[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Hey guys I've just hit rock bottom today and as far as I
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4
File: childhood long gone.jpg (205 KB, 880x718) Image search: [Google]
childhood long gone.jpg
205 KB, 880x718
Hey guys I've just hit rock bottom today and as far as I know, this is the place where shit people comes to ask for suicide advice (I don't have access to guns or that kind of shit so be creative you lovely fellas).
>>
File: 1446442735560.png (100 KB, 299x376) Image search: [Google]
1446442735560.png
100 KB, 299x376
you really are rock bottom if you can't think of any way to kill yourself
or you're a woman that only wants to do it for attention

I don't think you want to die actually, if you wanted to die you would have already thrown yourself off a building, but instead you want to publicly broadcast that you are indeed going to kill yourself, and are sick of life.
You fucking disgust me cunt, fuck you.
>>
>>24436692
I'm going to drown myself so i can feel something before i die
>>
Order a vast quantity of powerful CNS depressants on the internet, a tank of nitrogen (helium is usually adulterated), set up an exit bag, take the drugs, wait for them to start to kick in, then use the exit bag, and after a few deep inhales it's lights out.
>>
File: 1447741745714.jpg (22 KB, 220x393) Image search: [Google]
1447741745714.jpg
22 KB, 220x393
>>24437007
You must be fun at parties.. Why would I want attention from anons in the first place? I'm just asking for a fast and painless way to kill myself (and this guy gets it: >>24437035 thanks dude). Sorry for being too much of a pussy and not throwing myself off a building I guess? See u on the other side if there's one, cunt.
>>
instead of being a bitch and just killing yourself why don't you at least do something fun first. Take out the biggest loan you can and spend it all. Go skydiving. Road trip/Hitchhike and see cool shit. Just make sure you see the beauty of life before you die
>>
>>24436692
Is this Eggman?

Eggy wanted to kill himself yesterday. Don't kill yourself, Mills. I'd miss you, man.
>>
contact ISIS first you complete shitlord
>>
File: o-SHIA-LABEOUF-facebook.jpg (65 KB, 2000x1000) Image search: [Google]
o-SHIA-LABEOUF-facebook.jpg
65 KB, 2000x1000
>>24436692
jesus christ you fucking faggot learn how to google

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tY5ysgqMMPE

http://www.amazon.com/Nitrogen-Gas-Tank-Cubic-Steel/dp/B00BMVV8S4

just do it already faggot
>>
>>24436692

Carbon monoxide f.am, it's like going to sleep.
>>
>>24437362
>tfw I did this and woke up in the middle of it
W H Y
Otherwise he's right though, you'll be unconscious before you realize it
>>
>>24436692
That picture is pretty cool
>>
Cool, I didn't know that nitrogen was a suicide method, might try it later on in life.

Also Google gave me this http://lostallhope.com , look up what fits you m8, godspeed
>>
>>24437275
>You must be fun at parties
>>>/b/ drama queen
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.