[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>you will never ever creampie a tight pussy Seriously, this
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4
File: 1371311210985.jpg (311 KB, 800x533) Image search: [Google]
1371311210985.jpg
311 KB, 800x533
>you will never ever creampie a tight pussy

Seriously, this must be the most AMAZING feeling.
>>
It's not much better than fapping.

t. Chink fucker
>>
It's pretty overrated t b h f a m. I agree with the other anon, it's not that much better than fapping and you have the added pressure of pleasing your partner, keeping your dick hard, etc.

It's definitely an experience though
>>
>>24439687
>>24439719
Hey normalscum, please gtfo. Thanks.

>>24439668
Yeah, it might be pretty nice, but it is also risky

>STDS
>unplanned pregnancy
>>
I don't know how that could possibly feel good.

The second I cum I feel really bad, worrying that there could be a hole in my condom or something.
>>
Fucking when you're fat is awesome, dripping sweat on her face while you pump away like an animal

I miss being fat & having gf
>>
>>24439764
10/10 many giggles.
>>
It feels really really good having it inside of you but not worth the risk at all. Would rather have my husband wear a condom then risk pregnancy.

Birth control doesn't work as well as you would expect.
>>
>>24439719
>pressure
nigga pls
eating dat pussy makes ma dick hard
>>
File: Elliot_Rodger__8217_705410a[1].jpg (52 KB, 1024x576) Image search: [Google]
Elliot_Rodger__8217_705410a[1].jpg
52 KB, 1024x576
>>24439785
GET THE FUCK OUT CUNT!!!!
>>
A tight warm boipucci of a pantie wearing cuteboy is so much better
>>
It's a pretty good feel yeah. Even better if you're going raw and trying for a baby so no worries after.
>>
>>24439785
I don't understand what this is about. Are you not on birth control? Does your husband have an STD you don't? There are a million options for you to avoid or terminate a pregnancy. You have some kind of trust or intimacy issue if you make your _husband_ wear a condom.
>>
>>24439951
She's trying to get pregnant by her bull on the side, so she's not on birth control. She doesn't want kids from her beta provider husband, only Chad genes, so she can't risk it with her husband without a condom.
>>
File: 1386227655067.png (91 KB, 630x686) Image search: [Google]
1386227655067.png
91 KB, 630x686
>>24439927
>Even better if you're going raw and trying for a baby so no worries after.

I absolutely, positively, cannot imagine what it's like to be fucking a girl, cumming inside a girl for the purpose of impregnating her. Having her beg you to shoot your load deep inside and breed her.

It must be the most primal and bestial of all feels. It must set your brain on fire. It must be the greatest natural physical feeling a human can have. And I will never feel it.
>>
>>24440021
>It must be the most primal and bestial of all feels. It must set your brain on fire. It must be the greatest natural physical feeling a human can have.

Pretty much, yeah.
>>
>>24439719
>Seduce beautiful art dork
>Ass like op's pic
>Feel totally fine not giving her rocking orgasms all the time because she is crazy in love with me
>want to chew my arm off sometimes

My qt3.14 at the time had this weird birth cotrol thing placed under her skin around her armpit that cut off her menstrual cycle, so I could cum in her as much as I wanted. Regular sex with a condom is no better than masturbating however, you will maybe get the satisfaction of lasting longer for her.

>implying I am a normie and actually an interesting high-functioning lunatic
>implying I did not once have to overcome the many mental and physical barrie4s of being a robot
>>
>>24439951

birth control kills sex drive kiddo
>>
>>24439748
>what is birth control
>what is not sleeping with a whore
>>
>>24440088
>that normie who doesn't want to be a normie
>>
>>24440637
>there is only one form of birth control
>>
>>24440709
>>what is not sleeping with a whore

Are you saying I need to switch to boypucci?
>>
>>24440757
this is what most idiots think unfortunately
>>
>>24440771
yes if you want hiv and UTIs from always fucking a bacteria filled asshole.
>>
File: 93yNK1J.png (35 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
93yNK1J.png
35 KB, 499x499
>>24440021
This.
but I have no doubts I'll find a wife someday to allow it.
I may be beta as fuck but very attractive.
>>
>>24439668
its k had better faps tbhfamily
>>
>>24439748
If you don't have sex with dark people or men there is literally 0 risk of getting an STD.
>>
>>24439668

It doesn't really feel like anything. You know what ejaculating feels like. Doing it in a vagina doesn't create a magical combination that makes it feel better.

t. failed normie
>>
>>24441524
>Doing it in a vagina doesn't create a magical combination that makes it feel better.

Bullshit. I know cumming in a pussy must feel beter, knowing you're filling up a girl's womb.
>>
>>24439668
no

it's not

all that runs through your head is how you're gonna pay for the abortion of she gets pregnant, and if she'll even do it
>>
>>24439951
are you a literal retard?
>>
>>24441860
That would be something I'd try to find out before we had unprotected sex. If she's some insanely conservative anti-abortion cunt or not.
>>
>>24440021
Honestly I preffer cuddles, buy onahole it will feel better than most vaginas. Its the sensation of being with the person that feels great not the penetration even if youre going raw its just meh.
>>
>>24441954
when I was in college I was semi-normie, and my gf knew she wasn't gonna be able to do any better than me (and I couldn't either tbhf) so she pressured me to cum inside her

shit wasn't cash, I got lucky though even though she was bad with her pill
>>
>>24441779
Yeah. I replicate that sensation by BTFOing the peasants playing as Austria in Vicky Ricky VIP mod
>>
>>24439668
Whats amazing is fucking her when shes asleep on an almost nightly basis.....
>>
>>24439668
lol
o
s
e
r
>>
>>24439668
Easily the most overrated thing
Did it about a month ago with this femanon
I came a lot, but it was just meh
Feels better to fap imho
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.