[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /pissed/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
Who /pissed/ here?
>>
>period about to start
>constantly irritated
/bitch/ here
>>
>>24440683
I'm always mad

I just wish a nigguh would some day fo shizzle desu baka senpai
>>
>>24440704
You're not welcome here, fembot.
>>
>>24440747
This was the most autistic thing I've read all day. Gtfo.
>>
>>24440759
>unironically using fembot
You go with her
>>
>>24440815
And what would you say instead, autist?
>>
>>24440815
>implying it's even a her
All of you, get out!

>>24440853
lmao you serious fo shizzle nigguh desu baka senpai?
>>
>>24440853
Anything else. Whore, cunt, female, bitch, slut, roastie, femanon, faggot etc.
>>
File: 1441669775641.jpg (68 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1441669775641.jpg
68 KB, 700x700
I JUST WANT A FUCKING JOB!!!!!!!
>>
>>24440913
Are you a felon? No? Then you have no excuse. If you have no job, it's your fault.
>>
>>24440942
baby boomer pls
>>
>>24440970
Seriously, what have you applied for? How many applications have you turned in?
>>
>>24441034
LEAVE ME ALONE MOMMY!
>>
>>24441079
I'll leave you alone when you stop making excuses.
>>
>>24440683
pissed at the fact that they are people that have sex on a regular; that are posting in this board.

the other day some pseudorobot (that thinks his a robot) normie ass hole. that claims that guys that dont have gfs are not worthy to be validated here. clearly i took the bait, told your reason of not to be depressed is feeling empty, and worthless. we fought 2 hours off and on; on the internet.
>>
>>24441188
I'm pissed at the robots who actually get matches on Tinder. I've never had matches on this stupid app.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.