[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The most annoying women you personally know.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1448145262947.jpg (102 KB, 630x627) Image search: [Google]
1448145262947.jpg
102 KB, 630x627
Name and describe the most annoying women you personally know. I'll start. This bitch's name is Emily.

>looks and personality are a solid 3/10
>chubby, has glasses, and dresses terribly
>a legitimate Tumblrina
>has unironically told someone to check their privilege
>bisexual, gender fluid, and polyandrous
>has multiple beta orbiters
>despite being ugly as shit, she has plowed about 15 - 20 men and women
>politically left wing despite knowing nothing about politics
>very vocal about being left wing
>very vocal about being a faggot and her other shit interests and ideas

How can a woman who is so ugly and vapid get men? I mean she's not banging models (the most attractive one was at best a 6/10, the lowest was a 2/10 cripple). How does she do it and why do people put up with that shit? What cancerous women do you know?
>>
>>24440989
Literally vagina, she might be a horrid person and fugly as shit but the poon could be good so who knows?
What's keeping you from delivering your Jimmy Jon to this hungry customer?
>>
>>24442433
>Literally vagina, she might be a horrid person and fugly as shit but the poon could be good so who knows?
It's really disheartening to hear that even though it's said in about every thread. Women don't even have to try it seems.

>What's keeping you from delivering your Jimmy Jon to this hungry customer?
No thanks, I want have sex with someone I have feelings for.
>>
Mine is also an Emily

>6/10 on a good day
>jewish redhead
>no tits or ass
>whiny as fuck
>only thing she ever talks about is how she is in love with this gay guy in our class and how she hates her bf of over a year because he is too nice to her and how she can't wait to break up with him and rub it in his face
>>
I can't even direct active hatred to the people who earned this title. I just wouldn't save them if it were just me and them and no one saw. I would feel bad for them as soon as that happened. I would hope they made amends.
>>
>girl in my class: short, chubby, curly hair, glasses, shrill voice
>she goes through boyfriends like tissues
>always see her with a new guy every week, clinging to each other, making kissy faces
>eventually word is she likes me
>I know she doesn't like me and she's just a whore who dates everyone, so I tell her to fuck off
>this creates drama that lasts for about a year
>in high school she does the same shit, going through tons of boys
>then later she starts going by the name "EJ" and she's bisexual now and dyes her hair

No idea what happened to her and I don't care to run a Google search of her name. I wouldn't be surprised if she's ODed or is living in a trailer right now.
>>
Mines name is Meri, we call her Meri superjew. All she does is talk about fucking Judaism and how she speaks Hebrew. One time my friend told her the only time that we like her is when she's well done. He got suspended for that one.

>I hate her so fucking much
>>
File: 1445038100252.png (484 KB, 1020x574) Image search: [Google]
1445038100252.png
484 KB, 1020x574
>>24442631
The Emily of my story use to date a beta for like two years I think. I know they broke up but I don't know what caused it for sure. If I'm correct it was after she "came out" about being a progressive whore (polyandrous), bi, etc. I think he stayed with her for a month or two after that.

>>24442822
Damn what's up with the Jewish girls. I wanted to get a Jewish girl to keep my family happy but maybe not after these stories. I've met like one that wasn't in my family (I live in a rural area) and she was pretty cool.
>>
>>24442617
Virgin d-d-detected
>>
>>24443012
Good job Sherlock Homo. How long did it take you to figure it all out? I'm guessing you are too.
>>
>>24443088
would you fuck a girl who was attractive that you knew nothing about?
>>
>>24440989
id tap dat, are you in the NW?
>>
File: 1445936824603s.jpg (11 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
1445936824603s.jpg
11 KB, 250x250
>>24443191
Honestly, no. I'm awkward as hell and I'm not really good at talking to women. So I'd have to get to know them slowly to actually be able to do anything with them. Even if I wasn't like that I'd still say no. I want to be with someone I care about.
>>
>>24443233
Nope. The SE. I also live on the coast.
>>
>>24443088
Ah m80
I'm happy to say that I enjoy vaginal stimulation all too often
Enjoy browsing /gif/ without knowing the soft and moist warmth of a woman
>>
>>24443445
Good for you then friend. I'm glad you've been able to experience it. One day I will be able to experience it too. Maybe we can enjoy it together one day ;)
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.