[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do I get back with a girl I haven't talked to in a while?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (34 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
34 KB, 500x500
How do I get back with a girl I haven't talked to in a while?
>>
>>24439932
You can always text me back. You'd be nothing short of my holiday miracle.
> tfw a cute guy will not attempt to reconnect over the holidays
reeee, etc.
>>
>>>/soc/ might be able to help you with that kind of problem.
>>
File: Stop.jpg (29 KB, 283x283) Image search: [Google]
Stop.jpg
29 KB, 283x283
>>24439932
>First Step
Don't.
>Second Step
Congratulations you're done!
>>
>>24439932
are u me OP?
bump for a real answer
>>
>>24439967
I try to initiate talks all the time. Guess i'm not cute enough to text back. ;_;
>>
>>24439932
You can't really, unless you happen to come across them in real life.
>>
File: mfffw.jpg (56 KB, 346x427) Image search: [Google]
mfffw.jpg
56 KB, 346x427
>>24439932

While you're stroking it thinking about her moaning her name she's out there moaning some other guys name, sorry to break it to you OP but she's moved on if she was into you and wanted you back she'd be doing everything possible to get you

>mfw ex wmessages me several times a year trying to get back together
>>
I stood her up because I was scared and ended up getting drunk in the morning. I wish I could reconnect, but she'd probably just ignore me. I have no clue what I'm doing and too many problems.
>>
First: REEEE
Second: don't. Been struggling with that myself. It is pure hell having to avoid her for good. Do not let yourself get trapped again. She's gone for a reason. Keep her ripped out and never allow that harpy back into your life. Don't allow that pain to come back. Ever. You're better off having handies from Rosey Palms.
>>
you dont just stop dude just stop
>>
File: lifestyle.jpg (1 MB, 1333x1000) Image search: [Google]
lifestyle.jpg
1 MB, 1333x1000
sageiugkergse
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.