[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Friendzone: The game
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8
File: 35uur_kkdGmf.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg (62 KB, 878x496) Image search: [Google]
35uur_kkdGmf.878x0.Z-Z96KYq.jpg
62 KB, 878x496
> Friendzone: The game
>>
This is brutal, what is it?
>>
waht gaem??
>>
>>24437270
nvm is called Emily is Away, free on steam. Is it like a chatbot??
>>
thaw meag?
>>
what gaem?
>>
>>24436904
Played last night. Hit me in the feels. Love the last chapter (wont spoil for anyone but thought it was brilliant)
>>
I get no feeling from this game since I've never had a female friend or used AOL when I was younger
>>
>>24437307
it's a CYOA game
>>
File: 65765765765.jpg (8 KB, 212x250) Image search: [Google]
65765765765.jpg
8 KB, 212x250
>>24436904
Depression quest: r9k edition.

No thanks
>>
File: 1439156623840.png (34 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1439156623840.png
34 KB, 633x758
>>24436904

Fuck, that ending hit wayyy too close to home.
I didn't expect these feels, man.
>>
Just finished it. The final chapter hit way too close to home.

At least managed to get laid
>>
I'm not sure I can play this. This is going to bring back far too many traumatic memories for me to handle right now.
>>
I finished. Was pretty gay. I hated Emily. Got her drunk and fucked her though.
>>
Is this made to poke fun at that indie tumblr game where the girl has a relationship through an MMO?

Attention whore simulator 2015 I think it was called.
>>
Is getting her drunk & banging the only ending?
>>
>>24436904
>check google to see if there's a way to get a better ending
>find some tumblrina's blog post where she condemns the game because hooking up while drunk is "rape"
>>
>>24439845
Is that literally the only ending? What happens if you tell her you don't want to drink?
>>
File: WojakComputerNight.png (42 KB, 648x595) Image search: [Google]
WojakComputerNight.png
42 KB, 648x595
this all brings back memories
>windows xp startup sound
>talking to qt over the internet
>end up fucking everything up
>>
>>24436904
Holy shit, he even does the thing where you type out what you actually want to say, but then backspace it all out and put something else.

There's a part where he puts a winky face ;] and then backspaces it out lol
>>
>>24436904
>Emily is Away

Is this supposed to be a "normie simulator"?

The entire first chapter is about parties and you're talking to a girl.

Shame about this game. It could have actually been a good robot simulator.
>>
>>24439972
If you tell her you don't want to drink, she still ends up suspecting you trying to start something and nothing changes.
>>
File: deep thinking.jpg (11 KB, 250x333) Image search: [Google]
deep thinking.jpg
11 KB, 250x333
This game messes me up bad. I tried being myself, didn't get her. I then tried being a total chad dude bro, didn't work. Once again I try, but this time as a beta, hoping maybe I'll get some pity, but alas, I failed. Finally, I become some ultra edgy hipster, because Emily likes music like Coldplay and Snowpatrol, and I fail again. This is basically friendzone simulator 2015
>>
>>24439845
I did the same thing last night and read her post.

That shit was so annoying. As much as I've heard people on this site bitch about Tumblr and SJW, I've never actually interacted with or read any of that shit.

The author of that review was really reaching. When she brought up the fact that the player could possibly be a girl in the scenario that Emily is bisexual, I just lost all respect. The character was obviously a dude. But then the whole thing about the possible rape just made me lose it.

>>24440196
I thought that was the genius in all of it. Especially towards the end.
>>
>>24440322
i played it from the perspective of me lying about it all
>>
I WANT OFF THIS RIDE!!

Is there truly no happy ending?
>>
>>24436904
>not choosing the linkin park icon
>>
File: Kill me.jpg (223 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
Kill me.jpg
223 KB, 1920x1080
FUCK THIS GAME!!
>>
Does changing font and background color change anything in the story? Is that the secret to Emily's heart?

If there truly is no happy ending then this game is too real. Is there any more text-based depressing dating simulators? Can this be a new genre?
>>
>when she starts using formal punctuation
[can't wake up, wake me up inside]
>>
>>24441301
eh i kinda thought this game was shit but yeah i like the concept.
maybe instead of AIM it can be a phone texting
>>
>>24441301
nothing changes anything. you can only slightly alter the story by saying different things, but only in superficial ways, holistically the story is the same every time
>>
>>24441404
Right in the fucking feels. You never had a chance anyway.

Holy shit this hurts.
>>
File: 1416171491086.jpg (16 KB, 500x368) Image search: [Google]
1416171491086.jpg
16 KB, 500x368
Emily is such a cunt
She blames you wether you make a move on her or not.
She screws up your relationship with Emma no matter what.
And she even ends up with Chad and forgets about you at the end. Fuck this pussy ass bitch.
>>
>>24440322
It's more like a failed normie simulator.
Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.