[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
How do you deal with the fact that right now, all over the place,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: 1447954409359.jpg (440 KB, 1172x1600) Image search: [Google]
1447954409359.jpg
440 KB, 1172x1600
How do you deal with the fact that right now, all over the place, people are partying at clubs and getting laid and the cute girl you love is sucking some guys dick who couldn't care less about her... And you're alone on r9k?
>>
If I don't experience it it may as well not exist, so why would I think about it
>>
pretty okay. I'm just drawfagging which is something I can't do in a club
>>
I don't have personal attachments, I'm just waiting for class & work. This is me dealing with it
>>
File: 1416448113530.png (161 KB, 490x394) Image search: [Google]
1416448113530.png
161 KB, 490x394
>>24438965

The reason I'm here is because I don't like any of those things. I don't want emotionless sex, I don't want to hang with normies, and I don't want to party.

You're just a failed normie,pham
>>
>>24438965
>the cute girl you love

Good joke op but I don't know any girls.
>>
>>24439006
this man speaketh the truth
>>
Literally having three outcomes to parties:

>go home and fuck a bitch
>go home
>pass out at said party

All of the above can end with shitty results afterwards.
>>
jokes on them they are not going to have this guy to fall back on because i am not interested in marrying used up sluts. women of this generation are going to be the most lonely piece of shit after wasting their prime on club chads. if fact some lonely narcissitic women are already marrying themselves

http://www.theroot.com/articles/culture/2015/01/houston_woman_who_married_herself_says_wedding_was_about_self_love.html

http://itheedread.jezebel.com/single-women-please-stop-marrying-yourselves-1682311695
>>
>>24438965
I don't give a fuck because clubs are shit, I don't want to be another clubsluts fuck of the day, and I don't love anyone.
>>
>having feelings for women

you all are doing nothing but hurting yourselves
>>
Failed normie scum
GET the fuck off this board
>>
Right now there are billions and billions of planets with things I will never know about. There's an entire universe I will never even hope to see, and right now it is existing just as I am.

People partying is no different. I will never meet anything close to .1% of the human population, so why worry about what they're doing?
>>
>>24438965
I fucked my kickass gf this AM, she's home watching netflix and Im kicking back doing the same drinking beers at mine.

Also: I'm not 19 and clubs are stupid.
>>
>>24438965
I don't give a single fuck, feels good being stone cold, never had a crush and never loved anyone. Feels fucking great.
>>
I don't deal with it.
>>
>>24439185
Fucking this, makes me smile every time thinking about all the used up sluts.
>>
>>24439006
>>24439051
I don't understand how this is the first rule of wizardchan.

How does a wizard must not dream of having a loving relationship with a cutie? How is that dream breaking any rules? As silly as >tfw no gf might sound, it is a primal urge of men and you should respect it if somebody decides to feel that feel.
>>
File: mh2.gif (1 MB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
mh2.gif
1 MB, 500x281
>How do you deal with the fact that right now, all over the place, people are partying at clubs and getting laid
Don't care desu. I just want a friend.

>the cute girl you love is sucking some guys dick who couldn't care less about her
The cute girl I love is in a pure and loving relationship with her senpai.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.