[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots, what are your thoughts on girls who sleep naked because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2
File: AnimeGirl23.jpg (21 KB, 349x501) Image search: [Google]
AnimeGirl23.jpg
21 KB, 349x501
Robots, what are your thoughts on girls who sleep naked because they find wearing too many clothes uncomfortable? What about girls who only wear tights, a skirt, and a bra during their waking hours for that same reason?
>>
does it matter? just wear what's comfy.
>>
>>24438081
Thanks, anon... I'll take your advice. ^^
>>
>>24438051
Any woman that isn't ashamed of her sinful body is a temptress that should be avoided.
>>
>>24438051
I usually sleep naked for the same reason
>>
>>24438051
Sound like you want to get raped. As a guy, I can confirm that the comfiest outfit is sweatpants with a tight shirt.
>>
Don't really care.
Just make sure to not cook bacon while naked.
>>
>bras
I doubt you are female. These are very uncomfortable.
>>
I think it's a little cute. Cute not slutty. BUT I think most women who do it, do it because they're sluts. It's a complicated feel.
>>
>>24438051
My little sister eventually started less clothes in bed. But because of space constraints, she had to sleep with me when we were kids. Did she want the D?
>>
>>24438328
No you fucking weirdo.
>>
>>24438351
Kek, just joking. We were thick as thieves, but not like that. She did make me uncomfortable with her attire though. I was at that age where i got boners over everything and i dont think she understood
>>
>>24438414
I feel you. My male cousins were like that too and I have seen their penises occasionally as a kid.

Absolutely nothing grossed my mind besides being kind of grossed out.
>>
>>24438450
I dont think my sister ever saw my wang thankfully. would've been awful i'm sure
>>
Barbaric savages who would rather be naked like the lower-thinking beasts that they are.
>>
>>24438051
I prefer that a woman I'm sleeping with wears at most a t-shirt or cami and cotton shorts or panties.

Way more comfortable to sleep with since I just wear boxers and don't want a shitload of clothes against bare skin.
>>
>sleeping with clothes on

Is this an american thing?
>>
I think women should all go fuck themselves like literally go buy a dildo and shove it up your ass.
>>
>>24438051
I sleep naked too.
When I had a gf we both slept naked, but that was just because We constantly had sex and coulsnt stop fucking no matterhwat.
I miss her, I want to just die
>>
>>24438760
Well, got farther than i have. Must be nice to cuddle, then stick penor in vagoo, then cuddle some more.
>>
>>24438051
Why does it matter, if they're at home and not in front of people?

>>24438586
What do you wear to bed? I haven't worn pajamas since I was like 13. Just boxers, sock, and sometimes t-shirt.
>>
>>24438897
>Why does it matter, if they're at home and not in front of people?

I actually do mean when being in front of people, like around friends and guests and such.
>>
File: idonno.webm (2 MB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
idonno.webm
2 MB, 1280x720
I sleep with only underwear. I see no problem with sleeping naked as long as you are hygienic enough to not stain your sheets.
>>
>>24438760
GTFOOOOOOOOOOOO NORMIEEEEEEEEEE REEEEEEEEEE. Why are you here?
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.