[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I took yours guys advice and this is how it went >went outside
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1
File: spaghetti-recipe-5.jpg (101 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
spaghetti-recipe-5.jpg
101 KB, 600x400
I took yours guys advice and this is how it went

>went outside for the first time in 2 months
>went to the library
>sat in a chair on my phone browsing r9k for 5 hours
>waiting to find a girl to try and talk to
>finally a 6/10 girl comes in and sits two tables away
>stare at her for 3 minutes so she knows i'm interested in her
>she notices within the first 10 secs
>Get up and grab the first book I see and sit right next to her
>say hello your hair looks like cute tornado
>she looks at me wierd and she does not say a word
>put my headphones in and start listening to music cause I think i fucked up some how
>she leaves after 2 minutes

I have no clue what i did wrong

Any idea on how to improve from this?
>>
Please help me bump
>>
I don't know man, I got drunk yesterday, met some girl whose name sounds something like Katana and some dude hit me in the face because I screamed "allahu akbar" at him. Called the cops and he apologised, so I didn't press any charges.

as for your girl problems, just do drugs (alcohol is a good drug to start) and go to bars/clubs and talk about how capitalism fucks us all and what we consume defines us.
>>
>>24436770
So many things wrong
First of all you don't pick up girls in a library this isn't a rom com
Secondly don't stare period you can throw glances to gauge interest but that's it. Even if she stairs at you try not to look back it will allow you to hold more interest.
Then don't approach with a compliment it's creepy you can be more clever then that. Your in a library you could of asked about a book.
>>
>>24436874

>some dude hit me in the face because I screamed "allahu akbar" at him.

Islam truly is a beta religion. Robots are picking up on it without realizing
>>
>>24436770
If you want to meet girls just walking around is a numbers game with odds that are not that great. Go to a place where people actually try to meet others. Join a club or some shit where you can get extended periods of time with people
>>
>>24436925

I don't know why I screamed that phrase, I guess I drank too much. anyways the girl I met had a pretty big nose. but in a good way, it looks cool on her. she's studying theatre (however the fuck that works)
>>
>>24436770
>say hello your hair looks like cute tornado
What?
>>
>>24437076
You not even robot if you don't think hair look like cute tornado. please leave to reddit tumblr please go nigger I real robot who thinks hair is cute tornado. not wannabe reddit.

Best regards,
xXxTRIPFAGxXx
>>
>>24437161
you sound slav as fuck
>>
>>24436925
One day ISIS will realize /r9k/ is a great recruiting ground for them, if they haven't already.
>>
>>24437205
I'm actually a depressed Russian Jew who has decided pretend to be a huge autist and shitpost all over /r9k/. 4chan is dying anyways. When you see my shitposts in the future please remember that you were the first and last person to whom I gave a coherent reply using this tripcode.
>>
>>24436770
good effort OP. just keep be yourself. ask her question. do you like lil b? she will say yes.
>>
>>24436770
> I have no idea what I did wrong
>>
>>24436770
>stare at her for 3 minutes so she knows i'm interested in her
Good, good.
>>
>>24437316
>When you see my shitposts in the future please remember that you were the first and last person to whom I gave a coherent reply using this tripcode
It's almost feels like having a f-friend.
>>
>>24436770
i don't know shit about social skills but i'm going to pretend i do.

>>went to the library

doesn't seem like a good place to meet single girls. you're supposed to be quiet.

>>sat in a chair on my phone browsing r9k for 5 hours
>>waiting to find a girl to try and talk to

bad idea to just wait there and lurk. makes you look creepy and you don't really have an opportunity to do anything so you remain passive.

>>stare at her for 3 minutes so she knows i'm interested in her

nononono. i read once that you should engage a girl within like 3 seconds of making eye contact (or maybe it was just seeing her).

>>she notices within the first 10 secs

she thought you were creepy

>>Get up and grab the first book I see and sit right next to her
>>say hello your hair looks like cute tornado
>>she looks at me wierd and she does not say a word

that's kind of a strange compliment. i don't know. maybe the fembots have some insight into that.

>>put my headphones in and start listening to music cause I think i fucked up some how
>>she leaves after 2 minutes

you did fuck up and you should've left her alone once you realized she wasn't interested.
>>
>>24436770
>Unless you're 8/10+ you won't have much success cold approaching. especially in libraries. Girls go there to read / study .

>you're supposed to introduce yourself and try to make a good excuse to talk to them. Bonus: Don't mention they look pretty to soon and be funny . Don't be awkward

>If she doesn't look interested (looks annoyed, dull, confused, hesitant, rude) just say you have to leave and walk away

Nice try though. It's hard out there
>>
>>24437705

>cold approaching.

you first have to DHV by subtle kino-escalation while negging to scare off the AMOG.

fuck why do I know these terms.
>>
>>24437818
>you first have to DHV by subtle kino-escalation while negging to scare off the AMOG.

Hahaha PUA always think they know everything
>>
>at library other day
>blonde qt smiles and says hello
>saw her there 2 days in a row

I'll be making it soon brobots
>>
>>24436770
>went outside for the first time in 2 months
You were expecting something the first time after being in doors for 2 months?
You'd look disgusting.
>>
>>24436770
The advice "be yourself" does not work for everyone. The way to make it with girls is to hang out with people in real life a lot, and listen to what they say, and how they say it. Once you have some social groups, you will be able to talk to people successfully. You may have to listen and understand how other people act before you can do it yourself.
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.