[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What future do women and alphas want for beta men? Do they want
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8
File: 1415148245630.jpg (141 KB, 1023x678) Image search: [Google]
1415148245630.jpg
141 KB, 1023x678
What future do women and alphas want for beta men? Do they want us to commit mass suicide?
>>
alls I know is, boy them goils!
Ha ha, you know what I'd do to those tomatas.
>>
>>24439916
Nah we want you to be castrated. Or at least sterilized.
>>
>>24439916
Why does every one of them have a fantastic ass?

>>24440525
That takes care of itself.
>>
likes on facebook
>>
File: 1446704131962.png (146 KB, 480x352) Image search: [Google]
1446704131962.png
146 KB, 480x352
>>24439916
More like mass homicide family. If we get enough betas getting 20+ kills the government will realize that there's a problem and issue government mandated gf's
>mfw we finally get enough shooting sprees to do it
>>
They don't care about us. They don't have a plan, they just don't care.
>>
It's literally natural selection and it's great because it's the only natural selection going on in this day and age

Imagine an ocean of betas taking over humanity and then fucking everything up by being passive and not caring about anything. The world is run by alphas, like it or not, and more alphas means it's better for humanity, worse for betas, as it has always been throughout history and throughout every single species that has ever existed.

t. Alpha-pilled beta
>>
>>24439916
Something something become traps for the chads, right?
Is that the answer you're wanting, OP?
>>
File: image.jpg (39 KB, 642x473) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39 KB, 642x473
>>24440609
>thinking the government will force gfs on you instead of just imprisoning all of you
>>
>>24439916
they don't even know u exist
>>
these hightest women arent built for sports
>>
>>24440570
>reading the advertisements
>ho hey!
>COCAINE
>guy is obviously teaching them how to serve

this is some interesting fap material
>>
>>24440643
you're full of shit. If it wasn't for the nerd betas fucking inventing everything we would still be held back in the stone age
>>
>>24440643
Seriously fucking THIS

We love betas because you keep the gears moving. But really, what if no alphas existed and you betas were in charge? Any time someone slighted you, you'd REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE and nuke the country.
>>
>>24440739
Read >>24440741

Betas are definitely useful and have probably invented most things, yet they need alphas to rule them. That's literally the true meaning behind the alpha-beta biological dichotomy, and once again applies to most species.

Alphas are simply necessary, much more so than betas, as much as betas contribute.
>>
Relinquish humility. Open your heart to the sweet release of death. To make life to make life, to question this is to surrender. Stave off your own species to further your own brand. Busniess is business. If you don't mean business stfu and go masturbate.
>>
>>24440820
>need beta to rule them

Why?
>>
>>24440643
>it's the only natural selection going on in this day and age

this is insulting

how can you forget about junk food?

condoms and the hedonist lifestyle leading to people not procreating until they're in poor health and unable to have a family with all the advantages they need to succeed

constant exposure to exhaust, from manual labor, leading to long-term health problems

television and videogames and alcohol and the bullshit, do whatever you want success is just a social construct meme turning people into total fucking failures

30 year old chads who, losing the testosterone high of their prime, are forced to settle for a co-worker at the retail chain they supervise

constant sickness from poor health leading to overprescription of antibiotics, which leads to gut monocultures that absorb too many empty calories, etc...

all this leads to the reproduction of people who are losers, who aren't going to compete as well in modern society, which still ultimately demands high cognitive abilities in order to succeed.

natural selection isn't only determined by fucking and death, you know. it's an on-going process.
>>
>>24440872
Its ugly but it's life
>>
>>24440820

Keep in mind that Alphas do come from Betas though.

There's always hope. We're all gonna make it
>>
>>24440898
>condoms and the hedonist lifestyle leading to people not procreating until they're in poor health and unable to have a family with all the advantages they need to succeed

dude are you actually saying people who think they aren't capable of raising children are just full of shit? these are high stakes man.
>>
>>24439916
That wouldn't make any sense. Beta males are the worker ants that keep society running.
>>
>>24440897
Because if all alphas disappeared betas would either kill themselves, kill as much people as they can, or sit in their rooms hiding from everything. The entirety of society would collapse. And collapse is a weak word compared to what would actually happen.

>>24440898
All of those don't matter because those stupid as fuck people are still reproducing, likely more than healthy people.

The point is not only to not reproduce, it's also to improve humanity.
>>
>>24440974
in fact i'm saying the opposite. you should be daunted. you have to work hard as fuck, you want your son to have someone to look up to. and you are only half of their genes, you need to select a suitable, high quality mate, intelligent.

mum's the word for now.
>>
>>24439916
I'd be embarrassed to play in those uniforms, it looks like bra and panties. I can't even believe they are allowed to have those as uniforms, probably designed by some perverted asshole.
>>
>>24441073
yeah because if you get ten pothead thug niggas in a room they can do one computer programmer's job better than he can.

this line of argument you're making really is ironclad. please let the world know.
>>
>>24440661
>what is sarcasm
>>
File: 1431464134975.jpg (211 KB, 713x872) Image search: [Google]
1431464134975.jpg
211 KB, 713x872
>>24439916
Women have trouble thinking outside of the sphere of their own urges.
>>
>>24439916
too much ass desu senpai tbqh
>>
>>24439916
No, they just want your Facebook likes and money.
>>
>>24444580
irishman detected
>>
>>24444614
underrated post
Seriously, fuck the robot
>>
The government WILL institute a gf program!

The government WILL send lonely NEETS surveys asking about their ideal gf that they will fill out and return so that they may receieve the gf of their dreams!

We WILL receieve government-mandated cutie gfs of whatever race, eye color, hair color, height, body type, and personality we choose!

We WILL recieve the chances at happiness that we are all OWED!

Or we WILL fight back. And we WILL win!
>>
>>24440820
Betas create and Alphas destroy, they can't handle not having what you have, just like women. We need a war or a plague to eliminate alphas.
>>
Do women (or fembot) like guys who act autistic and spout memes?
>>
>>24444974
Those guys have low social status in most cases so no and they usually failed to develop 'normal' social skills at the rate of their peers.
>>
>>24440643
It doesn't work this way. If only alphas reproduce that does not mean that the majority of males become alpha because it is weighted.

If only 20% of men are alphas even if all men in two generations are considered alpha by our standards you would still only have the top 20% as "alpha."

This is actually a really poor long term; you can't force hikkos to do anything. Men traditionally are expected to produce enough for 4 persons. And society is set up for this surplus.
>>
>>24439916
No, we want you to big up yourself and join us.
>>
They want servitude. Just look at how women behave. Only alphas get any kind of benefit from them. Totally exclusive to Alphas.

While they want to enjoy servitude from betas. They want us inventing, innovating, toiling away wage-slaving never making it past middle management, begging....

Its bullshit. I think Euthanasia would solve everything. Betas would apply to be killed on mass and Alphas and women can run their own fucking god damn utopia...
>>
File: 1447578400548.jpg (10 KB, 320x320) Image search: [Google]
1447578400548.jpg
10 KB, 320x320
>>24439916
Eunuchism - a widespread global practice in ancient times - may have been a means for stabilizing a hypergamous society, where the alphas get harems and the betas get scraps. It reduced sexual competition/jealousy, whilst simultaneously retaining eunuchs as productive members of society.

There seems to be a consensus that monogamy - no matter how artificial it may be - is good for civilization, because every male is thus invested in the society he lives in and its future. Such a society is therefore stable. Many of us are rightfully concerned about the death of marriage and the unleashing of hypergamy, because in a natural setting, all the females end up with the top males, leaving little or none for the rest. The conventional thinking goes that polygamous/hypergamy-positive societies fail because of sexless lower-value males checking out, self-destructing, and/or turning against their society. Yet there are many examples worldwide and throughout history of successful civilizations where the rich and powerful had harems galore. How did they do it? How did they placate the lower tiers and maintain them as productive members of society?

I have a theory. You're not gonna like it.

They castrated them.

Think about it. Check out the Wikipedia page on eunuchs (https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Eunuch). It has been practiced since before recorded history, and virtually all known major civilizations did it (Greece, Rome, Middle East, China, India, etc).

Of course, nobody knows just how prevalent eunuchism was; the only eunuchs we know about were ones that served powerful and famous people. After all, they would've left no descendants of their own to keep the record.

As a virile, anatomically-intact male, the whole idea repulses me3. But if you're a powerful alpha from Antiquity, who wants to keep his power and his harem all to himself, how do you limit competition/hostility from your subordinates while keeping them as productive members of society
>>
>>24439916
Betas have gfs. Only omega male end up 30+ and sexless.
>>
>>24439916
society just does not care at all
poor? work at mcdonalds/walmart oh yeah "it's not meant for you to be able to earn enough money to live off you dont deserve that." "i bet you're on public assistance what a piece of trash why dont you get a real career stop living off my tax dollars"
they want a broken system that doesn't work they dont care about consequences they think it works because their life is secure
>>
>>24439916
They want betas to continue to work and keep society moving forward or at least stable, while giving money and resources to women and their alpha children. If they have their way (which they do), betas like us will just work and work and then eventually when chad gets bored of them, you marry them and pay for their children, until they get bored and divorce you, or just continue fucking around on you.

There's no winning, even if you don't directly give your money to whores to support their lifestyle, the government taxes you significantly more for being a single male, and then puts it in their pockets in the form of welfare, child support, and any other number of government programs.

What a time to be alive. I'll be sure to kill a few others when I finally decide to off myself.
>>
>>24445225
I never knew this. It says it was a common practice, too. Fucking repulsive.
>>
>>24439916
Women literally do not care about beta man.
They don't even want you dead, they don't even notice you.
Until they hit 30, then they want your betabucks
>>
They didn't care, and I stopped caring.
>>
you get with the beta females
its easy as that
>>
>>24446568
>beta females
Don't exist
>>
File: dsgdesr.png (1 MB, 763x742) Image search: [Google]
dsgdesr.png
1 MB, 763x742
They want use to be beta providers for their used up ex-sluts
>>
>>24440643
But then women 3/10 and up sometimes with genetic conditions still reproduce and slightly more genes come from the women then men. So they'll will always be betas and omegas.
>>
>>24446147
where is this from? i feel like my inactive sex drive just got revived
>>
File: DeepAss_thoughts.png (76 KB, 360x489) Image search: [Google]
DeepAss_thoughts.png
76 KB, 360x489
>>24447588
Dunno, tried image searching it, came up with nothing
>>
>>24445225
>They castrated them.

MtF transition and homosexuality. They are pushing the betas who are low T and effeminate, who otherwise aren't seriously ill or gay to begin with, to become women and gay. This is why the definition has become broader in past years and gay marriage is now legalized.
>>
>>24447690
Not only that but the estrogen in the water and food supply, along with endocrine disruptors, along with the social climate. If society becomes more feminine there will be less "uprisings" And only the most intelligent and alpha will survive.
>>
I havent even been on R9K and god damnit I love you guys. So much fucking more intelligent than /b/.
>>
>>24439916
Ideally they'd perish in war. Or get an arranged marriage. That's what happened since the dawn of time.
Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.