[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How does someone become a NEET?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (181 KB, 1448x1600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
181 KB, 1448x1600
How does someone become a NEET?
>>
step 1: stop being a kuckold
end of steps
>>
>>24440186
Step one
>be a lazy mooching faggot with extremely lenient parents
Step two
>wallow in your filth and unhappiness because you are worthless and a leech
>>
File: 1433904708516.jpg (52 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
1433904708516.jpg
52 KB, 400x400
>>24440247
this, currently on year 3 of that exact thing. Want to look for jobs now but don't know what to make up on my resume to explain last 3 years.
>>
>>24440186
Stop going to any kind of school or work and you'll be NEET by definition.
>>
>>24440247
True NEETS kill all of their emotion and become living manifestations of apathy that never experience any sort of guilt or sadness.
>>
>>24440282

they dont give a shit
>>
>>24440186

Just become the definition.
>>
Its usually not a decision to become NEET. How it happens is when you fail at, give up on, lose interest, or simply can't compete int he system even if you want to work.

I haven't worked since I got fired 5 years ago. I dabbled in community college for 3 years, managed to graduate, but not transfer to University, and occasionally and unsuccessfully applied for work in the past 2 years.
>>
>>24440282
radioshack and chill familia
>>
>>24440186
Not be in employment, education or training.

NEET is just a technical definition, it's possible to be a NEET and have an active social life.

Hikikomori describes the social aspect of being a shut-in.
>>
>>24441408
>it's not a decision to become a NEET
Not usually. I feel like I want to choose it. Hell, I've worked at so many different places and I've either been fired for reasons they never told me, or they were so ridiculous I just got out of there. I don't give a shit about earning a money the ethical way anymore. Cash is cash, and I'll use it any way I want/need to. I just don't like working based on what I've already done.
>>
>>24441901
is it really a choice though if you don't have the option of simply "going and getting a job" however that works.

I went to a government funded employment agency last week, and will likely do some of their programs, but it still seems like there's no hope for me, being that I have worse than no experience
>>
>>24441960
I guess it isn't. It's like continuing to work at a low-paying job knowing you couldn't pay your rent for the next few months.
>>
File: 1409708986091[1].jpg (7 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1409708986091[1].jpg
7 KB, 225x225
>>24440282

>the gap in my resume is because I spent the last few years as a live-in caretaker for my elderly grandparents, but unfortunately they recently passed away

Employers lie all the fucking time about what they are looking for and what your job will entail, you should lie to them too (just don't get caught)
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.