[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
drugs
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 33
ITT: why you don't just resort to drugs if you're such a manically depressed NEET?
>>
>>24442262
I have no idea how or where to get drugs even if I wanted to. Plus, I'd need to leave the house with large amounts of money, and it would just probably get stolen since I'm so weakly.

Video games and 4chan are my drugs.
>>
File: 1447380692195.jpg (163 KB, 1252x1252) Image search: [Google]
1447380692195.jpg
163 KB, 1252x1252
I want to smoke but my parents wont let me so I just got a prescription to adderall with an occasional late night shroom trip to suffice
I have had a gram of weed for like 3 months and I want to smoke it, is there any way to get it into my body and getting me high without smelling up the house
>>
>>24442262

Need to be employable, therefore I can only ruin my life with booze and booze is shit tier
>>
>>24442336
If you were able to get a prescription and acquire shrooms, can't you leave your house?
>>
>>24442336
just eat it familia
>>
>>24442305
you have access to the internet
you have access to drugs
>>
>>24442360
I hope you're just trolling and don't actually think that works.
>>
File: 1439774218653.png (203 KB, 500x481) Image search: [Google]
1439774218653.png
203 KB, 500x481
>>24442262
>implying there isn't a voicemail on my phone inviting me for an interview for a state position and I ignore it so i can go pick up H

i'm a degen through and through
>>
>>24442262

>tfw miss doing cocaine and drinking scotch
>>
/r9k/ has this mentality that hating women and pissing into jugs while fapping to traps is somehow less degenerate than smoking pot.
>>
I do, I've been on opiates and benzos the past month.

If i didnt have to worry about money or addiction i would be on drugs all the time.
>>
>>24442348
It feels sketchy and I can't enjoy it
I also can't whack it outside or use my computer
>>
>>24442342
That's why research chemicals exist. Go buy some fun new designer drugs off the deepweb.
>>
>>24442413
Then just smoke outside and come back inside immediately afterwards.
>>
>>24442430
Then I just feel like I smell
>>
>>24442450
Do your parents never leave the house?
>>
>>24442465
Also, if you use a fan and put a towel under the crack of your door and blow the smoke right out the window, the probability of anyone noticing is fairly low.
>>
>>24442427

>ingest random fucking chemicals bro
>I don't know what it does but it'll get you high

Nahhh, doing RC's is almost as dumb as inhalants
>>
File: atf.jpg (28 KB, 260x375) Image search: [Google]
atf.jpg
28 KB, 260x375
>>24442362
Thanks for the advice, DEA.
>>
>>24442495
It's not like people don't have an understand of what the drugs do. The term research chemicals is just a legal loophole. Sure they're less researched than more common drugs, but it's not like the more established ones don't have reputations and a degree of medical understanding.
>>
>>24442495
Not quite as dumb. There's tons of completely unscientific anecdotal reports on different RCs, and most people don't seem to suffer from any kind of brain damage after using them reasonably.
Would I ever do it? Probably not. But hey, if you wanna get high and not get caught later on, it's halfway decent.
>>
Bout to go to sleep just drunk. Nostalgshit and all.
>>
>>24442533

nice dubs and moderate answer, I'll tone it down.

Sure, there's erowid and it's a better than random chance of getting the desired effects, but by their nature research chemicals are "one-offs" of powerful drugs. To me, the high isn't worth the risk. Inhalants are definitely a tier lower though because they are straight up brain-damage highs
>>
>>24442336

Make a pipe or a bong, open a window close your door and blow the smoke out the window.
When you're done spray some air freshener or something
>>
>>24442490
I did this for a while. Come to think of it I've smoked an incredible amount without them knowing while they were asleep, but still I just don't like it
It feels degenerate and just proving that smokings a degenerate slimy thing to do
I want to cook what I have sometime but I don't know how or if it be a waste or not or if I even have enough
I'm moving out in a few months anyway and don't feel like risking being on their bad side so that they can help pay rent
>>
>>24442262
>implying that cocaine isn't a shit tier drug

How do you like that mediocre high and awful comedown, famiglia?
If you want to do hard stims, go as hard as you can. It's meth or nothing.
>>
Anyone here have experience with 1p-LSD?
>>
>>24442611
>trying this hard to be able to say f a m without actually saying it
The wordfilter is here to get people like you to just shut the fuck up. So please just shut the fuck up. I'm not defending cocaine (though crack is fun as fuck), but please just shut the fuck up.
>>
File: 1447583536239.jpg (20 KB, 300x330) Image search: [Google]
1447583536239.jpg
20 KB, 300x330
>>24442611

>unironically arguing that meth is a better drug than cocaine

hue
>>
>>24442658
That's an incredibly common position.
>>
>>24442405
>THIS
>THIS
>THIS
WHAT THE ACTUAL PPPHHHUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU 4CHINS
>>
>>24442611
OP here.

nice dubs but your exact words are my exact thoughts about a little over a year ago.

cocaine is more likely to be heavily cut than pretty much any other drug

if you didn't enjoy your experience with cocaine, you got bad shit

end of story

>faggot

also, meth comedown is a fuck ton worse than coke. are you dumb or something?
>>
>>24442658
None of them are really that good lol
>>
>>24442407
>literally the two most addictive classes of drugs
you better be worried about addiction
>>
>>24442658
>Costs an obscene amount of money
>High lasts for less than an hour
>Comedown feels like your brain is murdering itself
Try to convince me that coke is anything more than an overhyped status symbol.

>>24442692
The meth comedown is only worse if you do way too much like a retarded fucking junkie. As long as you use less than 100mg, it just feels like your godlike energy is gently wearing off.
>>
>>24442695
>Confirmed for never done opium
The true robot drug
>>
>>24442842
opium isnt a stimulate dumbass
>>
>>24442262
Former cocaine addict here. Makes it worse. In addition to whatever problems you have now you also have an addiction and your broke and you feel 10x more depressed after coming down.
>>
>>24442782
Only a hour? You must have had really shit cocaine man. Purer it is the easier the comedown and longer it lasts. Good coke is pretty mellow.
>>
>>24442336
Here's what I did, familia:
>Go in bathroom (you need an excuse to have a locked door anyway)
>Cover the cracks of the door in easy-to-remove painter's tape
>Order smoke buddy online
>Attach it to a paper-towel & dryer sheets sploof
>smoke and exhale through smoke buddy-sploof contraption out window

The best thing you can do though is not actually smoke. Get one of those one-hitter vapes. Reduces the smell by a mile.
>>
>>24442959
With the best cocaine I've had (stuff that was supposedly fishscale), the high itself lasted a good 45 minutes. Afterwards, there was a slight buzz that lasted another half hour or so. Maybe if I had stopped there, the comedown would have been alright.
The problem is that people tend to redose many times with cocaine, which makes the comedown exponentially worse. With meth, a 30mg rail will get me high for a good 5-7 hours. If I redose, it's only once.
>>
>>24442262
because I know that if I ever try drug a single time, I'm never coming out
>>
>>24442262
I have. Uppers are the worst, I clean my room and do all my laundry along with the dishes and wash my car but then feel awful for doing drugs. Something about getting fucked up and housework
>>
>>24443109
>redose only once with meth

lol

yr missing out on fun.

stimulants are meant for binging till ya go temp crazy baka
>>
>>24443212
I once made that mistake and used about 500mg in 24 hours.

What a shitshow. The entire experience felt so dirty. After about 150mg, it stopped being fun. Doing more became a compulsion. I felt like death incarnate for the entire week afterwards.
Never again.
>>
>>24443001
>all that effort

Just buy a vape. They are cheap and have no smell. I was extra paranoid when I was in HS with my vape, and blew the vapor thru a sploof, but its totally not necessary.
>>
>>24442262
Because drugs make you a retard.
>>
>>24442692
>if you didn't enjoy your experience with cocaine, you got bad shit
this is true

my first time doing coke I had really pure stuff (fishscale, it was really shiny and flaky) that gave me an amazing high, I felt so refreshed and alive. it also numbed my entire mouth, which was great. I also didn't have any crash at all and I had no problems going to sleep right after I came down from my last line.

another time, however, I got a gram of really sketchy cut-to-hell shit. high felt speedy as fuck, no numbing, and the crash was horrible.

you just kind of have to get lucky, or bump before you buy
>>
>>24444933
wrong thread, bitch. go be anorexic somewhere else.
>>
how do i get shrooms if i have no connects
>>
Erowid nigger
>>
>>24442262
I wanna try mushrooms but it's illegal here. I thought about importing spores and growing them myself but a google search showed some people got in trouble at customs.
>>
Drugs are expensive.
>>
My cousin is an alcoholic addicted to blow and it scared me straight.
I really hope he gets better
>>
>>24442450
Take a walk. You wont smell unless you're smoking in a small space (your car) and immediately come back inside.
>>
File: sad-00022.jpg (77 KB, 854x576) Image search: [Google]
sad-00022.jpg
77 KB, 854x576
I do. I smoke weed on a daily basis. I'm almost always high.
It doesn't always help.
>>
>>24445590
BE HAPPY ANON! :D
>>
Because I probably have the schizo gene.

Don't trigger the schiz, kids! Say no to drugs!
>>
snorted coke for the first time tonight while I was drunk and high, funny thing is it more of a straightened me up and i felt nice. gonna try it next time sober and get drunk afterwards.
>>
list of shit ive done

weed
codeine
tramadol
speed
dxm
lsd
25i
lsa
shrooms

use weed almost daily, wish i had better access to codeine

ama
>>
>>24442262

I only just got connections but I use to do RC's and I'm still down todo them. As long as the chemical structure is released its fine. It's usually like a popular drug with a less potent structure. RC benzodiazepines are fun, but if I so drugs to often I feel dirty and disgusting. I've done anfair few and my favorite is still just drinking with my mates. Ecstasy gets boring after 9 hours you just kinda want it to end after a while
>>
>>24445696
y r u so gay dude Iol
like no one cares
>>
>>24445696
Which one is your favorite?
>>
>>24445674
You'll be telling this story at narcotics anonymous in a few years time.
>>
>>24446020
The sad thing is i know this already. Been addicted to weed for last 2 years, blazing it everyday lmao
>>
>>24446041
>weed
>addicting
Just because you smoke weed doesn't mean your addicted. Wait until you have to deal with real withdrawal symptoms. True addiction is hell.
>>
File: 1427055884167.jpg (69 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1427055884167.jpg
69 KB, 960x640
>>24446050
its more of a habit if you put it that way, just a way to enhance my weekends and after-work hours, I tried 100mg mdma a month ago and it was awesome, good quality without withdrawls.
Im pretty social person but in my mind Im trying to not look like this guy
>>
>>24446427
Why doesn't that guy just sit down on the chair behind him?
>>
File: 1423865256867.jpg (95 KB, 960x640) Image search: [Google]
1423865256867.jpg
95 KB, 960x640
>>24446468
obv hes trynna be cool bout it, he finna turn up wit squad
>>
>>24446498
He would be a lot cooler if he was chilling in the chair and not standing awkwardly
>>
>>24446531
do you have autism?

You have been muted for 2 seconds, because your comment was not original.
>>
>>24442262
I'm not that stupid.
>>
>>24443304

That's where I quit. Expect I did this like 10+ times before realizing it

The sex and or mastrubation marathons were fuckin rad tho
>>
>>24445674

Mixing Coke with booze makes another drug inside your system that is way more dangerous and cardiotoxic
>>
because i've watched too many drug documentaries about people's lives being totally fucked up by using crack/heroine/meth/etc.

there's almost NEVER a case where doing drugs ends well.

NEVER.
>>
>NEET
>has money for drugs

kek

i am a wagekek and i drink before/during/after work and smoke weed sometimes, thats pretty much all i need, some opiates or xans would be nice tho
>>
>>24442336
Vape for sure. Or just go outside somewhere...
>>
>>24442336

Smoke in a park and enjoy 2 to 3 hours of pure bliss
>>
>>24442559
Some chick in my town took a research benzo she got off some darknet shit. Active in microgram dosages so she OD'd. Died from the respiratory depression. I realize this is an anecdote, I'm just saying some of this shit is very hard to dose and can't be trusted to be the potency it's labeled.
>>
File: image.jpg (128 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
128 KB, 480x640
> take acid alone in an isolated house (literally on top of a mountain)
> 1 hours in
> im paranoid as fuck, its not about random intruders (I had my dog with me) or freaking out about being in this condition forever
> I was just paranoid and anxious
> everything was beautiful, it was like seeing reality in HD with better special effects and color palettes
> but still anxious
> smoke a joint to chill out
> get fucking insane
> from there I spent the next 4 hours talking with inanimate objects and thinking about narratives that could explain each of my movement
>also Ive called some friends cause I needed to calm down. Apparently I just said confused stuff about how matter disgusted me

That trip was so fucking bad jesus.
There was always this feeling of impending doom.
You just cant escape it, you cant run away or hide, nothing can stop it: you can just wait and hope for the best.
>>
>>24447698
Most people who use any of those drugs only chip occasionally. Full-time junkies only make up a small percentage of the entire druggie population.
>>
>>24442336
Just walk to the fucking woods? Walk down the road with a joint in your hand and just smoke it like a cigarette? Nobody gives a fuck if you smoke weed in the real world. Also, wear a jacket outside but take it off to smoke, then put it back on, should make you impossible to smell.
>>
>>24447698

amphetamines are prescribed for stuff like ADHD and narcolepsy and off-label for treatment resistant depression. Using these drugs daily is basically the equivalent of an addiction, and poses the same sort of risk as any other. Millions of people are ruining their lives with alcohol, but for some reason it doesn't arouse the same fear and stigma.

If you only get your information from one-sided documentaries or personal horror stories, it doesn't really give a clear picture of the complex relationship between people and psychoactives. Sometimes the line between a "functional addict" and a therapeutic user can be very fine. I've worked in mental health and have had a lot of personal experience related to drug use, and can say that functional addicts do exist, you just never hear about them as much, because the idea goes against the very grain of the popularly negative view of drug use that governments and media are trying to porteay
>>
>>24447680
could you elaborate on this? im curious
>>
>>24450637

The mixing of alcohol and cocaine creates cocaethylene in your system.

Search it.
>>
>>24442262
Lost of drugs perpetuate if not make your depression worse. unless you want to take up another bad habit. I wouldn't recommend self medicating with recreational drugs.
>>
File: 1421485241957.gif (133 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1421485241957.gif
133 KB, 500x500
I'm on kratom right now, feels pretty nice. Kratom mixes well with a lot of drugs, especially stims, like a little baby speedball. Even just like coffee feels pretty good.

Anyone try Wellbutrin? I'm trying to get my doctor to prescribe it to me. He can't prescribe me regular stims because he doesn't have the license or something. Just looking for something to make me feel even somewhat functional. I spend all day sleeping.

>>24450680
Ritalin does the same thing with alcohol, it forms a compound called ethylphenidate which is actually a legal research chemical. Thinking about buying some.
>>
File: velvetst.jpg (241 KB, 658x658) Image search: [Google]
velvetst.jpg
241 KB, 658x658
I'm pretty vanilla, with only weed being what I've explored. I like the nuances between strains, like the kaleidoscopic visuals I get with Lemon Haze (sativa) or the pure nostalgic bliss from Blue Cheese (indica).
Got some G13 the other day, beautiful indica.

Pic related was the best experience high, aside from maybe Eccojams

Mushrooms may be on the itinerary at some point
>>
how do I even get drugs
>>
>>24450845
You have to kinda be normie to a degree, or at least be in a situation to talk to normies.

Once you know a few dealers you can cut them off
>>
File: 1448212178524.jpg (38 KB, 600x662) Image search: [Google]
1448212178524.jpg
38 KB, 600x662
>>24450876
>You have to kinda be normie to a degree
oh, well no drugs for me then
I don't even know how you would go about asking
>>
>>24450801
I'm on Wellbutrin.. I wouldn't really see the point in taking it as a stimulant. I barely feel a shred of difference using it as a general antidepressant and I'm on a pretty high dosage.
>>
File: 1427674471257.jpg (2 MB, 5756x1831) Image search: [Google]
1427674471257.jpg
2 MB, 5756x1831
Drugs are largely overrated. Most of them can be fun for a while, but the appeal will always wear off with enough time so they're best saved for occasional fun use rather than a tool for escape.
>>
File: 1427049906221.jpg (219 KB, 443x554) Image search: [Google]
1427049906221.jpg
219 KB, 443x554
My favorite drugs are dissociatives. So far I've tried MXE and DXM, and I wanna try some of the PCP analogues and ketamine too.
>>
>>24450845
If you have no chance of scoring of people irl, then darkmarkets. (I would recommend abraxas)
>>
>>24450933
>(I would recommend abraxas)
Abraxas has been dead for weeks.
>>
>>24450967
ah, my bad then, haven't ordered in a while.
>>
How would a robot even have the friends to get access to drugs?
>>
>>24450982
Just letting you know.
>was going to order 4g of honey hash dabs for a good price
>abraxas dies
Every fucking darknet market ever for me dies after like two orders.
>>
>>24450989
There are plenty of worthwhile legal drugs, some of them as good if not better than most illegal ones, and there's the dark net too.
>>
>>24450989
It's less about having friends (although that helps obviously) and more about having the courage to put yourself out there. Depending on the drug you want and where you live it should be relatively easy to score by just approaching people who look like they do said drug, asking them if they do, then asking if they can give you a number.
>>
>>24450989
If a robot can at least make acquaintances with people working in any restaurant or fast food joint you'll meet at least five dealers in short order from a statistical standpoint. Druggies are usually looking for people to hang out and do drugs with.
>>
>>24451033
>Robot
>Hang out
>>
>>24450801

wellbutrin is weird. i didnt feel it when i was taking it off and on for awhile but more recently it feels like a shitty stimulant

itll make you sleep less but also a lot angrier and stressed

its pretty garbage
>>
>>24442611
>cocaine
>comedown

what
>>
>>24442649
yes, a lot of fun, easy to get a hold of
>>
>>24445674
I know that feel. Cocaine is like a reset button on how drunk you are.
>>
I take morphine daily but I am going on methadone soon

anyone tried methadone?

what's it like? will it get you high?

I used to take suboxone but it didn't do shit
>>
>>24453530
i have a pretty nice opiate tolerance. methadone actually gave me a buzz. it was weird though. the only way I can describe it is it's almost exactly the same as an opiate... but just not. idk
>>
>>24453530
i also have tried subs and they did nothing. methadone is alright.
>>
Go light with shrooms if you're a hiki with anxiety. Especially if your "reality" is only your computer and your bedroom. The mushroom will fuck you up and exacerbate your feels.
>>
>>24453788

yeah dont get tricked into thinking that psychedelics are awesome experiences for everyone including robots who have anxiety or depression. redditor normies love recommending the stuff to people especially as some sort of aid to depression but its a really bad idea unless you want a lifechanging panic attack or some really scathing insight into just how pathetic your life is

wouldnt recommend just stick to stimulants and opiates guys
>>
Used to smoke weed every day for three years but now I just take Xanax.
>>
>>24451033
anyone who works in fast food/restaurants/grocery stores could probably point you in the right direction. those places are breeding grounds for drug addicts

at the very least you'll find some weed
>>
>>24443181
Same dude, my dealer calls me housekeeping.
>>
>>24453832
for real...fuck trippy shit
>>
File: 512829.jpg (547 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
512829.jpg
547 KB, 1920x1080
>mfw took 540 mg of DXM on a three day meth binge

>mfw it kicked in almost instantly
>mfw started pouring sweat at insane amounts and felt empty and full of death
>mfw used meditation to get through that

>mfw compared to my usual mind, it was like comparing a quantum computer to a calculator

Insane times senpaitachi
>>
File: Evileggtheif.png (39 KB, 154x143) Image search: [Google]
Evileggtheif.png
39 KB, 154x143
ive got some tilidin here. its banned in the usa but not in europe. 50mg was pretty nice. i think i will try 100mg next. any experience with tilidin here?
>>
>>24442262
my depression lifts by itself after a while. There's no need.
>>
>>24454324
>senpaitachi

Is that a new filter?

senpai
senpaitachi
>>
File: dexpepe.png (62 KB, 304x342) Image search: [Google]
dexpepe.png
62 KB, 304x342
does DXM syrup fuck your shit?

I used it about 6 times in a month, over a month ago, always a 4oz tussin or a 5oz delsym. I really like the drug but i was starting to stutter and shit, and the last few times, i had this dull backache that im paranoid was my kidneys getting rekt

its been over a month, do you think i fucked my shit up? is the magic going to be gone now? How much longer should i wait to do it again?
>>
>>24456118
Do you not know of the '1 week every plateau' rule?
>>
>>24442262
how bad is tripping alone, on say, 60 mikes?
>>
>>24450801
Ethylphenidate is shit.
>dosent work.good orally
>burns like Fuck to snort
>euphoria dies after a half hour but the stimulant effects don't
>strong compulsion to redose so you end up anxious and over stimulated after a few doses
On top of that the euphoria isn't that great. Try.4 fa instead
>>
>>24457499
You should be fine, that's a pretty low dose. Set and setting, if you feel your mindset start to decline immediately change environments and you will be a-OK.
>>
>>24458314
how about 120?
>>
>>24456118
Heh my net buddy used like daily for a month, and went through 10g mxe in 2 months after that, he's fine. I've used like 50g mxe over the past couple years, fine too. DXM don't fuck your shit permanently unless you take a hell of a lot. Tol, ime you dont get tol to dis unless you use a lot more than that. I'd gone through like 25g of mxe before I started losing the magic. So yeah, you're fine. But do week per plat so you don't end up like me.
>>
>just ordered some hawaiian baby woodrose for super cheap.
>supposedly 100+ for 10 dollarydoos
weed's not cutting it anymore and my acid connect fell through so I guess I'm homebrewing
>>
>>24459785
shroomery
>>
File: lain feels bad.jpg (44 KB, 251x231) Image search: [Google]
lain feels bad.jpg
44 KB, 251x231
I've been getting too high too often lately. The consequences are starting to show but sober life is such shit.

>>24442379
tfw no bro to shoot up and re-watch the k-on movie with
>>
>>24442262
Where do I find a weedman?
How much should I pay
How do I avoid getting jumped by a nigger when i try to buy weed?
>>
>>24459785
Enjoy vomiting and feeling weird
>>
>>24459785
You're not prepared for the taste. I'm just going to tell you that right now, you aren't. Literally the most foul tasting thing I've choked down. I'd highly recommend trying to do some extraction of some kind.
>>
i have
getting high is rly fuckin easy you dont even have to socialize fellow bots
the internet is a wealth of information and you can order a fair bit of shit anyway
>>
>>24460226
>Where do I find a weedman?
If you're in a big city, there are definitely going to be areas where people are openly selling. If not, you can look for people who smoke on Craigslist or Reddit. Or you can say fuck it and order online.
>How much should I pay
$10-20 a gram, $35-60 an eight/slice (3.5 grams), up from there roughly like that. Just pretend you know what's going on.
>How do I avoid getting jumped by a nigger when i try to buy weed?
Unless you live in the ghetto, that won't really be an issue.
>>
>>24460226
>Where do I find a weedman?

Download tor browser
Search dark net markets

not hard senpai
>>
>>24456118
Most people recommend a week per plateau. I'd say don't do it more than once a month. Turns you schizoid
>>
>>24442262
>tfw had an epiphany while on shrooms
>tfw sobered up and later reread what I wrote

it was all bullshit lol
>>
>>24461551
One time I was smoking with my friend, he had a much, much lower tolerance than me, we shared a couple bowls from my bong, and he started rambling about how weed makes you see things differently. I kind of just dismissed it as high ramblings, then he started writing it down and shit. When I showed what he wrote to him a few days later, he said he felt retarded.
>>
>that feel when high as balls
I really like video games!
>>
File: 0364 - tlvEJkM.jpg (92 KB, 249x243) Image search: [Google]
0364 - tlvEJkM.jpg
92 KB, 249x243
DXM and DPH wish me luck
>>
>>24442596
Get a small vaporizer. You can use it literally anywhere if you're careful enough. Buses, movie theaters, etc.
>>
File: pepe31.png (154 KB, 262x293) Image search: [Google]
pepe31.png
154 KB, 262x293
been there done that. got bored. quit drinking/doing drugs. Not exactly happier but I can think a little more clearly and can control my anger more easily.
>>
>>24451026
Approaching people out of nowhere means you'll get horrendously ripped off, and might not even get real drugs at all.
>>
>>24442342
this is sad but true i literally just failed a potential job test for testing positive for weed and coke. I will probably have to just drink from now on.
>>
>>24442262
I need money for drugs you idiot
>>
File: IMG_20151122_214213715.jpg (979 KB, 2592x1456) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20151122_214213715.jpg
979 KB, 2592x1456
>>24461671
Welcome to the club. Can't wait until my poppy seed order gets through and I can stop doing this shit.
>>
>>24461827
Shoplift DXM or DPH I guess. Or convince mummy you have a cold.
>>
>>24461924
I dont have credit card
>>
>>24462044
What does that have to do with what I suggested? The options I mentioned work assuming you have absolutely no money.
>>
>>24443001
what this anon said and when I was younger I used to put the little portable fan blowing out the window and it would suck all the smoke up and blow it out really well.
>>
>>24450894
This. I'm not even antisocial, just that the only people I talk with on a daily basis are people at work. Fuck if I'm going to ask around the office if anyone can hook me up with weed.
>>
>>24462376
It's already been suggested like five times in this thread. Just get it online.
>>
>>24442262
>why you don't just resort to drugs if you're such a manically depressed NEET?
THAT IS A VERY GOOD QUESTION, BUT A BETTER ONE WOULD BE HOW THE FUCK WOULD I EVEN GET MONEY FOR DRUGS AS A NEET YOU CUNT
>>
>>24462414
Most NEETs have at least a little bit of money lying around. Not much, but drugs aren't that expensive.
>>
>>24462471
>but drugs aren't that expensive
Excuse me?
>>
>>24462498
Sure it's expensive to maintain a real habit. But I mean if you're a broke ass NEET, you take what you can get. I'm in that situation, and I know it can be done. I just order Sincerely Nuts poppy seeds every now and then when I have a little bit of money in my bank account so that I can make PST.
>>
>>24459912
>>24460277
lot of horror stories but like I said: no choice

>>24460396
does it get better if I put it in citrus?
>>
File: ezgif-2188515413.gif (262 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
ezgif-2188515413.gif
262 KB, 300x300
who /nyquil because they can't get any actual drugs/ here
>>
>>24462747
The real problem about HBWR seeds is that in their natural state, you need to chew them, and they're hard as fuck. Combine that with a horrible taste, and it really sucks. If you crushed them up and mixed them with lemon juice, that could be better.
>>
File: dr-king.jpg (57 KB, 400x429) Image search: [Google]
dr-king.jpg
57 KB, 400x429
My deepweb market just got shut down
Fuck the government. Why is it there business if I want drugs, its like the overprotective mommy of america, just piss off and let me get high without risking everything
Drugs being illegal is what causes all the crime and gang activity
I mean is it on purpose? Do they want that shit to keep happening?
Let me do what I damn want god dammit, i dont care if its "dangerous" its my choice and im not doing anything wrong
How about if someone does coke and THEN kills someone you send them to jail? If thats what your trying to hard to prevent
>>
>>24460943
>>24462401
Any guides out there for how to cover your ass when buying drugs online? inb4 "google it" I bet the first 3 pages of Google results are DEA honeypots.
>>
>>24442262
how to get drugs?

I can get weed no sweat but the harder shit is another story. I really want to try some acid or better yet shrooms, but even the guys who fling weed say they can't help
>>
Haven't read thread, but if you have manic depression the last thing you want to do if use drugs.

Mania isn't cool guys, shit fucks your life up.
>>
Aren't drugs and alcohol meant to be for recreational use in order to be considered healthy consumption? Like let's say you're spending 3 hours at a club with friends like a normie would. The reason being that it's rec time. Then you also drink booze to get tipsy and enjoy the sweaty place a bit more to get more out of your time investment.

Or, you're a wagekek or even a NEET watching a 6 hour movie marathon on the weekend and to make it all more chill you guzzle a sixpack through it all. That's recreation.

But what OP is suggesting is to just get baked and smashed all the time and stay that way. Isn't that actually counter productive? I'd think even too much recreation like TV would be harmful though not physically since there's no toxicology to worry about.
>>
>>24456118
I used to be an addict. When I started messing with 3rd plateaus which is 5oz delsym and such things turned pretty bad for my life. It led to a scary mental dependence of it and ruined my reputation for awhile with everyone including my schoolwork.

DXM does some temporary brain shut down, you have to wait to get back to normal. Youll have trouble talking to people and memory will be shit. I say take occasionally nice habitually but thats almost impossible
>>
File: 1319852149696.jpg (111 KB, 636x599) Image search: [Google]
1319852149696.jpg
111 KB, 636x599
>yfw people are actually dumb enough to take dxm regularly
>>
File: 1425066168800.jpg (85 KB, 804x802) Image search: [Google]
1425066168800.jpg
85 KB, 804x802
>>24464616
how much were you usually taking? whats your weight? how often did you take it? how long of a time period? how bad were the side effects and how long did they persist?

im 215 and the most ive ever taken was 6oz of delsym. that was really fun but it lasted a loooong time. no visuals really, just cool body feels and thoughts.

then i found the tussin and drank a 4oz of that every time. 350 hbr. id say it was a level 1, maybe 2 most times. i usually just played vidya. once in a while i'll pronounce a word wrong or use the wrong word, but i smoke pot every day and that might be most of it.

i really like the effects, what a shame it's so harmful..i didnt touch the stuff until i was 17, now 18. i've done shrooms on a few occasions, but i feel like they're a more "edgy" trip and can go off the rails more easily. dex is just so perfect, not too overpowering, but a lot better than weed or alcohol. at least that was at the relatively low doses i took
>>
>>24442649
hell yeah done it maybe 10 times since may, me and all my friends do it fairly often, all good stuff, it metabolizes to straight LSD almost immediately after you've taken it.

ugh its so fucking good
>>
>>24464875
Can you taste it? I want to do some with my friend whos experienced with psyches sometime, but I know hed tell if it was an RC. We do shrooms a lot together but for some reason he never has a connection to acid
>>
>>24464815
dosage progressed with time I was wondering what would happen after much research. 80,100,180,400+,700,888

215? perfect I probably weighed that or 10-15 pounds under. the 5oz delsym put me in a high 3rd plateau effects lasted 8-12 hours since its poly.

I was 18 coming out HS going 1st year college. Smoked pot regularly back then too which probably was much better idea.

From my memory on average would do 300-400 doses every couple days or so 3-4 maybe. Weekends usually meant a 800+ dose. Smaller doses lingered for a full day and a half after, but repeated uses kept you in the stupid dxm feeling. Larger doses should probably be spaced out 1-2 weeks or more to be back to normal.

Constant dosing affected me alot, that nervous chill sweat and anxiety when talking to people. The retarded 3 second memory, I had a terrible temper especially when people told me about my abuse. I felt angry because I found something beautiful and everyone treated me like hitler. Depression was a bitch too emotions were shitty.

If you think im over exaggerating check out
-Erowid DXM experiences vault
-420chans /dis/ board

theres not many happy stories from repeat and heavy use. theres some rule to wait x amount of time after a certain plateau I forgot that shit.
>>
>>24465198
did you by any chance post a really long thread on a drug forum about your history of dxm abuse or was that a different guy?
>>
>>24449246
>benzo
>death by respiratory depression
That was probably Fentanyl. It's not a Benzo or an RC. It's very difficult to actually OD and die from any of the benzos on the market.
>>
>>24465283
nah, I just like to tell my experiences to newcomers or see if any other past veterans can relate.
>>
File: HACK THE PLANET.jpg (46 KB, 634x409) Image search: [Google]
HACK THE PLANET.jpg
46 KB, 634x409
>>24450989
>buying drugs
>in a face to face transaction
What century are you living in, caveman? I get all my drugs off the internet.
>>
>>24460714

how the fuck are you supposed to find dealers on craigslist
>>
File: 1444406621987.jpg (454 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
1444406621987.jpg
454 KB, 1920x1080
a public service announcement:

a bad trip shouldn't be looked at something negative inherently, it should be looked on as something negative in the moment and to draw wisdom from.
>>
File: 1400326004971.jpg (42 KB, 446x362) Image search: [Google]
1400326004971.jpg
42 KB, 446x362
>>24465479
i'm too stupid for that shit man

everything i read about buying drugs on the internet seems like chink language, this is why i will probably never do acid, because i won't trust acid from the street
>>
>>24442649
I posted this picture like a year ago
Weird
>>
>>24465626
here's a tip bro

>if it's bitter, it's a spitter
>>
>>24465626
It seems complicated as hell, but once you've got everything set up it's easy. After your first buy you'll just go through the motions like it's nothing.
>>
>>24442405
this post right here family
>>
>>24442782

Coke addict here, clean since Feb. I have a love-hate relationship.

>Costs an obscene amount of money
This is true, I spent around 28,000gbp on it in a year-ish just doing about 0.4g a day. Not crackhead tier, but I needed it to socially interact, be motivated, talk to people, be 'myself'.
>High lasts for less than an hour
Yeah, this is true. For me though it leaves a positive trail for another 40ish minutes.
>Comedown feels like your brain is murdering itself
Never had a comedown from it, even when I binged. I don't understand, are you guys just railing speed and thinking it's coke?
>>
I don't know where to find drugs and I can't afford them.
>>
Because I can't get coke with gbp.
>>
>>24442590
You retards think this works but it fucking doesn't.
>>
>>24442653
take a chill pill f.am
>>
>>24467013
This
I don't get why I hear that phrase so fucking much
>Just blow it out a window xD
>Just make a sploof xD
>The only thing that smells is the smoke!
>If you smell weed it's because you're inhaling smoke! That's how your nose works!
>>
>>24446468
see his right foot? he's leaving. he was already in the chair but now he's prepping to turn up
>>
>>24464815

maybe it's just me, but DXM never was that great. more like a different kind of drunk if that makes sense.

that said, i did a fair bit of it about 10 years ago when i was 17-18. for a few months i was skipping school and doing 300-400mg+ (whatever a bottle of robogels was) a few times a week, sometimes throwing back a bottle of that zicam spray sending me into the third plateau.

i don't think it did any permanent damage, but it sure fucked me up for a bit at the time. people were saying it was very safe at recreational doses, but sometimes i wonder if it did fuck me up and i just learned to live with it. once i figured out how to get weed regularly, i never went back to DXM.
>>
>>24467109

honestly this whole level of anxiety is nonexistent if you just get a vape.
>>
>>24467747
ironically the one time I got caught was with a vape
>>
>>24467109

yup, it's obvious as fuck. I can always smell fucking stoners out in public before I can spot any of the usual telltale signs. I don't give a fuck, get as high as you want as often as you want but get over the idea that it doesn't smell strongly and cling to you.
>>
>>24467766

that's difficult to do. how did it go down?
>>
>>24467766

was it the smell, or were you caught redhanded taking hits from it?
>>
>>24468055
the smelI
>>
because when they stop working you end up even more depressed than before you started

can't remember the last time I enjoyed anything Tbh
>>
>>24454581
You selling any of that stuff?
>>
>>24467013
>>24467109
weed fucking stinks now
you could barely smell it in the 70s, but now it smells like dead skunks
>>
I do. It doesn't help.
>>
I do smoke simple stuff like weed at least twice a week. Just did it today in fact, watched End of Evangelion, made the experience a lot better.
>>
>>24466808

>wants to do something badly that he hasn't ever tried before
>needs to feel a feel never felt before
>knows that it's probably bad for your health

How do people get like this? I can understand why someone might want to "experiment" as a recreational user but you seem to have an opinion before even trying anything
>>
>>24468951
dong dong dong gfg bump
>>
>>24453832
psychs that are great if you just want cool visuals without the annoying headspace are 2cb & 2ci, great for looking at colorful things (the colors pop out of the screen and pictures swirl it's awesome) & listening to music
>>
>>24442262
I do im in to Ket at the moment
Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 33

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.