[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>for years and years my only friend is my mom >mom has
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7
File: image.jpg (35 KB, 640x400) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35 KB, 640x400
>for years and years my only friend is my mom
>mom has the most beautiful Persian cat.
>they spent every waking moment together, all my mom did revolved around her cat
>mom gets sick and so I've take care of her for the past three years

I came home tonight, mom was too afraid to go in the closet, her precious cat wasn't moving. I went in, piss everywhere under the cat,
Blood pooled under the mouth.

Took me six beer to get the courage to pick her kitty up and put it in a shoebox and wrap it up.
>>
Damn, sounds rough anon
I wish you and your mom the best
>>
so your mom killed the cat right?
>>
>>24441510
What the hell happened to it?
>>
>>24442352
Thanks. We adopted the kitty in 2000 and she was already four years old. We wouldn't ever be able to afford a thoroughbred kitten. And somehow this scrap lived to 19 years old. The cat never paid me a minute of attention, her life was all about following my mom around. I think she was the closest a cat has come to vocally communicating with humans. I'm not sad because i liked the cat, I'm sad because my elderly disabled mother just lost her best friend. And my mom is MY best friend.
>>
>>24442446
Stroke I think. She was severely underweight for a year or so but like two nights ago she started to barely be able to walk or raise her eyelids. Her body was hard as a rock all of a sudden. It's like rigamortise set in before she even died.
>>
>>24442480
It'll all shake out man, it's probably best of you just smoke a Jeffrey with your mom to remember the good times and move on
>>
>>24442514
Not possible
Muscle atrophy maybe, but not rigor mortis
>>
>>24442514
Oh. Our dog recently passed away from some kind of organ failure. She was like fifteen.

Sometimes it happens anon.
>>
>>24441510
>I went in, piss everywhere under the cat,
Why did you piss under the cat?
>>
>>24442480
I was just giving condolences I don't really give a shit about your faggot cat and mom you autist. No one does.
>>
My thoughts seriously go out to you OP. I hope that you and your Mom are going to be ok.
>>
File: image.jpg (721 KB, 2448x3264) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
721 KB, 2448x3264
Thanks guys. Here's the two of them from some years ago. My friend said it looks like mother Mary and baby Jesus lol
>>
>>24442648
You are not me you kek please kill yourself so you can stop ruining good moments among anon
>>24441510
Don't listen to this guy m8, he's just angry because no woman will ever have sex with a manlet
>>
>>24442917
It's okay, truth is I'm somewhat new. I learned about you robots on /pol/ when the robot was turned off. So I'm probably not a true robot, but I've got nowhere else to go to spill and I relate to you guys mostly
>>
File: image.jpg (734 KB, 1536x2048) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
734 KB, 1536x2048
Textless replies are not allowed
>>
File: 1376648156235.jpg (198 KB, 2592x1944) Image search: [Google]
1376648156235.jpg
198 KB, 2592x1944
>>24443144
Cute/10. She is gonna live on in my cat folder among hundreds of her kin.
>>
LOL. A very enticing nose. I want to rub it the wrong wrong way.
>>
>>24443031
Welcome aboard, it shouldn't take very long for you to adjust
>>
>>24442868
It kinda does!
>>
>>24443262
I try to stay away 2bh. I can talk myself into a normie but if I get drunk and browse here all night like I'm doing now, I'm a timid beta fuck for at least a few days. It's often still worth the browse, this board is / was very, very interesting.
>>
>>24443301
Weird, all these petty niggers complaining about their height and wanting to kill themselves makes me realize I'm doing ok and its entertaining as hell
>>
Sorry for you m8. Departings are always hard.
>>
>>24443210
why would you have a cat folder?
>>
>>24443386
I'm a strange case here. I've had completely meaningless sex like twice in the last 4 years otherwise no intimacy at all. Before that 4 year mark I was the man, high school kind of carried on for a while in a small town. Lead a life of sex with hot women only for it to come to such a screeching halt. Then I drink myself out of the nostalgia and further myself from ever being my alpha male self again
>>
>>24443473
Well not with that attitude you won't
2 conquerings is 2 more than almost every betafag here, I would recommend you stay away from this board and get your head back in the game, guy
Just live life with a positive attitude and that qt you're looking for will definitely notice and hopefully a meaningful relationship will develop
Also hopefully she will be happy to recieve your schlong all day long and will want your cum in her tum
>>
File: 129503938396.png (325 KB, 382x417) Image search: [Google]
129503938396.png
325 KB, 382x417
>>24443463
Why would you not have a cat folder? I like saving pictures of cute cats, don't you?
>>
>>24443605
Consider me inspired. I've screen shorted your post, I am in some real desperate need of help and motivation and you have hit just the right chord. Thanks man. I have work tomorrow but I will try to follow this thread to the last page. Please do not interpret any of this with sarcasm, I'm OP. I'm so fucking lost right now
>>
>>24443611
>inb4 le reddit invented liking cat pictures
>>
I came here for edgy posts why are you all so nice to each other?
>>
>>24441510
I'm sorry for this man.
>>
>>24441510
>shoebox
Bro you cannot just bury your cat like that. It probably has some kind of virus. Should have burned it instead.
>>
>>24443861
>>24443861
Pet cremation people are closed until Monday. I wrapped her up nice first, sealed the shoebox airtight and leaving it in the cold until then. Me and mom are trailer trash but I know and will never fight her on having that cat cremated respectfully. The box is at a neighbors who I met once. A cop. Only person I could turn to and know would help out. My mom wouldn't be able to function with it in the house / yard
>>
>>24441510
>have two 14 year old cats
>always assumed that one day when they're old they'll get sick and be put down peacefully by a vet because it seems like that happens to everyone elses cat
>terrified now
If I found one of my cats like that it would destroy me.

Sorry that happened OP, hope your mom is doing okay.
>>
>>24444029
It's not a meme that vets like to just put down animals, and it's probably better for the poor dumb things then being hooked up to IVs away from their caregivers for days at a time.

I have taken in a lot of cats, my own and other family and friends to be put down and it sucks absolute dick. I told mom I would do it Monday when the vet opened up but assumed to myself maybe it was best this cat that spent 20 years with me died with me.

No. Go have it put down. Actually grabbing a lifeless cold friend of 20 years and throwing them into a garbage container is fucked. Maybe because I'm not a real man, maybe because I'm soft.

But if you get the chance, have the damn cat euthanasia artists do it, so much easier.
>>
>>24443674
I'm glad to hear it anon, I wish you and your mom well in all your future endeavours
>>
>>24443800
This is the board for that but sometimes you just gotta uplift that fellow anon if you can
>>
File: 1447470684008s.jpg (10 KB, 250x249) Image search: [Google]
1447470684008s.jpg
10 KB, 250x249
>>24441510
nothing like a dead cat to top off another happy day in this happy world
>>
>>24441510
Cats are gross anyways and a pest, good riddance
>>
File: 1444991117748.jpg (72 KB, 511x745) Image search: [Google]
1444991117748.jpg
72 KB, 511x745
>>24441510
lucky guy. my mom is a hysterical incompetent neet.
>>
>>24444394
My very words at your funeral
>>
>>24444525
Why would you start complaining about cats at a random guy's funeral?
>>
>>24442868
That's a qt kitty
Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.