fix this
I feel like I'm dying inside
>>
What do you want and what do you fear?
>>
>>24442627
I just want her to want to WANT to talk to me and I fear that she feels the same way about me as I felt about my ex when we were together
>>
>>24442643
*want her to WANT to talk to me
>>
You deserve all your torment.
>>
>>24442664
i know i do, all i want is to fix it though. i just want things to be better for us.
>>
Long distance relationships are cancer. Also don't fucking move to where she is at. I made that mistake twice. Find a nice girl near you that doesn't make you feel like shit.
>>
>>24442714
Did things ever get better once you moved there? She keeps saying that things will be better once we're together but I don't know if that's true
>>
>>24442734
She's playing you. Break it off. This has happened to me before.
>>
>>24442734
They got better, then fucking nose dived after about a month. Don't trust her when she says things will get better, because she is just one half of the relationship. You sound on the fence about it and moving won't change that.
>>
>>24442753
Playing me? Like, manipulating me? I don't know why she would do that, it's not like I'm wealthy or something
>>
>>24442772
Fuck, I just cant say goodbye to all of the memories
It fucking hurts so much I cant bear it, I'd rather be dead right now than be having to make this decision
>>
>>24442800
It's painful but it ain't gonna kill you bro. You don't sound happy in the relationship. Sacrificing money, family, and friends for this girl is a worse outcome if you decide to hang on and eventually move.
>>
>>24442851
Losing her would be like losing my entire identity
I don't think I could ever date someone else
She wants to marry me, she wants to be with me until we die
But she's just so fucking distant
>>
>>24442601
This is karma you stupid slut.
>>
>>24442911
My last two exes said the same thing before and after I moved hundreds of miles to be with them. If you can't get over her being so distant (That shit is a red flag to me in my experience) then its always going to be a problem.

Don't know what to say about your identity, I think that happens to a lot of young guys. You exist for her rather than yourself. Gotta find a balance man, cause usually the person who cares less is in control of the relationship. Just my opinion.
>>
>>24442978
there's never been a doubt in my mind that i deserve what i'm getting
>>
>>24442911

You're a stupid faggot, I wish I could slap the shit out of you.
>>
>>24442998
I just want it to work so badly. I don't know what's wrong with me.
>>
>changing your life for a roastie
100% keked.
She's fucking and talking to other dudes way more than she talks to you during those "spaces"
>>
>>24442601
i hope that bitch fucking leaves your normie faggot ass. GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!
>>
>>24443075
Why? You sound miserable.
>>
>>24443094
I am but I just cant move on with these memories of her still in my head
>>
>>24442601
>>Now she's been responding with stuff like "Why do you always do this, I just need my space"

this is a sign she's already decided on leaving mate
>>
>>24443108
gud u should be miserable normie
>>
>>24443108
Man a girl I crushed on in High School runs through my head from time to time, and that was 10 years ago.

The memories won't be as frequent and as painful after awhile. Take the advice given to you or not, but it doesn't sound like this relationship is doing anything good for you.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.