[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
don't you wish you were born in israel as a jew? life fucking
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
don't you wish you were born in israel as a jew?

life fucking sucks
>>
>>24436787
>Enraging Hamas and Hezbollah and the rest of the Arab world & forever depending on American protection just so you can have gay pride parades in shitty desert land

why
>>
I wish, then my jewish oneitis might give me the time of day

>jews
>giving
>>
>>24436839
>depending on American protection

You are aware Israel has* nuclear weapons right? And don't even try to say they're American weapons, they're not.
>>
File: autism booy.png (313 KB, 636x355) Image search: [Google]
autism booy.png
313 KB, 636x355
>>24436839
hamas is shit they cant do anything

israel is fucking awesome i wish i could live there
>>
File: US_aid_to_Israel.gif (39 KB, 635x519) Image search: [Google]
US_aid_to_Israel.gif
39 KB, 635x519
>>24436934
and they haven't used them & never will.

>>24436948
not when they have America shielding Israel

>over 1 billion $ in Us funding to the Iron Dome alone
>>
ITT: anti-semites coming up with excuses for why israel isn't great
>>
File: 1442835649201.jpg (312 KB, 1125x828) Image search: [Google]
1442835649201.jpg
312 KB, 1125x828
but i can gain citizenship and move there at my convenience
>>
Why would I ever want to go to Israel if I can be in the United States of America?

Fuck Islam though. I wish the middle east was actually safe because I would like to go to Iraq to see things from Babylon.
>>
>>24436934
>>24436948
delicious samefaggery.

>has nuclear weapons
>asks for money for defensive purposes after netanyahu gets on his knees and sucks everyones dick in congress
>constantly bitches about iran.
>literally sucks on baby dicks.

delicious.
>>
>>24437327
Israel, Jordan, and Lebanon are safe. You can see a lot of ruins.
>>
>>24437367
Lebanon is safe when Israel isn't using chemical weapons on it, sure.

>>24437327
>religion is what causes wars

reddit please
>>
>>24437367
But apparently the gates of Ishtar are in Iraq, or at least some sort of replica. Apparently Saddam took at least somewhat good care of the ruins there and the like.

>>24437450
I really don't care, all I know is that it is a more hostile environment than most first world places.
>>
>>24437367
>Israel is safe

it's not even safe from its own lunacy

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-middle-east-33752111
>>
Jew in Israel here, life is pretty terrific.
>>
>>24437493
most first world places don't have their governments overthrown and toppled by the US & Britain like they do in the middle east.
>>
>>24437266
The outline for a political settlement is on the table since 1978 and the US is isolated in world opinion by vetoing these UN resolutions. Good thing it's not reported here in the West.
Israel owns 40% of the occupied territories against explicit security council orders and has a siege on Gaza which is an act of war.
And don't tell me the Palestinians are supposed to go elsewhere, it's that kind of attitude which makes your whining about Hamas rockets kind of hypocritical
>>
>>24437450
The war in Lebanon has been over for a while.

Also hating Islam =/= hating religion.

>>24437493
So if you don't care then why are you interested in visiting? All I'm saying is that there are stable middle eastern countries with intact ruins that you can go see.

And you're right that Hussein wasn't nearly as bad as the Islamic extremists that replaced him. Gaddafi, Assad, and Hussein were all secular dictators that did a fairly good job of keeping things under control. Afghanistan would probably be a secular dictatorship or quasi-democracy today too if the US hadn't interfered with the Russian invasion in the 80s by (openly) funding the Taliban.
>>
>>24437327
> I wish the middle east was actually safe because I would like to go to Iraq to see things from Babylon.
Fucking this
I wish that different cultures had remained unchanged but at the same time weren't so intolerant. When the Middle East wasn't the shithole it is today my father travelled mainly by land from England to Nepal. He said it was breathtaking. I wish i could experience something like this. I don't do it partially because i'm a faggot, partially because i don't have enough money but a little bit because the world is demystified. Most of the world is westernized now and other parts have gone mad.
>>
>>24437618
>hating Islam =/= hating religion

Islam isn't a religion now?

Is it a sandwich?
>>
>>24437565
Because the Palestinian authorities don't recognize the right for Israel to exist. Hamas and the rest of the radical Palestinian leadersends up doing more damage to the Palestinians than Israel does.
>>
>>24437654
No you faggot, I meant that hating Islam and believing it causes wars is not the same as hating every religion and believing religion as a whole causes wars.
>>
>>24437632
Protip: the middle east was at its most stable and progressive and westernized when leftist seculars were in power, voted into power too.

America, being the world police that it is, couldn't let the Communist meme spread to other countries and instead replaced those governments with Islamist theocracies who hated leftists as much as them if not more.

Just look at Afghanistan & Iraq in the 70s or Iran in the 1940s. It's practically Europe.
>>
>>24437715
Islam isn't a physical being that walks around and does things. it doesn't cause wars.
>>
>>24437632
I believe that. I wish I could travel through these regions when things were still alright. Arabs generally are quite hospitable.
The reason the region is a mess is the result of dictators who have no interest in modernizing the countries and Western intervention.
We got rid of the only democracy that ever existed in Iran in 1953. Eisenhower asked his staff the same question Bush asked after 9/11: Why do they hate us?
One staff member said: "There is a perception among the Arab population that the US is blocking democracy and development in order to take control of the resources of the region. Their perception is pretty much accurate and that's the way it ought to be".

All this talking about Islam being a violent religion is pissing me off. Christianity was pretty bad as well before the late 18th century. I'm sure most of the Arabs would love to live in fairly open societies.
I'm not even talking about our support for Saudi Arabia which provides the ideological background for ISIS or our invasion in Iraq in 2003.
But people don't want to hear this stuff over here. The same thing with Israel. They could have security but chose expansion over and over. Sadat offered a full peace treaty in 1971 but Israel declined because they wanted to keep the Sinai. Security of the population is never a high priority of states in general.
>>
>>24437618
I don't care what the causes of the areas being destabilized and hostile, I cannot influence the course at all, I just care that it is hostile because it prevents me from visiting safely.
>>
>>24437765
Have you read the Quran or studied anything about Islamic history and how the religion spread?

The US helped create conditions that led to modern Islamic terrorism, and directly and indirectly funded a lot of it, but the seeds of it were already in the religion.
>>
if only i could live surrounded by people that despise me and be constantly afraid of rocket/knife attacks
>>
>>24437676
States don't have the right to exist. Mexico doesn't accept the US' righ to exist. They are recognized but they don't have a right per se. Israel is demanding more than all other countries. Plus, they want to be recognized as a Jewish state which is racist and also unique.
They don't recognize the Palestinian's right to exist as well, by the way but I already pointed out that this right doesn't exist. All this aggressive rhetoric by Hamas is a thing of the past and a pretext to continue the settlement expansion. Jewish nationalists often express similar views about Palestinians.
>>
>>24437864
>Have you read the Quran

Yes. Nothing in it explicitly orders that you kill people because "muh religion"

>or studied anything about Islamic history and how the religion spread?

Yes, and have you studied any history of any group of people and how they spread? The Romans? The Mongols? British colonies? America? One bloodbath after another.

People who are willing to kill are going to kill, they don't need validation or even an excuse really.
>>
>>24437812
Islam is a violent religion, the reason why the Middle East was better off a few decades ago was because there were secular dictators who were steering the country away from religion.

Like you said, the US has supported the most religious countries like Saudi Arabia, and created power vacuums in Iraq, Syria, and Afghanistan that allowed US/Saudi-funded terrorists to take hold.

>>24437849
So you think of countries like zoos, where you just go and take pictures to show to your friends back home? It's kind of hypocritical to appreciate the ancient ruins and civilizations but ignore the history happening right now. Depending how much you were willing to sacrifice, you could influence what goes on around the world. Even terrorists are less pathetic than you are.

And like I've said, there are stable countries like Israel and Jordan that you can visit if you want to.
>>
>>24437994
I don't care about the history happening right now, I want to see Sumerian/Assyrian/Babylonian arts and structures.

Stop enforcing your view on everyone else. Everyone has their own interests.

>Even terrorists are less pathetic than you are.
Says a keyboard warrior.
>>
>>24437918
They want to be a Jewish majority state because throughout history whenever Jews are a minority they get killed or exiled.

I'm not saying Israel is perfect, but when you look at Jewish history it's easy to see how they got the way they are.

>>24437938
Yes it does. Early Muslims were kicked out of Mecca for attacking people and trying to destroy the polytheistic Arab religion. Christians and Jews are technically considered acceptable, but atheists and polytheists aren't allowed to exist.
>>
>>24437994
>the reason why the Middle East was better off a few decades ago was because there were secular dictators

You're confused anon, the dictators in the middle east were Muslim and backed by the CIA. The region was at its best when it had secular governments, that didn't last long because murrca thought they were communists who would't share their oil.

Also if Islam was such a violent religion, then all of South East Asia would also be a mix of power vacuums and kingdoms, but SEA is stable and relatively progressive.
>>
File: israel.jpg (176 KB, 1464x1035) Image search: [Google]
israel.jpg
176 KB, 1464x1035
>>24437676
This is bullshit. Most of Al-Fatah and the PLO accept the the two-states resolution, the same resolution that was issued by the UN and ignored by Israel since 1947. But Israel uses radicals to justify it's militaristic politics and, most importantly, it's settlements. It started as an american advanced post in the Soviet-influenced middle-east and has evolved into a bully state financed by american tax payers.
>>
>>24438072
They get killed cause they act like fucking faggots
>>
>>24438091
Islam is a violent religion, have you even read the Koran you fucking idiot? Kill yourself. Stop talking about things you know absolutely nothing about. Here's a hint. Read Surah 9.

Know that Surah 9 is the second to last Surah of the Koran (chronologically).

Then I want you to google "abrogation in the Koran".

If you aren't going to read the whole Koran, this should be enough for you to understand Islam is a violent religion.
>>
>>24438071
Assuming you're American or British, your country's government is involved with the problems in the Middle East, and you're benefitting from the war. Your interests are being threatened by the current wars, museums were looted in the invasion of Iraq and ISIS is destroying artifacts every day.

You can stick your head up your ass and be a selfish cunt if you want to, but don't complain if things come back to you some day. It's just stupid to think how many people are suffering in the Middle East and you only care if it will impact a potential vacation. This is what happens when you fill a country with the dumbest people in Europe and they suddenly become rich without actually learning anything.
>>
>>24438091
Which deposed dictators were hardline Muslims and supported by the US, outside of Saudi Arabia? Hussein, Gaddafi, and Assad were all practicing Muslims, but they didn't make it the entire foundation of their state. They were relatively secular compared to ISIS and the Taliban.

And southeast Asia is pretty backward, the only stable parts are Chinese-influenced. The Chinese are not a very religious people, at least not in a way that leads them to police society and discriminate.

The US also hasn't interfered in southeast Asia as much. They interfere in the Middle East more because it's near the oil-rich Persian Gulf, and also borders Russia. The US wants to keep Russia away from the Persian Gulf, continuous instability and war in the Middle East helps with this.

And there is a Muslim insurgency in the Southern Philippines that's been going on for decades, so your point falls apart.
>>
>>24438109
Why do Palestinians launch rockets at Israeli civilians out of preschools, and complain when Israel retaliates and bombs the school? Why do they spent all their resources on weapon-smuggling tunnels, and complain that they don't have adequate infrastructure and necessities?

>>24438209
Maybe they act like "fucking faggots" because of all the discrimination they suffer. Which came first, the chicken or the egg?
>>
>>24438540
Are you trying to justify bombing a preschool? Or the "accidental" bombing of that UN facility? Either way, they complain because palestinians are a people, not a sole boogeyman. Some do acts of violence, and when a much stronger state retaliates, several innocent people are affected. Just the same way it happends when Hamas attacks Israel for occupying palestinian territory, arresting palestinians and killing several civilians with their raids. Civilians get killed and the other side retaliates. The violence never ends. "Which came first, the chicken or the egg?". The very creation of Israel in palestinian territory was a mistake. But it now exists and several innocent people live there. The minimum it can do to attenuate the conflict is to allow the creation of two states.
>>
Please keep this shit at >>>/pol/ you have no idea how much we don't give a shit.
>>
>>24437994
>the reason why the Middle East was better off a few decades ago was because there were secular dictators who were steering the country away from religion.

You're completely batshit retarded.

The middle-east was always in a state of flux. In fact, you could say it was arguably worse decades ago because the religious zealotry was so much out in the open. Nowadays, it's just a few focal points (ISIS and Boko Haram).

There's never been "stability", just hushed information about the chaos.

But is Islam a violent religion? Sure. But let's not make shit up about the past.
>>
>>24438540
>Why do Palestinians launch rockets at Israeli civilians out of preschools

They don't actually do that m8, the issue is that israel keeps annexing land all the time and as such Palestine is one of the most population-dense countries in the world.

Of course when Israel bombs them they're going to kill a whole bunch of civilians.

>>24438445
>Which deposed dictators were hardline Muslims and supported by the US, outside of Saudi Arabia?

Have you ever heard of a little someone called the Shah of Iran?

The Mujahideen in Afghanistan?

>The US also hasn't interfered in southeast Asia as much

Indonesia 1958
Vietnam 1964

The issue isn't so much that they replace democratic "communist" regimes with hardline Islamist but pro-US-interest ones, but that they overthrow the latter and then create the space for a power struggle between emerging extremist group who use "the US is the devil" rhetoric as part of their propaganda.

>there is a Muslim insurgency in the Southern Philippines so that somehow invalidates the stability of the entire SEA region

okay
>>
>>24439041
>the only discussion allowed in r9k is about tendies and frogs
>>
>>24438963
The thing is, Hamas intentionally creates situations where their civilians will be targeted.

The majority of Jewish settlements in Israel were established legally and peacefully, though there were some radical, violent groups.

>>24439041
Don't expect the world to work the way you want it to if you won't learn anything about it.

>>24439168
It was definitely more stable a few decades ago, and religious extremism is much stronger now than ever before.

>>24439206
Why do the Palestinians launch rockets at all though? Do you think Israel is just bombing them out of nowhere?

>>24439206
The Shah wasn't that religious either, and the US never deposed him. The US supported him because he was anti-communist. US foreign policy in the middle east was differet in the 50s than it is now.

The mujahideen were a group, not a dictator.

The US has supported Muslim extremism, but most of the dictators that maintained stability that the US deposed were not that religious, that's all I was trying to say.

>>24439206
>as much

Yes we've interfered, but the region isn't as strategically vital. Arabs are also genetically more violent than southeast Asians.
>>
>>24439578
>Hamas intentionally creates situations where their civilians will be targeted.

>Be Palestinian
>get bombed

>Why do the Palestinians launch rockets at all though?

Because it's the only thing that they can try to do to bring international attention to their lang being stolen.

>The mujahideen were a group, not a dictator.

Indeed. What difference does it make?

>most of the dictators that maintained stability that the US deposed were not that religious, that's all I was trying to say.

and my point is whether they install a religious regime or some other regime, them treating entire countries like a board game of Risk is what results in extremist groups gaining power.

>Arabs are also genetically more violent than southeast Asians.

Yeah, I'm sure you have loads of studies that prove that.
>>
Well im not from israel but im a belgian jew
its really not very special
>>
>>24439720
>Because it's the only thing that they can try to do to bring international attention to their lang being stolen.

Most of the world (Europe, Russia, Brazil, every Muslim country) already sympathizes with the Palestinians. Launching rockets for attention is just silly. Most Palestinians weren't actually kicked off their land. Hamas encourages elementary schoolers to become suicide bombers and murder Israelis just for the sake of it. The average Israeli does not want every Palestinian dead. There are radicals on both sides, but the radicals on the Palestinian side are stronger.

>and my point is whether they install a religious regime or some other regime, them treating entire countries like a board game of Risk is what results in extremist groups gaining power

I agree, but the US also deliberately funds extremists through Saudi Arabia. Extremists do much more damage to the Muslim world than to the US. What I'm trying to say is that, generally, the US has blocked secular movements in the Middle East and supported or enabled radical Islamic movements because they cripple the region socially and scientifically. Secular, developed Middle Eastern countries would present much more of a threat in terms of potentially monopolizing the oil trade. Saddam Hussein tried to invade Kuwait in the 90s, and he was deposed several years later.

>Yeah, I'm sure you have loads of studies that prove that.

Do you realize just how much rape has occurred in the Middle East? The limited arable land led to constant warfare, meaning the most violent, aggressive people passed on their genes the most. It would be nice if everyone was genetically equal, but unfortunately a people's environment and history have an influence on which genes are passed on.
>>
>>24439578
>Arabs are also genetically more violent than southeast Asians
YEAH SCIENCE
>The majority of Jewish settlements in Israel were established legally and peacefully
No they weren't, this is exactly the root of all violence going on now. If they were this pacific there wouldn't be rockets falling on Tel-Aviv or two intifadas
>Why do the Palestinians launch rockets at all though? Do you think Israel is just bombing them out of nowhere?
Change "Israel" for "palestinians" and "palestinians" for "Israel". It is equally valid as an argument.
>>
File: le honest merchant face.gif (11 KB, 501x585) Image search: [Google]
le honest merchant face.gif
11 KB, 501x585
>>24439961
>Hamas encourages elementary schoolers to become suicide bombers and murder Israelis just for the sake of it.

come at least put some effort into it

>Do you realize just how much rape has occurred in the Middle East? The limited arable land led to constant warfare, meaning the most violent, aggressive people passed on their genes the most. It would be nice if everyone was genetically equal, but unfortunately a people's environment and history have an influence on which genes are passed on.

Like I said, loads of scientific studies.

talk to you never, chief.
>>
Keep this stormfag shit at >>>/pol/ please.
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.