[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are there normalfags here that want to be labeled robots?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: 1444759795610.jpg (715 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
1444759795610.jpg
715 KB, 2048x1536
Why are there normalfags here that want to be labeled robots? It's not a good thing to be and there are no associated positive connotations. So why do people argue so much that they are, in fact, robots, when they don't even meet the most basic of criteria for being a robot?
>>
can you be a robot if you're 6'4?
>>
>>24441120
this

>face thread
>niggas look like bon iver and cristiano ronaldo and daniel day lewis
>fuck is this bullshit

polite mode, overly self-aware normalfaggots =/= robots
>>
>>24441138
not a chance lad
>>
>>24441120

I am 6'3, graduated University, have lots of friends , played sports, but I broke up with my gf and now I feel mildly sad. Can I be a robot ?
>>
it's like people like me, we have friends etc., we just wanna have someone call us not-robots to feel good about ourselves senpai =)))))
>>
Some people end up downtrodden despite having plenty of advantageous traits. Identifying as a robot (hey, I'm just like these guys!) might be a coping mechanism that allows people to sidestep NOT quite being a ugly manlet NEET permavirgin even though they (usually unjustifiably) think they feel like one.
>>
If you self-identify as a robot you are one. Don't you know that the current year is the current year ?
>>
>>24441120
They take pleasure in our suffering and ridiculing us. Most who say they are robots think r9k is some kind of collective joke.
>>
>>24441120

Special snowflake status.
>>
It's 2015. Normal is the worst thing you can be.
>>
No matter what someone looks like on the outside, its what is on the inside that makes you a robot
>>
>>24441607
You don't count as a robot because no one cares about you. You don't even count as a background character. It's people with jobs, friends, gf's etc that have to struggle, because we're awkward people trying to fit in to the real world. People don't care to test you, because there's nothing to test. You understand now?
>>
>>24441867
>It's people with jobs, friends, gf's etc that have to struggle
Struggle doesn't make you a robot. Being a NEET perma virgin makes you a robot.
>>
File: 1428162919576.png (71 KB, 246x288) Image search: [Google]
1428162919576.png
71 KB, 246x288
>>24441867
>mfw some failed normie with cognitive dissonance actually responds
>>
File: 1441308990442.jpg (29 KB, 500x380) Image search: [Google]
1441308990442.jpg
29 KB, 500x380
>>24441973
Normies getting BTFO hard today
>>
>>24441985
>>>/pol/ >>>/b/

Racism is not allowed on /r9k/ (see the rules).

As fellow downtrodden rejects, robots empathize with the blacks.
>>
>>24441985
>In order to be a robot, people have to be interested enough in you that they talk to you and make you feel awkward.
What are you on about?
>>
>>24442092
I'm not explaining it again retard. Learn to fucking read trash
>>
>>24442135
Very few rowboats interact with other people on a daily basis. I doubt any of them even understand that they're being awkward in a conversation. Normalfags who think they're robots need to go and stay go.
>>
>>24441985
>normalfag makes up his own definition of things
Smh
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.