[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
You're the only one who was ever there for me, /r9k/
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5
File: La grenouille triste et la mer.jpg (66 KB, 340x340) Image search: [Google]
La grenouille triste et la mer.jpg
66 KB, 340x340
It hurts being alive.

I'm such a failure at everything. I have nothing: no friends, no money, no future. My Internet bf left me months and months ago, but I can't get over him.

My life is terrible.
>>
>>24440736
Well, i like to think of r9k as my lover. Sure, he's abusive and mean, but occasionally he says or does something nice or funny, and i stick around for it.
Anyways, we're here to be your abusive bf bb. ;^)
>>
File: 1387427397234.png (414 KB, 920x654) Image search: [Google]
1387427397234.png
414 KB, 920x654
>>24440775
I'm not a girl.

I'm sorry.
>>
>>24440794
No one here is. It's like a prison relationship, you dont get to choose.
>>
File: extreme sadness.png (90 KB, 480x477) Image search: [Google]
extreme sadness.png
90 KB, 480x477
>>24440818
Robot, I really miss my ex-. So much.

Everyone on /lgbt/ tells me to fuck off and that I'm a creep and a loser for not being able to get over him. It's been ten months since he left - we met here on /r9k/ - I loved him so much.
>>
>>24440878
Well damn my man. I've been there, shit feels like someone ripped out your lungs and heart mortal kombat style. I cant really give you any advice you haven't heard before. I didnt get over mine for about 5 years, but thats because i stopped talking to people. Dont stop talking to people anon, just talk and try to be open and you may find someone to at least ease the pain a little. You'll start healing from there
>>
File: 88789.jpg (57 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
88789.jpg
57 KB, 600x450
>>24440949
Robot, I legitimately feel that I don't want to live anymore, because of his absence. And nobody seems attractive to me anymore, after him. I just don't feel I'll find anyone I am compatible with... Hell, no one finds me attractive to begin with.

And I don't have any friends or acquaintances. I don't talk to anyone.
>>
>>24441000
I've been through that feeling too amigo, i remember putting a gun to my head a few times and pussying out. But you gotta pick yourself up anon, talk to us, shitpost, go out and try making small talk. Do you go to school, or do you work? Find people at one of those, just have to try man, the feeling you have will eat at you and before you know it you'll be old and wonder what happened. Then you'll realize you locked yourself away from other potential people who might've loved you.
>>
File: 1430699489001.jpg (57 KB, 722x349) Image search: [Google]
1430699489001.jpg
57 KB, 722x349
>>24441106
I have a shitty job. where I spend the time tucked away in some ugly office, stamping papers all day long for a shitty pay. I work for a small business, so I only have about 5 co-workers, none of whom I talk to (I'm too anti-social, plus they're all older people with families).

Nobody would have loved me, Robot. I'm ugly and I've got nothing to offer anyone. Even shitposting is become a chore, since it's all I do at work

The feelings already ate me all up. I don't really 'do' anything anymore. No motivation, no desires, no real anything. Just a kind of perpetual sadness and misery and boredom.

Everything in my life went so wrong. I didn't want this.
>>
>>24441244
You need a change my friend. Take a vacation or simply try and talk to your co-workers more. I used to cut trees with lots of men with families and they were happy to talk to someone besides their family. I'm sure if you attempted to talk to those folks at your work they'd be ok with you. And as far as hobbies, what did you used to do? Maybe you can pick it back up. There's always a reason to keep going anon, whether to hope for love again, or to spite normies, you gotta keep a truckin
>>
>>24441329
>hobbies

I never really had any. I suppose I used to read more, but it's been ages since I've even bothered with it.

There is no reason to keep going. I'm just too much of a coward to an hero, and it makes it so that I'm like some piece of driftwood: just carried along by the current, unable to change course. Life happens, but I don't really go in any direction. It was different when I was in uni, or when I had my ex with me.

Are you gay, too?
>>
>>24441448
I'm probably bi, i'm figuring stuff out right now. Pick up some books anon, write some maybe, i found that writing was a nice calming experience for me. I hear you on being directionless, thats basically me, probably always will be, but my outlook is a tad better nowadays. Cant look down on yourself so much, you miss the stuff in front of you that way.
>>
>>24441551
Thank you for talking to me, Robot.
>>
>>24441609
No problemo, it's what we're here for. Or this is how it used to be, a long time ago
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.