[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Let's text bitches.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5
File: soup.png (7 KB, 364x442) Image search: [Google]
soup.png
7 KB, 364x442
Hello, robots. I am a certified chad and a total piece of shit. I will help you get laid / get that girl to start talking to you again, etc. Post a screenshot of where you are in a convo, or whatever, and I will give you A+ advice.

You must do exactly as I say, though, or it makes it hard for me to help you. I'm good at this. What do you really have to lose?
>>
>>24440020
Pointless bro. They dont want help. Btw what is your opinion on women in general?
>>
>>24440103
Women serve the primary biological purposes of producing offspring and bonding with men. Multiple men producing children with a single woman will tend to be highly nonviolent with each-other by nature since they love a common person. This mechanism is the reason, also, why brothers are typically more bonded than other male pairings; their common love for their mother keeps them placid. The optimal social arrangement between men and women would be multiple women to every man, and these women would all be shared. Sex would be as natural and common as it should be.

Society has, for the longest time, tried to control a woman's ability to reproduce openly since this makes men impossible to control. By controlling a woman's ability to reproduce, you can control a man's willingness to fight and work. Since we are currently at a deadlocked power struggle with female egos, it isn't uncommon to have resentment towards the opposite sex as well as "successful" members of your own sex.

By accepting a woman's natural place in the world to bond with many men and make males bond, you are significantly more appealing to women; they are able to sense your openness and are much more likely to develop long-lasting sexual friendships with them. By harboring contempt and trying to control them or force them to be with only you, you're fighting nature; it's like trying to kick water uphill. You can calmly rest your ego, though, knowing that you can easily surround yourself with many many many female sexual partners in a relatively short time.
>>
>>24440240
Thats so great I will probably save it when I get home. And what about their personality? Also do you classify women in different categories? Dont feel obliged to answer, I am just sitting here and waiting the grills to wake up.
>>
>>24440350
People act out their insecurities, so our personalities are just a reflection of that. Without knowing a specific person, I couldn't really tell you about their personality. Women aren't different from men in this. Most men try to seem stoic and indifferent because they feel that showing weakness is contradictory to their masculinity; but depriving yourself the ability to feel bad will also interfere with your ability to feel good, so one will ultimately just have a listless ennui as their default emotion.

If you're a man, and you've never taken mushrooms, then you can never truly understand what it is like to be a woman. Woman are emotional beyond their control, it is in their nature to seek affirmation and the ensure that everyone -- including themselves -- is okay. This is why they hate silence, this is why they can not handle ambiguity. They are far too concerned to ensure everyone's emotional well-being to risk assuming that silence is okay. You should talk to women frequently, even if it's just stupid jokes and nonsense. Keep the air alive, and this will keep them happy. Birds sing songs to let other birds know they're okay; their silence signals danger. All social animals are like this.

If a woman has a personality, it is because she is insecure. This is natural, of course, since complete security is a platonic idea. However, the way a woman acts just shows you what she's lacking. Provide this, and you'll likely have her temporarily bonded to you.
>>
I'm a 35 year old virgin. I haven't spoken to a woman with any intention for a relationship in over 15 years. Give me advice on how to get my dick wet, Chad.
>>
>>24440547
Oh, man. Alright, well let's try this. Give me TWO reasons why, if I was a girl, I should fuck you raw. Then give me ONE reason why I clearly am not.
>>
>>24440506
Thanks, this is great to meditate upon. Btw what are your hobbies/interests? I know its unrelated to the topic at hand but I rarely have a chance to talk to someone like you.
>>
>>24440020
I haven't talked to her since this morning and she stopped replying after I said "what" when she said all small children are assholes
Our conversations have been very short recently and she's not starting them any more.
>>
>>24440800
Checked.

I spend a lot of time drinking and shitposting when I'm not working. Lately, I have been dealing with a lot of psychological issues (depression, bipolar, existential dread). The other day I hooked up with a married Pagan witch and choked her in the passenger seat of my friend's Toyota Camry while she fingered herself on the highway; which was pretty great. Later on I whipped her naked ass in that same friend's apartment, feeling waves of ecstasy cleansing carry my ancient soul away with each whimpering strike. So I have that going for me.

I kind of just exist; I take care of my animals, work on my house, and drink.
>>
>>24440852
She's likely starting to take interest in another male. You need to change up the way that you talk, if you don't normally send her pictures you should try and send her a picture that you took of something funny going on with a snarky remark. Try and feel her out that way; or hang out with her in person and try to be unusually outgoing. Even try and get her and one of her friends/a mutual friend to hang out.

You need to kind of just jumpstart things again. It's like the car you drove just idled into stalling; you have to keep the gas down a bit and try to get it turning over again.
>>
>>24440960
I can't hang out with her in person.
I do sometimes send pictures with remarks about once a week, and she sees them, but never comments or replies or sends any of her own.
>>
>>24441007
You're not a center of attention for her, she doesn't recognize you as a friend as much as you feel she is one to you. Why might that be?
>>
>>24440902
Do you have any dreams/goals?
I achieve mine too fast :/
>>
>>24441031
I have very few friends, and she kind of has a fuckton and a majority are probably orbiters.
>>
>>24441083
Spend some time focusing on yourself, raise your objective value as a human being and she'll likely gravitate towards you.

>>24441063
I only have the hope to raise a son so that I can teach a fresh human all the truths I was never told before I die. That's literally all I live for; without the promise of being able to spawn another human I would most certainly live a life of danger and crime until I was gunned down.
>>
>>24441123
>Spend some time focusing on yourself, raise your objective value as a human being and she'll likely gravitate towards you.
Should I start talking to her less?
Does it appear too clingy?
I'm trying to learn guitar because she used to be in a band.
>>
>>24441123
>Spend some time focusing on yourself, raise your objective value as a human being and she'll likely gravitate towards you.

Oh look same stupid redpill advice.

You're not wrong. You're just retarded if you think this is useful advice for robots.
>>
File: image.jpg (15 KB, 301x247) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
15 KB, 301x247
>>24441123
>>24441063
>>24440960
>>24440800

>samefagging this fucking hard

Selfie of those perfect aesthetics before I tell you to go fuck yourself.
Otherwise, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>24441174

So?
Who cares if I samefag lol
Nobody replies to my threads anyways
>>
>>24441144
>Should I start talking to her less?
Don't go out of your way to talk to her, but don't ignore her either. Your primary focus should be on yourself right now.
>Does it appear too clingy?
If you're always texting even though she doesn't respond, then yes a little.
>I'm trying to learn guitar because she used to be in a band.
No no no. Learn guitar because it makes you better as a person. Do whatever you would do if she didn't even exist.

>>24441172
It's not my fault that you've given up on yourself, or that you've chosen to give up on life.
>>
>>24441231
'Kay. Thanks for the advice.
So to clarify, the main thing I have to work on is improving myself as a person and/or making myself more interesting?
>>
File: le_sigh.png (40 KB, 481x203) Image search: [Google]
le_sigh.png
40 KB, 481x203
>>24441174
You must be new here. Here's a quick picture showing how much of a dim bulb you are.
>>
>>24441231
>chosen
normies really don't get it huh
>>
>>24441267
Every four years, you need to be twice as successful as you were four years prior. If you stagnate, you WILL be left behind or left in a class lower than elite.
>>
File: babycry.jpg (20 KB, 400x400) Image search: [Google]
babycry.jpg
20 KB, 400x400
>>24441306
Oh, woe is you, you sorry little lost soul. Let's stop the world and cherish this tortured artist.
>>
File: 20151122_085448.jpg (626 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
20151122_085448.jpg
626 KB, 1920x1080
>>24441123
For me, a daughtee is fine too. But thats not a dream, just its far ahead in time. I am still 18, no need to settle down.

>>24441174
This is now a chad thread. Grill related. GtFO
>>
How do I respond to selfies that girls send me on snap chat?
>>
>>24440020
Okay, Chad. I don't hav eher number. It's 3am where I live. Is it abnormal to go to her house and ask for her number or to hang out? They do this in movies; but, is it okay in real life?
>>
>>24440240
>>24440506

I enjoyed the amount of cogent thought you put into these. Very well-developed. I've not learned enough nor had enough experience to disagree or agree strongly; but your reasoning is highly rational.

Lemme know your opinion of cold hopping into those DMs on twitter asking for a date. It seems as though we've got similar tastes in things, and we've had a bit of conversation. Most importantly, she seems intelligent and considerate. Oh, and fucking attractive!

Reckon I'll just be simple and go "Yo, I've got no idea how we haven't run across one another yet. I understand that we don't really know shit about one another, but why don't we give something a shot? X place at X time, etc etc"

It appears that she's recently (maybe 2-3 months) broken up with her boyfriend. Think her ass is lonely.

I'm confident that my looks won't hamper me, nor my social skills.

Whatchu think, homie?
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.