[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Simple test to know if someone is a conservative >thet don't
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 499x499
Simple test to know if someone is a conservative

>thet don't believe depression is real
>>
>They think the south will rise again
>>
>they have a strong work ethic
>>
>>24436678
I think it's more a matter of letting your depression become an excuse that makes people so dismissive of the word.
>>
simple test to know if conservatives aren't actually conservatives
>do you want to raise taxes for more war
>>
File: image.jpg (64 KB, 498x668) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64 KB, 498x668
>>24436745
>conservative detected
>>
How to tell if someone is a bleeding heart lefty

>they oversimplify an opposing ideology or opinion in such a way as to demonize them
>>
File: image.jpg (86 KB, 600x580) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
86 KB, 600x580
>>24436837
>tfw conservatives are such easy bait

My work here is done.
>>
>>24436717
Kek bloxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxixixox
>>
>>24436678
Just because they don't believe every single person who thinks they have it has it it doesn't mean they don't believe it exists.
>>
>>24436829
Yep. I was depressed for a little over ten years of my life as well. It wasn't entirely my fault, but it was on me to change. And I did.
>>
>>24436745
When somebody's arm breaks, they need help for it to heal. When sombody has cancer, everybody knows they are sick and can't function. When somebody is sick, they can't function normally. Depression is...well...there's this thing called "science" and psychology and..

Nevermind.
>>
>>24437547
In other words, nobody chooses to be depressed, but they can't really function with it when it comes in high levels. I know because I've dealt with depression and other mental illness.
>>
>>24437575
I've dealt with it as well, and while maybe nobody chooses to be depressed, you can choose to work at getting better. For a long time, I didn't want to be better. I may not have chosen to be depressed, but becoming depressed was a consequence of poor choices I made. That is, it was not out of my control. Furthermore, I loved the feeling of indulging my depression.
>>
>>24437547
>implying if someone hurts their back while it may interfere with their ability to do stuff they never use it as an excuse not to do something
>>
>>24437547
I hate your kinds of posts the most. It reminds me of reddit.
>>
>>24437825
The word "science" can be very imtimidating to the simpler folk.
>>
They don't think masculine is a word that can only be used ironically.
>>
>>24437547
Comparing depression to cancer or breaking an arm is dumb.
>>
>>24437465
Well that's bullshit. I've tried becoming many different persons and it didn't work once. It either stayed the same or became worse.

Fkin normalfags with their
>"I used to be one of you but then I just XXX"
rhetoric
>>
>>24438118
It requires a lot of work depending on the severity. And support. But it begins with you, with simple things like changing daily habits. I'm still getting better, although my depression is gone.

It also helps to figure out what caused it. I developed a personality disorder as a consequence of being raised by a narcissistic parent. Reading about my condition allowed me to better understand where things went wrong and how to make them better.
>>
>>24438264
>It also helps to figure out what caused it
I was raised by a psycho single mom which I'm sure gave me several disorders as well. There is no second chance in life.
>>
>>24438443
Yeah, it sucks. Undoing the damage of an abusive parent is very hard. My older sister is the very defintion of a normie - good career, big family, rich social life -but secretly she suffers from crippling anxiety and is an inveterate people pleaser. She got the better outcome imo, as I became the opposite, developing negativistic personality disorder, prone to depression and self-sabotage.

It's taken years for me to get better, but having figured out my own condition just recently, I've made better improvement in the past five months than the 3 years that preceded them.

You have to start living life for yourself and finding good people to fill that life. Being depressed makes you a mark for the worst types of people which ends up feeding your feelings of worthlessness.
>>
>>24438645
Thanks for trying to help, I'm off to bed now. Cya around
>>
>they are strong and have manly good looks

Not even kidding. Look it up.
>>
Depression is just betas being crybabies. It's easy to find women and happiness
>>
File: 1312909609_liam-hemsworth-402.jpg (25 KB, 290x402) Image search: [Google]
1312909609_liam-hemsworth-402.jpg
25 KB, 290x402
>>24438802
>It's easy to find women and happiness
>>
>>24437884
i tip my fedora to you too good sir!
>>
>>24436678
>tfw depressed conservative

go fuck yourself with your strawman tumblr
>>
They'll mention that Robin Williams probably went to hell.
>>
>>24438062
I know right, broke my arm once and it took a few months to heal, but I've been depressed for 6 years. Not a good comparison is it, eh m8
>>
>>24436837

>HURR ONLY LEFTYS USE STRAWMEN

Nice try conservitard
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.