[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Which one?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: bong.png (2 MB, 1500x550) Image search: [Google]
bong.png
2 MB, 1500x550
just saw this pic on fb

Which girl is the last one you would choose?
>tfw if you say 8 you're the scum of society
>>
if I can't choose 8 then 4.
>>
They all ugly tho
>>
>>24436404

Least chance of producing embarrassing manlet children.
>>
File: 1426544529341.png (163 KB, 804x804) Image search: [Google]
1426544529341.png
163 KB, 804x804
>>24436417
this is the only correct choice.
>>
File: cootee.png (301 KB, 394x398) Image search: [Google]
cootee.png
301 KB, 394x398
cmon lads, she's a qt ;^)
>>
>>24436549
What? That's not the same girl, is it?
>>
>>24436404

holy fuck

>>
what's wrong guys, she's really cute!
>>
>>24436604

well its from the same fucking page (a friend of a friend's of mine)
and the middle girl and no. 5 look identical, and left girl and 6
so id say it definitely is
>>
>#3
Oy vey

Fuck off robot
>>
Please fuck off take this shit to /b/ they have plenty of these threads to keep you normies sated.
>>
>>24436811

the point of the thread is to indicate that if a group of normies asked you which grill you are least attracted to, you would be called a rancid swine if you said 8
which is an issue with society and the world
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.