[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Any other millennials here who are completely disconnected from
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 42
File: millennials[1].jpg (2 MB, 2188x1372) Image search: [Google]
millennials[1].jpg
2 MB, 2188x1372
Any other millennials here who are completely disconnected from their generation?

I'm sure this is a common experience among young adults, but I don't identify with a single thing my generation is promoting right now. It all feels very shallow and superficial, and I don't want anything to do with it. Smartphones. Party culture. "Fast casual" restaurants. Quirky multicultural sitcoms. Emojis. Social media. "Menswear". Netflix. Hip hop music. Video games.

I just don't fucking get it. I've tried fitting in but I cannot make the leap. What the fuck do I do? I'm not going to buy a fedora and pretend I'm living in 1950 but I feel like I'm trapped in a consumerist nightmare ruled by the desires of idiots. Is this an American thing or a result of globalization? I have no religion or real national identity. I feel like a fucking robot, which is why I'm here I guess
>>
Netflix is aight. Have no idea what menswear but if it's the unshaven and dress like a girl thing I dont get it either. That's the beauty of being an adult instead of a teen tho. We dont have to get it.
>>
File: CLtqbLfUEAAew7p.jpg (11 KB, 320x365) Image search: [Google]
CLtqbLfUEAAew7p.jpg
11 KB, 320x365
>>24438743

iktf, OP

People seem to notice that I conspicuously don't have a smartphone (ie, I'm not pulling it out and checking it every five minutes), and it automatically sets off people's 'NOT NORMAL' alarms/ relegates me to 'POTENTIAL RAPIST' status.

I am preselected against in all social scenarios as a result.

Fuck it, though. At this point, it's never going to change for me.
>>
File: 1447979705083.jpg (193 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
1447979705083.jpg
193 KB, 600x800
It's a first world thing. I hate it as much as you do, OP. I would love to concentrate all these ratchet middle schoolers who post retarded shit on the internet with the ;D emoji with those shitty tears. I hate the new world we're becoming. I tell you what, them boys ain't right.
>>
>>24439398

you're just hanging around with people that don't like poor people. try finding people in your social class (hint: noclass). hth
>>
>>24439594
>blaming rich people for everything
>being this much of a lefty sjw
>>
>>24439398
This.

>no smartphone
>no facebook
>Have only read 2 harry potter books
>not an sjw
>dont really listen to music
>not really interested in traveling the world
>not a big fan of "artisan" stuff
>>
File: 1443630159577.jpg (72 KB, 502x600) Image search: [Google]
1443630159577.jpg
72 KB, 502x600
>>24438743
I feel this way too but i'm almost positive i'm just bitter, cynical asshole, and that there's been version of me throughout the generations.
>>
>>24439594
>thinking that having a smartphone = being rich and upper class.
>>
>>24438743
>I've tried fitting in but I cannot make the leap
Stop worrying about spooky spooks.
>>
>>24439626
>Being this shit at reading
He's literally making fun of that anon for being poor. There's no blaming rich people for anything.
>>
>>24439398
I don't pull it out and check it every five minutes either, but they're useful.
>>
>>24439594
you are a ad
>>
File: 1445148226464.jpg (60 KB, 700x700) Image search: [Google]
1445148226464.jpg
60 KB, 700x700
Same problem here. You aren't alone.

I talk to people in my class, but I know they talk about me when I'm not looking.

I know they think I'm not normal.

Sometimes I'll just weep for hours. Its not that I'm not fit, heck, I participate in most of the sports they have to offer. Its just how I think, how I communicate.

I can never be like them even if I tried, and if its that hard I don't know if it's worth it.
>>
>>24438743

Yep. Spot on. I've never felt the pull to mimic others and go with the majority. I don't understand how people can grow a beard, rape their earlobes and wreck their arms with tattoos- then look themselves in the mirror every morning and see "me" and not some fashion victim.
>>
>>24440072
A lot of people are fashion victims, but some genuinely dig the look. I love 80s hairstyles and leathery clothes, that's *my look* that's who I want to be. That's me, full stop.
>>
>>24438743
>republican
>don't own a smartphone
>don't use social media
>can't grow a beard
>don't have an aversion to manual labor
>able to pay my debt

I make out just fine. Old people love me. I just wish I could stop attracting the Jesus freaks.
>>
>>24440072
I accidentally grew a beard working out of town.
Best mistake I've made.
Got waitresses asking for my number before I left.
>>
>can't find a purpose for life beyond religion/national identity
>this is not shallow at all

jesus
>>
File: 1356047689357.jpg (29 KB, 304x450) Image search: [Google]
1356047689357.jpg
29 KB, 304x450
They do what mainstream media tells them to do.

But you know better.
>>
>>24438743

Same.

What bothers me most is the obsession with appearances and vanity. It's all about looking good on social media, "reaction" videos, etc. Its all so fake and disingenuous.

And the irony. I'm tired of the irony. So much dumb millennial irony you can take.

I remember one time I got something to eat with someone, and they were like "lets take a picture". I didnt really get it, we just went to a typical store, and yet we took a smiling picture to put on facebook. But it wasn't really something I cared about.
>>
>>24440072
I hate shaving but do it every 1-3 weeks.

I also have long hair (most of the "trendy beard growers seem to sport the shaved head/short hair + long beard thing)
>>
I feel the same way, but I guess so do most people. I'm a tired nihilist self medicating away my angst while progressively spending less and less time outside of my room. Thank god you can get drugs on the internet. I think the important thing is that people like real robots would probably feel disconnected from any generation.
>>
>>24438743

>believes himself to be "born in the wrong generation"
>aloof because he thinks his peers are vapid and shallow
>harps on about consumerism and globalisation and identity

The irony being that this is a ver stereotypically millenial way of thinking.
You're a cartoon.
>>
>>24440369
I have one online friend. Sometimes I take pictures, just out of taking personal pleasure in photography, even if I'm not very good at it. I started to share the pictures with her. And then she started telling me that I should really share them with other people on instagram or Facebook or something. I don't even have Facebook. I keep telling her no, but she keeps bringing it up. Why am I not allowed to want to do something just for myself, not for getting attention for it?
>>
>>24438743
>inb4 OP is actually yet another complete normalfag who thinks he's different
>>
File: 1426878478865.png (537 KB, 692x577) Image search: [Google]
1426878478865.png
537 KB, 692x577
>Senior year of highschool was last year
>Everyone used Instagram and Snapchat, every fucking class, every fucking day.
>Everyone listened to the same shitty rap music which didn't even have lyrics, just a repeating hook
>Everyone wore the same clothes
>Everyone used the same basic dance moves in the hall.
>Don't have anyone to discuss any deeper topics with.
>One day someone said "We should just bomb the middle east", I said "That'll only create more radicals and kill innocent people" which the group responded with "Who cares?"
>All they ever talked about was shitty TV shows
Why did the Sandwich theory have to be true? Why did I have to fall into the filler class?
>>
yeah kind of like me.

i was born in 1994
Am i a millenial?
>>
>>24440565
I graduated same year as you. Feels pretty empty. I just don't know if any of it is this specific generation or just the general result of isolation.
>>
>>24438743
I feel the same, but with all of humanity. There's not a single time period where I'd fit in with other humans.
>>
>>24440369

>I remember one time I got something to eat with someone, and they were like "lets take a picture"

Oh god this, its so weird. Everything has to be photographed and added to their social resume'.
People live through their inept portable devices. I'm sick of seeing people walking around staring into their hand and poking, or cheapening a moment by observing it through a small window in their hand and pre-emptively counting their likes and comments as events unfold.
I'm just happy to say I've never taken a "selfie" and have no intention of ever doing so.

>>24440421

Have you tried using an electronic shaver?
>>
>>24440744
I sometimes wonder if those people have thoughts in their head other than inflating their ego or trying to looking more important than they actually are. Are even thoughts about important issues in the world .I wonder if there's some attention deficiency disorder that is starting to become apparent in recent years that hasn't been documented yet.
>>
File: rhad.jpg (91 KB, 709x536) Image search: [Google]
rhad.jpg
91 KB, 709x536
>there is a poofter reading this post on his smartphone right now

Yeah keep swiping you retard.
>>
>>24440907

I swear as soon as iphones got released it made everything worse. 2007 was a shit year.
>>
>>24438743
>Smartphones.
Only have one because of the few social apps for literally two friends.
>Party culture.
No way.
>"Fast casual" restaurants.
I don't know what that is.
>Quirky multicultural sitcoms.
I don't watch TV.
>Emojis.
Can't stand those stupid things.
>Social media.
Only keep it for band news and the aforementioned friends. I'd have killed my media long ago.
>"Menswear".
I don't get it.
>Netflix.
I like it but I don't consider it a """hobby."""
>Hip hop music.
Only like Snoop Dogg. Started from a joke, actually.
>Video games.
Been playing those since I was five.

I don't even know what millenials are all about. They just seem to say they're so unique but look, talk, act, and know the same shit. It's confusing, really.
>>
>>24440565
>implying fucking anyone is saying "Let's just bomb the shit outta them" without getting suspended

I'm in senior year right now and I gotta ask...where the fuck did you go to school? Most people will make you a fucking pariah for saying "let's kill muzzies".
>>
>>24442052
Smartphones literally streamlined social media.

Without smartphones, Twitter, Facebook, and other shit like that wouldn't be as popular.
>>
>>24438743
>i'm not like most millenials:^)

Kill yourself
>>
>>24438743
I've kind of noticed every newer generation is more and more beta. It won't be too long until being a robot is the norm.
>>
>>24442466
>be me
>literal shut in
>see posts about 'im special' meme
>be actually special
>if you're actually different and not just memeing you understand it's horrible

I want my ignorance fucking back mom and dad fuck you
>>
>>24442418

Myspace was popular without the need of smartphone culture to help keep it alive but you're right in a way, it wouldn't be as widespread or used as much now if it weren't for phones.
>>
File: 1447977637624.jpg (70 KB, 720x486) Image search: [Google]
1447977637624.jpg
70 KB, 720x486
>>24442581
Chjkkkkkkko
>>
>unironically" born in the wrong generation"
/b/ confirmed to overlap with the youtube comments section.
>>
>>24440072
first, i want to say that i agree with every word of OP. that photo alone made me uncomfortable. it's palpable how smug and self-satisfied about nothing people are. i write music. it's not great, but it's something that took work and constant practice and revision on my part. and i'm humble about it. but the amount of people i see, who are shitty and arrogant based on having a high-end ipad case, or having gotten on a boeing and flown to some country built on the broken backs of millions of dead europeans, is a very real and disgusting thing.

but having said that... fashion helps to "mark" people. i never felt comfortable in clothes until i started mimicking underground hardcore or metal musicians. i wear dark shirts or polos with dark pants or jeans now. almost exclusively. people see me and can kinda infer what i'm about, and i see myself and feel an identity with dudes and a scene that i respect.

before that, i had more of a Gap/hipster look. but now that that look is 100% mainstream and normie, i could tell that when people met me, they were like "hmm... you aren't you sociable and trendy like the hipsters on tv... awkwaaaard..." so i went in another direction.
>>
Out of that whole list the only thing i engage in is vidya. And its weeaboo garbage shit that normies would roast. Never been to a party and dont care for, no interenst in drinking or drugs, >watching the tv jew. I have a phone but i only get texts from my mom asking what i want from the store. Ive never really fit in anywhere 2bh, graduated high school in 2013 so I'm up to date with all normie activities and apps and shit
>>
itt
>everyone's shallow and they suck and im the only one with any self awareness at all
>>
File: 1440373160061.jpg (80 KB, 788x825) Image search: [Google]
1440373160061.jpg
80 KB, 788x825
>>24442519
they said i was psychotic...
>>
WHY IS EVERYTHING SO BRIGHT AND TIGHT THESE DAYS!?

WHY CAN'T A BUY JEANS THAT DON'T LOOK LIKE A FUCKING BODY SUIT HAS BEEN GLUED TO MY LEGS AND WHY DOES EVERYTHING COME IN NEON-BRIGHT FUCKING COLORS!?

WHY CAN'T PEOPLE JUST HAVE NORMAL HAIR ANYMORE? AND WHY DOES EVERYONE HAVE THE HITLER YOUTH CUT BUT CALL IT SOMETHING DIFFERENT?

WHY DO PEOPLE CONSTANTLY TALK ABOUT MUSICIANS AND SHOWS THAT I NEVER KNEW EXISTED THEN ACT SURPRISED WHEN I DON'T KNOW WHO THEY ARE!?

WHY AM I ONLY HAPPY TALKING TO PEOPLE 20+ YEARS OLDER?

WHY DOES NO ONE TALK ABOUT ANYTHING WITH SUBSTANCE? ITS ALWAYS TRIVIAL SHIT ABOUT CELEBRITIES OR DRUGS OR PARTIES!?
>>
>>24438743
>Any other millennials here who are completely disconnected from their generation?

It'd be faster to ask if there's any millennials who feel connected to our generation. Disconnection is our connection.
>>
>>24443247
>Disconnection is our connection
damn...thas some jaden smith shit but i feel u
>>
>>24438743
I fucking hate the gen I am part same one the millennials. I am the most masculine person I know in my gen which is pathetic due to me being a weakling and very ill but I am STILL more manly then any of them its beyond sad. I ain't even on the coast.

Pretty much have one foot in the grave and can still rouse more balls then any of those pussies. Goddamn are so many of them a bunch of narcissistic little pussies obsessed with how they look.

They don't even 'live' they just want to appear that they are 'living'. They don't truly want the experiences of life they just want to look like it so they use their shitty social media and document their pathetic lives.

Fuck em fuck em SOO goddamn much. I've been more mature then most of them even now since i was around 13 years old.
>>
>>24443247
thats exactly what normies are. theyre not disconnected. they all keep tabs on each other with their phones and then talk about who theyre gonna hook up with and what drugs theyre gonna take on saturday nights epic party bro.
>>
>Smartphones.
I have an old phone
>Party culture.
Never been invited
No idea what that is
Don't watch TV and hate that stuff
>Emojis.
Despise them
>Social media.
Don't use any
>"Menswear".
Clothes?
>Netflix.
Don't use it
>Hip hop music.
Hate that stuff, all is the same
>Video games.
My only escape from the world
>>
>>24438743
I feel you OP.
It became prerry sad how shallow millenials became.
>>
>>24438743
>Smartphones. Party culture. "Fast casual" restaurants. Quirky multicultural sitcoms. Emojis. Social media. "Menswear". Netflix. Hip hop music. Video games.

Just so you know, this isn't all that's out there. Plenty of other people your age also feel that lack of identity and the soul-sucking presence of social media and mass culture and all that other shit that's peddled (mostly by older generations) in the mass media, and they're turning their backs on it too. You just have to find them.

You'll just have to be prepared to produce something positive to stay in the ring.
>>
>>24439627
Sam here my dear friend.
+ > no gf
>>
>>24443278

Those aren't connections.
>>
Kids born in 2002 are teens

Kill me.
>>
>have a dumb phone because I literally work hand to mouth, even with help from parents
>some indian kid at work says "it's cool you have a dumb phone"
Fuck Indians. Fuck Asians. Fuck normalfags. Fuck 95% of the people at uni for being entitled little shits that feel stress over fucking tests, and not something like STARVING OR BEING HOMELESS
>>
Our generation is pretty much entirely fucked. I pitty the generations that has to suffer when we reach senior levels in politics and business.

I plan to go full hermit and dont associate with anyone
>>
>>24443362
i dont know man. chad and stacy sure look really happy every weekend and come in smiling monday morning for some reason then.
>>
>>24443372
Three years from now, there will be people born after 2000 that will be over 18 on 4chan. Another 3 years, and there will be people born after 4chan was made that will be over 18.
>>
>>24439627
>dont really listen to music
How dull do you have to be to not listen to any music? I can understand not listening to normie trash music, but none at all?
>>
>>24440863
This. Normalfags have the lowest attention span in the history of mankind because of social media and omnipresent screens.
>>
File: 1447301124444.webm (1 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1447301124444.webm
1 MB, 640x480
>>24443429
My life was wasted
>>
>>24442268
Film watching and video games CAN be hobbies
>>
>>24438743
I've fully embraced emojis (in text messages), and I love video games, so I don't fully share your disconnect.
>>
>>24443552
How old are you friend ?
>>
>>24443598
22, college grade, never held a job, currently neet
>>
File: 1445325181587.gif (2 MB, 261x202) Image search: [Google]
1445325181587.gif
2 MB, 261x202
>>24438743

Go outside of the city and become innawoods anon. Rural folks that shoot and hunt and grow food dont give a fuck about social media and lefty shit.
>>
File: 1434138027459.jpg (115 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1434138027459.jpg
115 KB, 900x900
>>24439398
>>24439627
>>24439634
>>24440072
>>24440300
>>24440369
>>24440421
>>24440565
>>24442268
>>24443279
>>24443269
>>24443278
>>24443408
>>24443414

Special snowflakes don't cut yourself on that edge you fucking bitter hipsters. Delusional failed normies lmao
>>
>>24443390
>entitled little shits that feel stress over fucking tests, and not something like STARVING OR BEING HOMELESS
Fuck everyone who lives in a first world country that has enough money to meet their most basic needs
>>
>>24438743
>Smartphones.
I have one, but I don't use it in the same way others do.
>Party culture.
I've been to a few parties. They only depressed me.
I don't even know what this is.
Not a fan.
>Emojis.
Never use them
>Social media.
I have a facebook, but I'm probably going to delete it soon.
>"Menswear".
What?
>Netflix.
I actually do use this.
>Hip hop music.
Not a fan.
>Video games.
Grew out of them.

I've really come to despise most web culture since smartphones brought an influx of people into online communities. The three main ones (reddit, twitter, and tumblr) are all so sterile and bland. I should also say that I don't engage with any of the media as my peers, and I despise the political/moral attitudes that have come to define this generation.
>>
21 here and my generation is dumb as shit. I think it has a lot to do with social media and brainwashing from today's music. Blacks being brainwashed by rap and ghetto culture, whites being brainwashed by progressive liberal shit like tumblr and other social media. I deleted my Facebook and stayed away from social media long ago, I think that's why I stayed sane. People really do act weird after you tell them you don't have a Facebook or social networking account, fuckin ridiculous. They really have no clue what is conditioning them
>>
>>24443348
Where do you find them? Only place I can is here. Most people that are disconnected from society stay in the house
>>
>>24443247
This post is dumb as shit. Failed attempt at being deep
>>
>>24443810
>>24443907
>dumb as shit
Samefag detected
>>
>>24443907
>Update
I don't think the sentiment is exactly wrong, but it is poorly expressed.
>>
19 year old here. I can literally not relate to any normie when it comes tk relationships and dating. Every time. Every single fucking time I criticize hookup degenerate culture and the lack of respect for virginity or serious relationships on, say, yikyak I get bombarded with normie/roastie abuse.

>hurr u jus an angry virgin who cant get laid xD

>ugh like stop slutshaming me. There are no like consequences to slutting around as long as im safe xD

>its 2015 anon, why are you so sexist

It just boggles my mind on just how utterly fucked this generation of young adults is. The cornerstone of a society is its citizens and you end up with a shit society when everyone doesnt want kids or a healthy relationship let alone marriage when they can just fuck like primitive animals bouncing on the next slab of meat like mindless crack addicts.

>dude pussy brah xD

I want off this ride. I wish I was born 70 years ago before the marxist hippie revolution
>>
>>24444244

> I want off this ride. I wish I was born 70 years ago before the marxist hippie revolution

You would have just been pushed into marrying one of these normie roasties who'd then proceed to peck at you for the next 70 years for failing to be a Chad. You'd be under the influence of her normie father and roastie mother who'd also make life miserable for you.
>>
>>24444244
Lack of any real strife and the utter removal of consequences has created these people.

Too many people have become apologists for all the shit that ruined the world. When a black guy steals some shit there's an army of people waiting to spring up and blame the Police for enforcing laws that benefit society.
We allowed people to harbor these 'world citizen' ideas that are utterly fucked. We removed peoples ability to disagree with the consensus without them being at a huge risk of losing their jobs.

To put it bluntly, we created a generation of "anti-fascists" who are more authoritarian and controlling than the people and ideal they demonize
>>
>>24444293
And? That is way better, since you are part of something that is actual. Cultural Marxism has fueled capitalist atomization so it can destroy even its small pros.
>>
>>24444244
>There are no like consequences to slutting around as long as im safe xD

It really upsets me that people believe they exist in a vacuum; every action someone takes has consequences.

>I want off this ride. I wish I was born 70 years ago before the marxist hippie revolution

I feel the same. There's no way I can function in this current world.
>>
>>24444560

How is it better to be used and abused directly by a woman who hates you, rather than being able to avoid such women?
>>
>>24444606
You forget that in the 50s, men had a lot more power socially. You can beat your wife if she tries to abuse you and you are socially obligated to each other while in a marriage meaning the roastie is fucked in a society that doesnt look kindly upon divorces and whoring around
>>
>>24439755
I've been somewhere similar.
Would have "friends" talk shit behind me, not even two metres away from me.Engage in normal conversation with people, as in small talk and general conversation. An actual friend said to me once "Don't bother with them, they are boring people" He said this to me on a bus randomly, he knew that i was trying to fit in so hard at school, However people just didn't like me. Life will eventually get better, you will find people who are like you and you won't have to weep again.
>>
>>24444675

>You forget that in the 50s, men had a lot more power socially.

Not really. Where are you getting this idea from?

>You can beat your wife if she tries to abuse you...

Oh. Feminism.
>>
>>24444093
>>24444209
>Samefag detected hurr!!
Can't make a post and reply to other post afterwards?
>>
>>24444675
>>24444606
By 50s, we mean the 1850s, right. Nothing from the 1910 to he 1940s was good, especially woman. That is when they were first contaminated. Also I do hope you we are idolizing arranged marriage not the fake marriage by love, which initially was a reactionary ultra-religious concept of the romantics, but was co-opted by the emerging middle-class.
>>
File: 1428464267503.jpg (584 KB, 800x1050) Image search: [Google]
1428464267503.jpg
584 KB, 800x1050
>Was generation Y
>Now I am changed to being a millennial
I think I can somewhat relate to older millennials due to more of them being chill. The younger ones not as much. Not knocking on them though, I think there have been radical changes that all generations partake in now due to the ease of access of the internet and the rise of social media.

Though maybe I cannot relate to them as well because I mostly see Mexican people now rather than whites so there is a culture difference between what I was raised with and what they were raised with along with who they grew up with at school and such.
>>
> tfw you just want to have friends to get intimate with
> i prefer friends over gf.
> play cheesy board games
> play steam together
>>
>>24445261
You'd fit in perfectly since you share the infantile interests as so many young people.
>>
How totally fucking useless young people are is benefiting me a lot.

I had a job interview, in fucking RETAIL and got it straight away.They said I was the first candidate under the age of 22 who had any common sense. They thought my CV/Resume was actually interesting.

It got worse when we got sent to regional HQ for some training. The young people in the cities were even worse. It was like they had downs syndrome or something. One guy actually took out a packet of M&M's during the induction and started munching away. I am doing this job to pay for my masters in financial investment .

I am not at all worried about competition because I've seen in all levels of society that millennials are useless, entitled mongs.

Did you know the average millennial expects to be promoted every 2 years, regardless of performance?
>>
>>24439398
wait people notice and brand you for not having a smart phone? shit
>>
Well I was born in the wrong generation anyway so it doesn't matter that I'm not like all these tasteless idiots
>>
File: 1414641795931.jpg (26 KB, 264x360) Image search: [Google]
1414641795931.jpg
26 KB, 264x360
>>24438743
>coffee in an erlenmeyer flask

Just kill me.
>>
>>24445634
This is what gives me hope when I start job seeking. I think I'm pretty level headed, and everyone around me in college seems like such gigantic imbeciles.
>>
>>24445843
"Talent management" is going global not because they want to find the best, but because they STRUGGLE to find anyone full stop who isn't an entitled cunt.
>>
File: 1419615531766.png (21 KB, 645x773) Image search: [Google]
1419615531766.png
21 KB, 645x773
I have dropped out of this generation
no television, no smartphone, no video games
no friends, no socialization, no social media besides 4chan
live in a house by myself with my dogs in the country
work as a fisherman a few times a year for money, all my co-workers are 50 year old men
only media I consume is conservative talk radio and country music, and anime
only electronic article I own is this laptop and my fridge
about to go outside and gather some firewood because it's getting cold
not too bad a feel
>>
>>24445653
>wait people notice and brand you for not having a smart phone? shit
Are you really this clueless? Of course they do, it's one of the first things people will notice. It's not that bad if you're very attractive, but if you look in any way off in addition to that, prepare to get hassled and accused of all kinds of nasty shit.
>>
>>24438743
well, what do you do for hobbies?
if you don't even enjoy playing video games then I don't know what you fucking like at all being male.
>>
>>24443745
>Grew out of them.

what a shitty thing to say. you don't grow out of something, except clothes. you weren't into games at all before. that's like me saying I grew out of socializing or being a wageslave.
>>
>>24438743
>have a smartphone
>literally do nothing but emulate older games
>normies don't bat an eye

>bring 3DS with me
>normie alarms set off

What's the deal with smartphones? What magic property do they poses?
I don't remember people being like this even just last gen with the PSP and DS
>>
you faggots aren't any better though. you're like a bunch of stuck-up cunts who only talk about what they don't do but never about what you do because you're afraid of getting judged.

fucking hypocrites.
>>
>>24438743
>Is this an American thing
Yes, come to France and study in a literary field. You won't get a great job afterward, but your life will be surrounded with people just like you (in terms of dislike of popular medias and consumerism).
>>
File: white.jpg (63 KB, 388x525) Image search: [Google]
white.jpg
63 KB, 388x525
>>24438743
>I'm sure this is a common experience among young adults, but I don't identify with a single thing my generation is promoting right now. It all feels very shallow and superficial, and I don't want anything to do with it. Smartphones. Party culture. "Fast casual" restaurants. Quirky multicultural sitcoms. Emojis. Social media. "Menswear". Netflix. Hip hop music. Video games.

Being a pleb has nothing to do with 'muh generation'. You don't have to be a Buzzfeed basic bitch to get along with people. I know plenty of people who are plebs, who post shit from 9gag to their Facebook, but I can get along with them and genuinely like them as people when I see them.

>I just don't fucking get it. I've tried fitting in but I cannot make the leap.

Stop trying to fit in. That means stop engaging in approval-seeking behaviour. Because approval-seeking behaviour is repulsive to people on a subconcious level. It's like a salesman coming up to you pretending to be friendly so that he can get you to buy something, people can detect when you're behaving a certain way towards them with some kind of hidden ulterior motive, it feels shitty and slimy.

Learn and practice social skills, develop self esteem, b urself, etc.
>>
>People taking picture of food

Why? Fuck, even my mother started doing this.
>>
>>24445976
Because handheld gaming devices are explicitly made for gaming with buttons, sub-par resolutions and a lack of multitasking/apps. Having a phone means you MIGHT be at least somewhat social, whereas having a 3DS means you're a dirty gaming nerd.
>>
>>24446093
>whereas having a 3DS means you're a dirty gaming nerd
But anon, 3DS has wireless so you can play with other people in the same room
What's more social? "talking" to "people" on the other side of the world?
>>
>>24446112
You're still playing which, outside of a semi-regular game of the newest FPS on PS4, is pretty much social suicide.

Playing a handheld game means you aren't talking to anyone, and if you aren't 'talking' to anyone then you aren't social.
>>
>>24445928
Only half the people I know even use smartphones.
>>
>>24446141
Then you're either very old or very young.
>>
>>24446190
I'm neither of those unless you consider ~30 very old.
>>
>>24446228
This is extremely uncommon. Are you a sperg? People probably think you're a rapist or terrorist all the time and you just don't notice.
>>
>>24446042
Because people who cook put effort into their presentation, sometimes taking hours just a meal, simply for it to be eaten in a couple of minutes. Photos make meals less ephemeral and make food presentation more gratifying.
Not that I do it, myself, but I can understand it.
>>
>>24446332

It's not like people who cook their food take pictures of it. It's everybody else.
>>
>>24446332
People take pictures of food they order in restaurants. Chefs don't have time for that shit
>>
It's bad enough that young people are phonies, but older people are doing it too. I'm old, like really old, and I don't get into it at all.

And what's the deal with boys? So many acting more girlish than girls? I try to think way back to school days and can't think of any boy who would be primping in front of the mirror all the time.
>>
Wrong generation thread?

nirvana 4 life
>>
millennial reporting in

>mum wants me to take a photo of her before her birthday
>the wallpaper is a fucking selfie

Well, at least I kind of know where the slight autism/vanity comes from.

I got forced into going 'clubbing' last night, and only made it through one before calling it quits. Parties are already a hit and miss for me, but town? It's just a miss plus a lighter wallet at the end of the night. Everyone's on drugs and every one you didn't like from school is there. Same conversation, every time.

>ooohhh hay brah! waaaanu?
>uh yeah, not much mate, just been working and saving up for uni
>oohhh nooiice man! catch ya man

That happened, more or less verbatim at least 4 times.

Would seriously rather shitpost and lurk 4chan in my jocks than ever go back to a club again.

Honestly considering suicide in the next couple of years. But we'll just have to wait and see I guess.
>>
File: 1433646086845.gif (20 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1433646086845.gif
20 KB, 633x758
>people spouting 'look at all these le born in the wrong generations!!'
>there is no right generation for us
>truth is we don't belong in any generation
>>
>>24438743
>Smartphones.
bought my first one recently because i wanted a maps function when i was abroad. Its not an iphone or a windows phone or android though.
>Party culture.
I don't go to parties
I don't go to restaurants
Sitcoms are shit anyways. I have no particular beef with multiculturalism
>Emojis.
Never use
>Social media.
Never had a social media account
>"Menswear".
I just wear uncontroversial clothes - i dont like graphics or text on clothes,
>Netflix.
don't use
>Hip hop music.
I do like older hiphop, but not modern stuff
>Video games.
nope

Despite all this I have a healthy social life including casual sex. The secret is: it's all about confidence. Don't whine about how your a special snowflake - just act on it. Being overly self conscious is very beta. Be who you are and just dont make any excuses for it
>>
>>24446701
>Has casual sex

Even gives advice to just be yourself

Get out your fucking normie
>>
>>24446324
maybe we just travel in different circles and live in different countries family
>>
>>24445960
you must be VERY young if you've never grown out of something.
>>
>>24446476

The more women enter the realms of everything, the more social power and status they're given - the more 'female values' rule the day - so young boys are forced into this realm of always living in a 'feminine' mindset of being concerned with their looks. This has been accelerated by technologies which pander to women. When I was in highschool only 10 years ago practically nobody brought phones to school, and most phones back then didn't have cameras - let alone HD cameras. Young boys are being raised in a panopticon feminised world.
>>
>>24446324
I'm 19, yuropean, part of what you'd call the "intellectual" upper class... and I'm in the same situation as he is. It's not that uncommon actually.
>>
>>24446935
>19
>part of the "intellectual" upper class
Do you suffer from mental retardation?
>>
>>24445918
sounds based
>>
>>24446823
I just said you can grow out of clothes but games are just too vast of a medium which means it has something in store for every age group there fucking is. that's why it's superficial to say "hurr grew out of it lul". hey, y'all I just grew out of reading books, lel. it doesn't make any sense. if you grow out of using play-doh which is aimed at young children, that's okay but then why can you form c3 and c4 bombs into any shape like it's play-doh and is still a very "adult" thing to use? my point is that the urge to play with something doesn't die with how much older you get.
>>
>trying to be le special snowflake
No ones putting a gun to your head and telling you what to do senpai
>>
>>24438743
I honestly don't get all the hate smartphones get. They're extremely convenient.

>b-but I want to talk with REEEEAL people

That's still possible if you want it. I don't see how smartphones are preventing this from happening. If you both want to see each other, smartphones make it even easier to connect.
>>
File: azumanga_1_1280.jpg (7 KB, 215x301) Image search: [Google]
azumanga_1_1280.jpg
7 KB, 215x301
>all these people railing on millennial traits

>while sitting on the internet all day every day, which is possibly the most distinct millennial trait
>>
>>24440336
That seems to be what national identity is based off of

Religion's fucking dumb
>>
>>24442614
underrated post right here bros.
>>
>>24438743
>Is this an American thing or a result of globalization?
one and the same. gloabalisation is basically just global americanisation.
>>
>>24440315
lol, the difference a beard makes

this world is so fucking retarded. thankfully ive learned to just laugh at this dumb shit instead of get all depressed like i used to.
>>
>>24447972
But here we have the dankest mey mays
>>
>tfw senior in HS
>hear people in my classes make dumb 4chan jokes
>one guy constantly references john cena all the time

i haven't been on /v/ in a long time, this is what it's like now isn't it
>>
>>24448787
Rolling Rs APPPLE JUICEE

trumpets blare
>>
>>24438743
I feel you, OP, '94 here. Most people are shit but I guess that's the way it has always been. Surrounding yourself with people that don't suck makes it easier to deal with.
>smartphone without Tinder/WhatsApp/...
>check Fagbook once or twice per month
>hate the music that's popular atm

What bugs me the most, however, is that people hardly ever communicate with each other anymore. Every person I talk to seems to check their phone every five seconds as if anything important would ever happen to them. Additionally, everything has been sexualised to a point where I can't talk to a girl without her probably thinking I want to fuck her (I'd like to do this more often than not but I'm sure you get my point). God, I want to punch these people in the face so bad...
>>
I hate to jump on the band wagon about complaining about this generation but it's true, you can't deny it. Give one criticism other than "lol you gues r being egy bro XDD."

I just can't relate or empathize with people, maybe it would be the same for a different time, how am I to know something like that? When I ask someone what their hobbies are they usually give an answer like "studying and hanging with friends :) " Other than that they probably only watch tv for hours on end, something again that I can't relate too, haven't watched tv in years. It's mass materialism, really thats not unique to our generation though, it started way back in the 1920's. However, I feel it is at it's all time high now. And me? I don't care what I wear, have a shitty half broken black berry which I never felt the need to get something better, and wear boring sweatshirts and cargo pants all the time, it's just strange.
>>
File: 1438217919294.jpg (48 KB, 469x463) Image search: [Google]
1438217919294.jpg
48 KB, 469x463
>>24449216
>cargo pants
>sharing your opinion in cargo pants
>>
>>24438743
I'm the same way. Maybe it's because I didn't grow up in or near a city, but I just can't identify with these people.
I have a smart phone, but that's about it, and I really under-use it. I don't get what people use their phones for constantly all the time.
In a way I feel left out, you know? But at the same time, I don't really feel like I'm missing a whole lot.
>>
>>24449240
you kind of emphasise his point when reducing him to his trousers m8
>>
>>24449240
Cargo pants are fine

It's cargo shorts you're thinking of
>>
>talk to qt girl
>she is nice but gets her smart phone
>convo ends

fuck smart phones
>>
File: 1447523874646.png (39 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1447523874646.png
39 KB, 640x480
>>24449240
Nice pic there kid, how old is that again? Going on a couple of years now huh, well I can assure you I laugh every time. Tell me new friend are you by any chance from reddit?
>>
>>24440907
I DON'T HAVE A OWN COMPUTER FUCK OFF
>>
>>24438743
I feel disconnected but not in the sense you mean. I'm literally disconnected as in I have very little contact with the social world. I don't even know what's going on out there, what hairstyles people have, what people are listening to and so on...

I meet more older people now than people my age.
>>
File: squidward-laughing-a.gif (291 KB, 500x373) Image search: [Google]
squidward-laughing-a.gif
291 KB, 500x373
>>24439657
2015 and this shit is still as funny as the first time
>>
>>24449327
nice pic, but not a good moment to post it, he even said he wear cargo pants, I hate le fedora meme but this time it made sense
>>
>>24438743

>Any other millennials here who are completely disconnected from their generation?

You're on 4chan. On fucking R9K. So, yes, every single person reading this.
>>
File: 6324-200.png (5 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
6324-200.png
5 KB, 200x200
>>24438743
>on /r9k/
>complains about not being connected to his generation.
>>
>muh generation
I'd be disconnected from any generation, and so would most of you.
>>
>>24438743
My issue is that I've always been way ahead of everyone else because I'm a rich introverted nerd who dorks about cool things, so by the time they're into it I'm already bored with it. I now am using my powers to build things for consumers which is all sorts of fun.

As you OP, if it can make their eyes dialate people fucking love it. For example your videogames in a dark room or her.
>>
>tfw 28
>95% of all mens clothes are just t-shirts and jeans
>guys wear nothing but dumb graphic tshirts with their favourite bands/games/meme culture
>all jeans have a pre-faded look where someone just throws bleach on them
>want to wear nice clothes
>jumpers, collared shirts, neutral coloured trousers
>realise that I want to dress like my dad
>I'm okay with this

who /oldsoul/ here?
>>
>>24438743
I have a feeling you're/we're disconnected from the media portrayal of our generation. The retarded baby boomer version of who we are.

Not sure if you have close friends, but if you do you could see that more people feel like you than don't. You might see how many people our age REALLY don't give a shit, or how memes have inflated people's idea of what millenials actually like.

Wether /r9k/ likes it or not being a robot is a real thing and helps people belong. I'm glad you feel welcome enough to post here.
>>
Y'all hanging out with the wrong person.

93 here, step up niggers.
>>
>>24449582
I agree pop culture reference shirts are awful trousers make you look 20 years older and not in a good way
>>
>>24449327
>defending cargo pants

>>>/trash/
>>
>>24449663

Trousers is just my Britbong coming out m8, I'm more on about slim plain coloured jeans and chinos.
>>
File: smartphone-zombies-759x500.jpg (105 KB, 759x500) Image search: [Google]
smartphone-zombies-759x500.jpg
105 KB, 759x500
>don't define self by consumerism
>don't participate in propagating marketing campaigns by displaying brands/models of clothing or tech
>this makes me a pariah
>>
>>24438743

This has less to do with not being connected to your generation than your personality and viewpoints, which is really why we're all on this board. I'm not a millennial but i am certain that a small but substantial minority will always be alienated from the norms of their peers. It is just in the past ten or twenty years where it's been easier to find others who feel the same way. If you feel alone now, imagine how the proto-robots from the pre internet 80s or 90s felt?
>>
Every millenial thinks they're not like other millenials. Special snowflakes: the generation.
>>
File: tumblr_n4e7lvfy521qdbluio1_1280.jpg (240 KB, 810x483) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4e7lvfy521qdbluio1_1280.jpg
240 KB, 810x483
It's not a generational thing, it's just different kinds of people.

I was talking to my Mum recently and we realised this. She was complaining about all her co-workers only talking about soaps and what so-and-so said on facebook the other night, etc. She said that she was 55 years old and had spent her entire life surrounded by people like this and had spent most of it thinking she was a bad person for wanting to talk about something more serious than that.

The difference between me and her is that I had the internet so I could find other people like me and realise that I'm not a bad person for not being as "normal" as other people.
We talked about my youth and hers, how we listened to different musicians from different generations, but they sung about the same things, how we went through a phase of being able to be ourselves and how great that was, and how we lost it along the way.
We talked about how the slowly growing distance began to push us away from people, and how Mum spent most of her life pretending to be a lot stupider than she was to fit in because whenever she tried not to she was pushed out of the group.

Her eyes light up like fireworks when we actually have a discussion about the news or a film we saw. I'll see her get almost giddy when I bring up a point she hadn't considered, or when she brings up something I hadn't. She can't stop smiling when I point out a clever technique used in a film, or when we talk about books she read when she was younger. She becomes so much more alive than usual.

The sad thing is it's like I'm staring into a decades-older version of myself, who never found anyone to talk to, who lives on her own now with only co-workers who hate her for company.

It's not that we're a new phenomenon. It's just that we're the first generation who realised we weren't alone.
>>
>>24446935
so an autistic man then?
>>
>>24440466
Most millennials say they're "born in the wrong generation" because they like things before their time and they want recognition for it. Op thinks he's born in the wrong generation because he doesn't feel connected with any one or thing in his generation. Not just that he doesn't enjoy certain aspects of the modern world but that everything that's in it is corrupt
>>
>>24449813
>If you feel alone now, imagine how the proto-robots from the pre internet 80s or 90s felt?
Really good actually, everyone who was on the internet (LOLWUT INTERNETZ BEFORE AOLZ HOW POZSSIBLBULUZ) was at least moderately intelligent and a willing participant in any random conversation, even the women. Most nerds from that era just married a cute shy nerdy girl because they were into similar shit and Chad wasn't online yet so they weren't corrupted by the unbearable abundance of "choice" yet.
>>
>>24449850
>The sad thing is it's like I'm staring into a decades-older version of myself, who never found anyone to talk to, who lives on her own now
Yet she was still a Chadfucking whore or you wouldn't exist.
>>
>>24449835
that's mid/late 90s-early 2000s children's programming and the "everyone gets a trophy" parenting/schooling at work.
>>
>>24438743
People's conceptions of what's normal for any given generation always reflect the behavior and habits of the upper middle class. Because that upper middle class is shrinking, increasingly larger number of so-called millennials find the media conception of their generation unrecognizable.

I was listening to an NPR report on the employment situation for millennials. The guy who was being interviewed tried to talk about the reality for many of us, which is being either overworked or underemployed and always being underpaid, as an answer to a question about why it seemed like the economy wasn't recovering for most people when all the metrics say that it had. The interviewer cut him off and immediately steered the discussion back to New York internships and moving back in with mommy and daddy and stuff.

They don't know and they don't want to know because they don't care. Welcome to the experience of every black/second-gen Asian/South American since the turn of the 20th century, fellow poor-ass white people.
>>
I'm almost completely isolated from popular culture. My only connection is a friend from high school that I talk to online. I have no idea who the popular musicians are, or what styles of clothing people my age (24) are supposed to wear. Whenever I catch a glimpse of what other people my age are doing I don't understand it at all. Everything seems to be about black people these days (music, language, news, etc.) and I'm white so I don't get it. Also apparently drinking and drugs are big things to do but I don't really enjoy either of them. I should probably be more aware of what's normal, but none of it is interesting for me. Most of the music I listen to is over 10 years old, again because of the black people thing. All of the tranny stuff is weird too; I used to laugh at the idea of a "gay agenda" but it really seems like there is one now.

I just don't get any of it.
>>
File: Smug Pepes.jpg (57 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
Smug Pepes.jpg
57 KB, 1280x720
I feel disconnected from pretty much everyone, it's just that millennials are the majority of people I'm around and I'm expected to be like so it's more noticeable. If you were a member of any other generation you'd feel the same way about them you special little snowflake.
>>
>>24438743
>fast casual restaurants
what is this?
>>
>itt special little snowflake

Autists are pretty special in my opinion.
>>
File: edgy.png (278 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
edgy.png
278 KB, 960x960
I think this about sums it up.
Extreme apathy and self hatred
>>
File: tv_oliver1a.jpg (770 KB, 2000x1334) Image search: [Google]
tv_oliver1a.jpg
770 KB, 2000x1334
>>24449386
Wait what year is it again my family?
>>
>>24450091
Chipotle, Roti, SweetGreen, Chopt. Basically fast food that hipsters aren't ashamed to be seen sitting down in.
>>
File: absolutely-disgusting.jpg (74 KB, 720x540) Image search: [Google]
absolutely-disgusting.jpg
74 KB, 720x540
>this normie friendly thread is still here

Fucking muttering little normie shits all you fucking do is talk talk talk for hours on end
>>
So you're not into the standard joe-blow/basic-bitch category? So what... what is it that you do like to do then?
Stop focusing on other people and pursue your own passions, thats how you'll meet people who are similar.

If you don't have a passion then you're just an emo fuccboi and need to grow up.

true story brobots
>>
I feel you f.am. I hate the constant attention seeking and social media. People taking 100s of selfies and are into the dumbest shit. it's hard to have a decent convo that isn't filled with banal shit who posted what on FB
>>
File: fixed.jpg (420 KB, 960x960) Image search: [Google]
fixed.jpg
420 KB, 960x960
>>24450125
The robot requires me to post an inane message along with my picture.
>>
>>24439398

Fucking this. I use the phone in the same fashion for IF I don't have a computer or laptop:

To watch anime or dramas all day. for computers, I just draw or read and maybe play some games and when I don't want to burn out easily, I exercise to gain energy again.

>>24446138

I'd rather commit social suicide then hang out with a person who's completely boring.
>>
>>24449431
No when he said

>sharing your opinion on cargo pants

he didn't actually mean he shared my opinion, he was saying I was a fedora for sharing my own opinion in my fucking trousers.
>>
>>24450192
Ah, I guess we don't really have anything like that in Canada
>>
File: 1448164361840.gif (525 KB, 286x286) Image search: [Google]
1448164361840.gif
525 KB, 286x286
>>24438743
I can't tell if I am.

Qualifications for being disconnected:
>Don't own a smartphone.
>No social media.
>Get called an old man by people despite looking young.
>Confrontational (Apparently most people aren't?)
>Hardly watch TV.
>Emojis more or less piss me off.
>Find memes dumb.
>I detest this social sensitivity and pandering wave.
>I'm not blinded by nostalgic goggles, and can appreciate the improvements/progress made with entertainments. I.E, video games, technology, and music.

Qualifications that tell me I'm connected:
>I use the internet excessively.
>I'm very good with technology.
>I rely on technology to get the most out of my work.
>I like modern music just as much as I do old music.
>I don't see myself marrying, but I don't hate women.
>>
>Smartphones
Only use it for calls
>Party Culture
nope
>"Fast causal" restaurants
What?
>Quirky multicultural sitcoms
I usually watch documentaries, and sometimes a bit of South Park, but only the old ones
>emojis
God no
>Social media
I only have a Facebook so I can talk to my fellow students about group projects
>Menswear
What?
>Netflix
I just use youtube and watch whatever's on cable
>Hip Hop music
I only listen to 90s and 80s hip hop, not that modern bullshit
>Video games
Ok that's one aspect I would agree with the current generation
>>
>>24450266
Is this OC? I've been trying to articulate this point for a while, even to myself, but I wasn't smart enough to find the right words. Good shit.
>>
>>24438743
this website is for boomers. get out of here, kid. that goes for the rest of you.
under 55?
>>>/tumblr/
>>
>>24449864
yeah OP is a special snowflake and needs to grow the fuck up
>>
>>24450506
fast casual are those hipster restaurants that aren't quite Mcdonalds, but aren't quite a sitdown restaurant. It's the fedoracore eatery. Think Chipotle, Five Guys, Panera, starbucks, and other hipster/ beta establishments
>>
>>24450654
you forgot subway, the most fedora restaurant of all
>>
>>24450706
>you forgot to sniff my anus, your most important responsibility of all
>>
>>24450706
oh, and people who get food at wawa. Forgot about that one too.
>that normie who buys a fruity "coffee" every morning from some overpriced starbucks or dunkin donuts
>they become so dependent on their morning pick me up that they can't function unless they drink a coffee
Coffee is the memest of all meme foods/drink. It serves no purpose unless you're a fruity faggot or a hipster
>>
File: 6J9ZM5C.jpg (698 KB, 1074x1075) Image search: [Google]
6J9ZM5C.jpg
698 KB, 1074x1075
>>24450753
>m'subway
>>
>>24450706
I thought about Subway, but it's too mainstream for them. If it gives out toys with the kid's meal, it's probably not fast casual.
>>
File: 5gam7RY.jpg (158 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
5gam7RY.jpg
158 KB, 1366x768
>>24445819
Fucking hell. I didn't see that.
>>
>>24450654
there's nothing wrong with five guys you steamed broccoli eating faggot
>>
File: 1418228156215.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1418228156215.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
>>24450654
>post shit like "fedoracore eatery and beta establishments"

>I'm totally not a hipster guise!
>>
File: 954599500.png (67 KB, 350x338) Image search: [Google]
954599500.png
67 KB, 350x338
>>24439398
my lack of a facebook does this to me, people don't affiliate with you if you don't have a facebook.
>>
File: cis.png (402 KB, 510x595) Image search: [Google]
cis.png
402 KB, 510x595
you all are snowflakes! :) :):):):) keep on using r9k !
>>
>>24439657
This pic is so outlandishly incorrect and visually outdated, but it perfectly reflects the general ignorance and stupidity of this place.

Hurrr durrr booga wooga where white women at XD. Am I doing it right?
>>
File: 200_s.gif (55 KB, 357x200) Image search: [Google]
200_s.gif
55 KB, 357x200
>>24451512
>le cheeky sarcasm posting
>>
I recently took a greater liking to smartphone since my laptop's power adapter I'd fucked and must remain plugged in to work.

Since I only used it for browsing the chans and playing online mahjong, it was an easy transition. I never bought into the social media shit. Aside from a LinkedIn I started at my boss' request a few years ago, there's zero net footprints on me.

It's like being a spy, all the fucked up things I do/say online are done under the cover of anonymity or using pseudonyms.

Fuck everything else this gen is into
>>
>>24451512
10/10 would stick dick inside
Thread replies: 206
Thread images: 42

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.