[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hello gents, I'm schizophrenic and have the chance to get
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: pepe004512.jpg (43 KB, 500x464) Image search: [Google]
pepe004512.jpg
43 KB, 500x464
Hello gents,
I'm schizophrenic and have the chance to get Neetbux, is it worth it? Or should I Wagecu-ck anyway?
>>
>>24438102
tell us about please.

i was homeless for awhile so i lived in this 24hr grocery store cafe. there was this qt schizophrenic girl that would come in there and just sit by the fire mumbling to herself. she seemed really malnourished but when she'd get up she'd like be all hunched over shaking looking like she didn't have the nourishment to make the trek to get paper towels. anytime we made eye contact she would usually smile at me but i never wanted to talk to her because i was afraid i might freak her out - she was like a precious creature in the wild that you realize you should just let be.

only thing she drank ate was vitamin water and chocolate bars.
>>
>>24438153
another one of her i was in seattle for note i hadn't seen her for a couple weeks. then one day i was walking on 'the ave' and suddenly i seen her sitting out on a lawn chair with a puppy. i think she lived in some sort of group home for the mentally ill but she'd definitely go adventuring.
>>
>>24438153

i'm reading this
>>
Only worth it if you can forgo the pills.

Shit is worse than being crazy.

Hear they got implants now too. That would be a death sentence.

So yeah, if they're not fucking nazis take the cash.
>>
>>24438260
>implants
disgusting
I'm on shots myself, I feel like a dog.

I'm not sure, I think I can possibly forgo them
>>
>>24438153
Well I hear voices, sometime they tell me to do things and i dont listen to them cause wtf why would you do that

othertimes the just comment on my daily life 24/7 and sometimes they gang up on me to put me into the hospital where they say the wierdest things like im eating gods brain
>>
>>24438535
It's rough.

I talked to a psych for 6 minutes and she calmly decided to put me on the anti-person happy sapping pills.

Lowest dose possible so there was some mercy.

But yeah, I have a fair better grasp of what was going on with me, than her, but ya know, doctors orders. The most rational sane person I know, so no wonder they got to do something about that.

Buuuut crazy hurtful voices 24-7, well I believe that can be an unfortunate reality for some. So don't let me talk you out of the pills. But I know what I would do.
>>
>>24438102
when did you realize you were schizophrenic?
>>
>>24438619
Its not always hurtful actually. they rarely are honestly. Just comment, some are nice even.
>>
>>24438655
I started hearing audible voices without seeing a body, that's basically what schizophrenia is.
>>
File: good day.png (277 KB, 573x318) Image search: [Google]
good day.png
277 KB, 573x318
>tfw all your hallucinations are nice to you
I just go unmediated. It runs in my family and I suspected it might come someday. I don't inform people of my hallucinations and don't go out in public much so no one notices any odd behavior.

>>24438655
Most of mine are visual, but I think it started to become obvious when this "spirit" that followed me around felt like it was touching my arm. I felt like I had crossed from normal psychosis to full blown hallucinating. That day was the first time I had felt a lot of joy over a hallucination and ended up crying for a while because the "spirit" made me so happy. I do rarely experience audible hallucinations and they mostly sound like someone calling my name excitably, saying "yeah!" and things like that. Sounds like there is someone very happy inside my mind sometimes.

In my brain, it feels like they are not real but in my mind it feels like they are. If that makes sense.
>>
>>24438747
I think they are aliens/spirits personally
I started mentioning aliens and government project involvement and they stopped talking for awhile.

Or they are spirits, although im not so sure.

What do they look like to you anon? I dont have the gift of seeing them
>>
>>24438102
Neet life gets boring fast. Wagekek life gets boring fast. Try to strike that perfect balance desu senpai.
>>
>>24438856
Theres always videogames and anime though for neet life, theres so much to explore on the internet and learn
>>
File: goat demon.jpg (182 KB, 800x536) Image search: [Google]
goat demon.jpg
182 KB, 800x536
>>24438812
Like a very small goat demon that stands on two legs, not exactly the same but this is as close as I could get without drawing.

I also think aliens are real and used to pray a lot for one to take me, although obviously that would never happen. I used to spend a lot of time walking around outside and recording at night to catch some on camera. What kind of stuff do you like to do on your spare time?
>>
>>24438936
Like the god Pan or baphomet?

I used to research conspiracy theory in my spare time, just found out that aliens roll with the MIB/CIA for real in our government since the atom bomb tests, and that rothschild and other leading families basically control the world through financial warfare like the egyptian pharoahs.
I gave that up and deleted my info on them, ever since then I don't hear them as much. (Voice to skull is government technology)
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.