[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Oneitis Thread
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10
File: 1446743643995.png (113 KB, 400x556) Image search: [Google]
1446743643995.png
113 KB, 400x556
Started talking to my oneitis again, know it's going to end badly.
Any stories about your oneitis' you guys wanna share?
Feel free to get /comfy/ ITT
>>
File: 1438737519326.jpg (150 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1438737519326.jpg
150 KB, 500x500
I WANT OFF THIS GODDAMN RIDE
YEARS OF PAIN FOR SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T EXIST
>>
File: me.jpg (150 KB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
150 KB, 1920x800
Are you me?

This girl has caused me more pain than just about anyone.

After I decided to never speak to her again we just started talking again this week out of the blue.
Why does this happen? I don't plan on seeing her, or getting attached but I just don't understand.
>>
File: just end my life fam.jpg (8 KB, 750x150) Image search: [Google]
just end my life fam.jpg
8 KB, 750x150
>tfw she posts this on twitter
how THE FUCK am i supposed to compete with 300 chads in her vicinity? I wish I lived before online dating so I had a reasonable chance
>>
Mine is living in another country but she's the best girl I've ever met, she likes the same video games and tv shows as I do and shares a lot of my interests, she's pretty dominant by nature as well which I really love and she's relaxed about things which I also love, the past 5 girls that I've been involved with since she told me that it wouldn't work out due to the distance haven't been half as good as her, I miss her so much, the combination of my clinginess and the distance between us both kinda pushed her to end it, I've met a few girls in real life but they don't even compare.
>>
>>24436531
Any girl who uses tinder is off of my list desu.
That just shows the lack of loyalty, unless she has a damn good reason.
>>
>>24436714
>lack of loyalty
nigga what? she's single at the moment
>>
File: 57658785.gif (2 MB, 256x190) Image search: [Google]
57658785.gif
2 MB, 256x190
>>24436732
But the fact that she'll go to tinder to meet random people who she knows nothing about other than appearance? Maybe I'm too old-fashioned.
>>
>>24436776
1. there is a description so it isnt just appearance
2. that's the point of meeting up--you get to know each other more. how do you make friends or get a partner if you insist on only meeting people that already know you?
>>
>>24436703
I know a girl across the pacific who is basically a fembot and who is actually really nice, love playing games with her/talking to her. Cute too.
Now if only I could ever see her.
>>
>>24436816
Yeah mine is like that too, hope you two work something out, she said a couple of months ago that she wants to give me a few months to "get over" her before I can message her again.

But I'm still feeling it anon, I'm talking to other girls right now but none of them give me that feeling that my oneitis fembot has, none of them understand me as well, I got no chance.
>>
>>24436878
Nah I doubt I'll ever see her, and we don't talk as much anymore. Also I meant atlantic. I'm ridiculous. I've met some nice girls in uni. I know that disqualifies me from robot status but even still I can't connect with any of them.
>>
>>24437243
Distance really kills relationships that have great potential, most of the girls in my uni class are Muslim so it's awkward, when I graduate I'm heading over to Ontario so maybe I'll have better luck overseas.
>>
>>24435646
I hit up an ex oneitis a few months ago. She never responded. I don't really have feelings for her anymore, but the rejection still stung a bit.
>>
>>24437344
Canada is a crazy place right now. Best of luck though.
Unfortunately, it does. She did say it would be really cool if I did visit her. She's just great, I wish we talked more. She's more of a robot than me honestly.
>>
>>24436810

dude, just meet people in real life, fucking hell, bars/clubs/literally any place exist for a reason. it isn't that hard. tinder is for sluts and fuccbois either way. also lmao @ "there is a description, not just appearance" it's just a photo game son. no one gives a shit about the description. personally i don't use tinder because I don't want to be reduced to text pixels and a photo. I want to meet people the >natural way.

fuck and I thought capitalism was a good idea...I'm moving to north korea.
>>
>>24437626
Thanks, if not Canada then probably hit somewhere in New England, it's better than Britbongistan anyway.

>She's more of a robot than me honestly.

Man I'd love to be with a girl who's like that, where did you meet her? Most of the ones I've spoke with before have been through Interpals with a couple that I met on 4chan, one of them was a filthy rich Filipino girl who ended things quickly, it's always the distance that's the problem.
>>
>>24436810
you do know that tinder is responsible for the rise in stds right?
>>
File: 1396786919518.jpg (26 KB, 189x236) Image search: [Google]
1396786919518.jpg
26 KB, 189x236
I haven't had a oneitis in such a long time, I don't know if its a good thing or not. The last girl that I had any real feelings for ignored me when I tried asking her out and then laughed at me when she got drunk with some mutual friends so that's that. Since then I don't know if I just haven't found anyone else worth the effort or if its just my brain preventing myself from enduring shit like that again.

So on the plus side, I haven't gotten shit on by anyone in a few years, but on the other hand its been so long since I've had any warm feelings that I fear its too late and too far gone to "start the engine" so to speak, and that the longer this goes on, the worse off I become.

I'm not even talking about tfwnoqt3.14gf at this point anymore, I feel like my brain/heart just won't allow me to let anyone in again after being shat on last time. People always say that vulnerability is a necessary aspect for growing and loving, but if you've been hurt every time you've allowed yourself to be vulnerable, why keep doing it?
>>
>>24435646
If you guys really want to get a gf, you need to stop this stupid oneitis bullshit. Crushing that hard on someone is for thirteen-year-olds. Ya'll need to chill and keep your options open.
>>
>promise myself never to orbit a girl
>meet cute 9/10 girl, basically a wet dream, super pretty, funny, relaxed, likes playing video games a lot, fun to talk to
>try to play it cool and stay friends and not talking to her much
>realise she's become my oneitis
>I'm comparing other grills to her and imagining how I could make her love me
>eventually ask her to come over to my place, basically hoping it was Netflix and chill but with fo4
>invites a Chad at the last minute, to MY place
>too beta to say no
>they leave after an hour

Just kill me family
>>
File: NerdBowser.png (154 KB, 417x322) Image search: [Google]
NerdBowser.png
154 KB, 417x322
>Try to get over her and get on with my life
>Can't

I just want to forget.
>>
>being around women ever
Guys I'm telling you, being a NEET will solve everything.
>>
>>24438020
>The last girl that I had any real feelings for ignored me when I tried asking her out
Feeling this feel right now. Either going to kill myself or become an emotionless husk like you. Cheers.
>>
I've only ever had two. I ended up getting rejected by the first one and then hating her for years. Nearly raped her too. Only stopped myself because she was enjoying it so I lost interest. She now has a deadbeat husband, a kid, a worthless degree and a dead end marriage. I wonder what her beta provider would say if he knew that she only got with him because she was such a cunt that she literally failed to get on the cock carousel no matter how hard she tried and being almost raped was the closest she came.
Second one friendzoned me telling me she's not ready for a relationship. Then I found out she was trying to play homewrecker with my Chad friend and his gf behind my back, she ended up failing that miserably and getting friendzoned by him while also driving to some guy in an adjacent state a few times only to get pumped and dumped. Weird because she looked like the most conservative girl I knew. Haven't spoken to her since and probably never will.
>>
File: 1358667186191.jpg (26 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1358667186191.jpg
26 KB, 500x500
>>24438495
Realistically, those are the only two options for me at this point.
>>
>>24437776
Through a high school friend of mine. We just kind of clicked. She's an odd case. I've told her she could literally go out and have guys talk to her and she just said she doesn't care and she's too awkward to respond normally.
She just stays at home and plays games/watches anime.
Even I don't watch anime.
>>
File: 1418845764561.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1418845764561.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
Ahhhhhhhhhhh she liked me at one point.

A friend told me she was waiting for me to ask her out over the course of last year.
I kinda knew towards the end she liked me but I didn't know how to approach it.

Now she meant someone else over break and they get along break.
Someone told me he had seen them at a party coming downstairs while he buckled backup his pants and she fixed her hair.

I wish I was dead t b h.
>>
>>24435646
I had a dream about her last night again.

Why do I do this to myself? She lives far away and I'll probably never see her again. Yet I still think about her.
>>
>>24438025
Some girls are just appealing though. With the way most girls are can you blame us? There are very few girls who aren't whores and are genuinely interesting. Although some of these guys do have Stacy oneitis, so I get you there.
Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.