[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
No matter what I try nothing is enjoyable. I keep trying to do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3
File: rozic01.jpg (41 KB, 350x504) Image search: [Google]
rozic01.jpg
41 KB, 350x504
No matter what I try nothing is enjoyable. I keep trying to do new things too so maybe they will be fun. Different video games, creative hobbies, athletic hobbies, studying, research, drugs, exploring, socializing. Nothing makes me feel good. I'm just like dead inside. Should I just end it?
>>
>nothing is enjoyable
>>>>>>>>>>/depression/
>>
just fuck a few girls. that's what i do.
>>
>>24436459
Pretty much this >>24436483 OP.

Also, that girl is adorable.
>>
>>24436517
Mfw I googled her and found out she died of cancer 2 years ago.
>>
>>24436459
Give us more info.

Standard response: exercise daily, sleep at night, eat well, focus on thinking positive.
>>
maybe you should stop trying
>>
>>24436517
She died.
>>
File: andy.jpg (133 KB, 615x818) Image search: [Google]
andy.jpg
133 KB, 615x818
>>24436459
try doing nothing

http://marc.ucla.edu/body.cfm?id=107
>>
It may be that nothing you're doing gives you a sense of accomplishment or belonging.

Belonging is a tricky and fickle thing. Accomplishment can be a more lasting reward yet takes so long to achieve that most give up.
>>
>>24436536
dislike exercise except for specific hobbies like archery
i try to get enough sleep when i have to get up early. when i can, i lik to go to bed around 6-7am.
i eat reasonably well, toast or something for breakfast, some fruit. for lunch, maybe some hummus with crackers and some nuts. for dinner, some cooked meat and vegetables. i sometimes eat junk food but not that much.
thinking positive? i'd like to but every time i try to do that i can't stop thinking of it as a joke and just revert to thinking i'm worthless and should die.
>>
File: 1428176231608.jpg (6 KB, 250x187) Image search: [Google]
1428176231608.jpg
6 KB, 250x187
>enjoy nothing
>only hobby I have is shooting
>can't even enjoy that because of certain circumstances of where I am right now

I fucking hate my life lmao
>>
>>24436501
i had a few girls i was with like clear back in high school. i almost got my master's degree. nothing since high school. don't know what's happened, man. either i try less or i'm less attractive now. i used to attract tons of weird chicks who would openly hit on me. maybe those types just don't go to college or something. i'm also a huge social autist so interacting with actually normal chicks goes somewhat funny. at best they just think i am hilarious as fuck.
>>
>>24436856
Exercise isn't about whether you like it or not. You should work out daily. Sounds like you're a night owl. Good indicator of depression.

So if you can't afford decent therapy, you have to DIY. Work at improving yourself. The earlier you start, the better. Like I said, daily exercise, positive thinking, and break out of the night owl crap. I realize you might not want to do it, but ultimately it's for your own sake. Keep at it, and expect relapses along the way.

Or just go through life a worthless zombie.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.