[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'm fucking terrified to the idea of getting a gf and her
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: 1447993825319.gif (1008 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
1447993825319.gif
1008 KB, 500x281
I'm fucking terrified to the idea of getting a gf and her cheating on me.
I can't stop seeing everywhere how many people get cheated on and I feel that would destroy me, I couldn't bare it. What is even the point of love if it ends up like this? It scares me to no end.
>>
My distance GF didn't even have to cheat, she just had to find someone close and available to replace me with and it was more soul destroying than you could ever imagine.
>>
>>24440056
stop caring about 3DPD and pick your 2D waifu.
>>
>>24440056
It just kind of really fucks you up and any future relationship you could even consider pursuing
>>
>>24440056

people are more loyal than you think, but you have to be personally invested into them. this doesn't count if you purposely seek out a whore tho. just like how there are man whores that will never be a gentleman women whores can never be ladies.
>>
>>24440056
It's not love. It's settling on someone over being alone.

Women will always want to cheat on us, it's just a matter it the opportunity is there.
>>
>>24440056
Go after a girl who shares your values.

If you date girls who have a reputation, keep in touch with ex's, keep guys around who like them (and who have a chance) then you're asking for trouble. But in those scenarios, you're able to back out before you get serious.
>>
>>24440574
this is bullshit. i chose the sweetest, most caring man I knew as my partner, and after years of love and no hint of unhappiness from his end, I come to find out he cheated several times with two different girls. people are deceptive and cruel regardless of how beta or "gentlemanly/ladylike" they appear.
>>
>>24440056
You should rename the gif...

As "her past doesn't matter"
>>
>>24440746
>dating Chad
>surprised when Chad cheats

wew lass
>>
>>24440746
your fault for being boring
>>
>>24440056
Sauce is Jennifer White for whoever ends up asking sooner or later.
>>
Pros outweight the cons. Seriously, not everybody out there is a piece of shit.

And tbqh... shit happens sometimes. You can't avoid eveything in life just because you may get hurt because eventually you'll stop doing stuff completely and become a fucking neet
>>
File: mitsuki4.gif (989 KB, 500x432) Image search: [Google]
mitsuki4.gif
989 KB, 500x432
>>24440056
I had a girl tell me this that she loved me with all her heart, and then sucked a guys dick 2 hours later. 2DQTs are the way to go desu.
>>
So blacked or dogfart?
>>
>>24440746
you were just blinded by his good looks and confident attitude.
sweet and caring? That sounds meaningless.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.