[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
who /bars/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8
who /bars/ here?
>>
>>24435324

>tfw eat another xannie because the last xannie made me forget I already took one
>>
literally the most boring drug on the planet that only shitheads get into

oh wow it makes you feel tired how awesome
>>
xanax is a dangerous drug, but not for the reasons people usually talk about.

it permanently ruins your speech speed. i can't stand listening to xanax addicts or former addicts. they take so fucking long to get a sentence out. itssss allllll draaaawwwwn ouuuuut liiiiiike thiiisss
>>
>>24435342
ik the feel
>>
File: 1431004510104.gif (1 MB, 339x336) Image search: [Google]
1431004510104.gif
1 MB, 339x336
>>24435360

also, withdrawals are a nightmare
>>
>>24435360

>oh wow it makes you feel tired how awesome

That is pretty awesome desu. Who doesn't like sleeping?
>>
>>24435360
the benzo experience is a tad subjective. It acts on the same receptors alcohol does
>>
File: tumblr_n4pm0iic6h1rhaq13o1_1280.jpg (188 KB, 1280x722) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n4pm0iic6h1rhaq13o1_1280.jpg
188 KB, 1280x722
>>24435360
have you tried them? around people?
>>
>>24435324
would if i could find any
>>
Benzos feel like shit, withdrawals are fucking horrible, and getting caught with them can land you in prison.

What's the point?
>>
>>24435395
xanax is basically all the boring elements of alcohol in a pill. it gets you tired and you give less of a shit about everything. that's about it.

>>24435413
i used them to come down from coke many times. that's about their only use for me, taken on their own they don't really do anything special for me, just this boring dull non caring sleepy feeling, that's about it.

i watched my friend go through the withdrawals because he got hooked on them bad. if you ever saw someone go through that you wouldn't want to fuck with them.
>>
>>24435470
unless you blackout
things get no beuno pretty fast
>>
>>24435533
i saw him do that too. it's pretty scary to be around someone so out of control like that, watch him pass out, then when he gets up he doesn't know what happened or why he's sleeping on my couch filled with dog hair
>>
>>24435459
they
feel
good
m8
!!!!!
>>
File: 1397950130152.gif (2 MB, 360x199) Image search: [Google]
1397950130152.gif
2 MB, 360x199
>tfw getting rich off selling xan
>>
>>24435470
Yea i withdrawled from a 2-4 mg a day habit with klonopin only for 3-4 months though and yea hell on earth man i was seeing shit, hearing shit, couldnt sleep, talking to anyone was a nightmare.

it was fucked up desu but id be lieing if i said i couldnt go for a benzo rn
>>
>>24435584
>id be lieing if i said i couldnt go for a benzo

that just makes you a dumbass t b h
>>
>>24435582
where do you get them from? who do you sell to?
>>
>>24435658
he either gets a script himself or knows someone willing to sell their script for money and he just resells them for a higher price
>>
>>24435658
off those darknet markets
people at parties, on campus, friends
>>
>>24435470
if youre having a comedown from coke, its cut with meth. probably is just meth desu.

im from california though so we have access to what the cartels have. idk where you live but if youre having comedowns, you have some bunk ass coke. Dont do it, they cut it with nasty shit.
>>
>>24435658
>>24435749
ez cash. made this in a day
>>
>>24435859
no, the coke is fine, i know what good coke is vs bad coke

it doesn't matter how good it is or not, there was always a 50/50 chance by the time the coke wears off that i'd have a massive headache, xanax was the only thing that helped when i did get the headaches.
>>
>>24436021
i do get headaches if i dont eat and ive done coke, come to think of it. never thought of using benzos instead of painkillers though.
>>
>>24436086
i tried the painkiller thing, aspirin, oxys. they don't help. the only thing that worked was xanax.

i think this is one of the main reasons quaaludes were so popular in the 80s, they're similar to benzos and they help a lot after a long night of coke.
>>
>buy pure powder
>dissolve in vodka
>drip onto cigarettes
ahhhhh bliss
>>
I take some other shit that starts with a "b"
Buspar or something
>>
Look, the only way to do it is to take .5 or 1mg and have a few beers. That feels amazing.
>>
>>24436382
What the fuck dude please give me more info.

This is to anyone btw i just got powder. I have a Gemini 20g - 0.000mg scale. Could I just eat the 2gs or do I gotta do fuck ton of research and do liquid dissolving
>>
File: WIN_20151113_075018.jpg (160 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20151113_075018.jpg
160 KB, 1280x720
so why is everyone so crazy about xanax?

we don't have that here, but I tried a lot of other benzos and got hooked on valium at one point, and loraz/temaz at another.

Is xanax really super special or anything different? all the benozos seem to be fairly similar to me, so I can't imagine it would be that much better?

please reassure me I'm not missing out thanks

as in, doe everyone who tries xanax love it more than all other benzos? does anyone here have a favourite benzo that isn't xanax?

pic is my valium
>>
>>24435324
how do you get prescribed
>>
>>24436382
You're a fucking idiot. Burning benzodiazepines is wasting them.

Anyway, I'm about to make a big order from a Japanese online pharmacy once I convince my credit card company that no one stole my card. Going to get some weird Japanese ones that aren't available anywhere else.
>>
File: 1447704287040.jpg (59 KB, 396x691) Image search: [Google]
1447704287040.jpg
59 KB, 396x691
I prefer oxy
>>
>>24436559
buspirone

completely useless imo

I tried taking even 120mg once, didn't do anything
>>
>>24437556
>big order from a Japanese online pharmacy

isnt this a good way to end up in prison
>>
Makes you confident af. I have so many girls numbers and I don't remember who they are. Matter fact, I don't remember half this year. That shit straight up erases your memory and turns you into a zombie and you won't even notice. Also the withdrawls are nightmarish, I couldn't sleep for 4 days and it took 3 blunts to get me like 5 hours of zzZZ. But it was LIT
>>
>>24437637
Nah. I've heard nothing but good experiences online, and they're good at "discrete packaging"
>>
>>24437706
but its still linked to your credit card?

Your not talking darknet Im guessing.
>>
>>24437613
Literally the most degenerate drug on the planet. Only the biggest dirtbag losers use Oxy
>>
Alcoholic here. I'm not /bars/ but I did buy a bunch of klonopin off the internet before. Ended up drinking 2/5ths and eating like 30-40mg in a weekend. Almost died, but never puked. Stupidest thing I did was try to hitchhike to the liquor store, but then I somehow had a moment of clarity and realized that the people driving by me were probably calling the cops, so I went back inside.
>>
>>24437469
the difference between different types of benzos is like the difference between various types of liquor

that's about the best way i can explain it, they're mostly the same with a bit of variation
>>
File: wolf-header-1.jpg (278 KB, 1600x1000) Image search: [Google]
wolf-header-1.jpg
278 KB, 1600x1000
>>24435324
No, fancyfag. I don't have the NEETbux to get name brand. I have generic Alprazolam with only one breakable line.
>>
>>24437775
Right on. Except there are a few benzos that are also muscle relaxants, and also last a lot longer. Valium is easily the best mainstream benzo for this reason.
>>
>>24437744
No I'm pretty sure that would be meth, heroin or crack.

Lots of regular people use oxy for pain and not get hooked.
Also I can tell you have never tried it.
>>
>>24437744
>tfw your aging parents are dirtbag losers for treating their pain
>>
>>24435324
this shit ruined my fucking life. goddamnit addiction is so fucking brutal.
>>
Bartards are the worst people in the world, hope Quantik actually does press a bunch of bars with fent in them so you all die
>>
>>24436901
Buy a couple g from China off the DNMs, easy as fuck
>>
I saw my former friend eating xanax and oxy out of his puke once. I always felt really bad for his parents because he treated them like dog shit but they took it.
>>
>>24437556
Just another post to prove that xanax is just placebo
You can't burn xanax but this guy probably feels like he's "melting into his chair"
>>
>>24435324
this shit makes me so tired. I'd have to speedball just to make use of it. I'm scared to drive on it though because it makes me dizzy.
>>
>>24437469
if you have severe social anxiety they can be helpful. Thing is if they are helpful you'll take them every day and get addicted and then they stop working.
>>
>>24435749
I hope you didn't buy from quantic, lordxanax or one of their resellers recently.
>>
>>24435459
Benzos are schedule IV
aka no one gives a fuck, unless you're moving weight
>>
>>24442155

I copped off DrXanaXUSA before DrXanax himself got busted. I'm assuming DrXUSA also got nabbed by the feds. Their 3.5mg Pfizers were the best on the market.

Then this guy named NorcoLorco came on the DNM scene (on Alphabay) and started selling Doc's 3.5mg bars and he ended up having hundreds of orders with 100% feedback. Last week he exit scammed for whatever reason. Made off with $10k. Kinda foolish of him to do that unless he was sure he was gonna get busted real soon
>>
>>24437469
ew valium
couldn't remember what I did during the two days I had it.
>>
>>24435733
>being this much of a noob
Develop a relationship with an alprazolam chemist on a dark net market, buy bulk powder, put it in a usable form (fake bars will make you the most money but the equipment is the most expensive), sell to the actual pushers

Seriously the easiest money ever. The people who take these things a lot shell out mad dough for them
>>
>>24442366
You know that depends on who's prosecuting you, right?
In Florida the recommended sentence for possession of any amount of Xanax is 5 years prison, 5 years probation, $5000 fine.
>>
>>24435324
100 bars for $70. God bless the Mexicans. Even if they have to keep on warrin' to get em here.
>>
>>24437469
Xanax is one of the more successfully marketed brand name pills (not counting Advil and such). I don't think I have ever seen someone make a thread /whoalozepramhere/?

Rappers are like half of their free marketing. They are literally advertising their product because they like it so much.
>>
>>24435470
>and you give less of a shit about everything
Which is great. Doesn't really get me, or anyone else I know tired, idk what you're on about. Sleepy maybe, but not tired. Benzos actually makes me the opposite of tired since they get rid of my anxiety, which is more tiring than any substance
>>
>>24443938
get a script and thats 100 for $20
>>
>>24444254
How does one do that? I once got 5 to use on occasion when my anxiety was bad can't see them dishing out that many unless you have a real serious reason for it
>>
Hey guys, I got some xanax powder And I know it doesn't really work when you snort it. My scale is a mg scale so I can just weight out 2mg and put it on my tounge and just drink water?
>>
>>24445199
Not the guy you're replying to, but it depends on where you're at. I'm from some third world country and pretty much every doctor/psych I've talked to is really against benzo usage, and medication in general. However, you can easily lie to them if you really want a script, especially if you've dealt with anxiety and know what it's like, saying shit like anxiety is preventing you from leaving home, going to school, generally doing stuff in life you'll probably get a prescription idk
>>
>>24445199
look up psychiatrist reviews online and pick the ones with low ratings or say that theyre pill pushers and pay them a visit and either ask or complain about anxiety
Look up people explaining anxiety attacks on youtube if you want practice
>>
>>24445240
Dissolve about 100 mg in 100 ml of high proof alcohol or propylene glycol. Then consume 1 ml for every 1 mg of drug you want to take.

It's much better than trying to measure a tiny dosage with a cheap scale. 100 mg on a scale that is +/- 5mg is the way to go, liquid can be accurately measured with an eyedropper or oral dosing syringe from the pharmacy.

Please don't try to measure 2 mg of alprazolam powder on a cheap scale. You will most likely take way too much.

This was your daily harm reduction advice.
>>
Who /Klonopin/ here? I've done 10mg at once and haven't really gotten high the way I have on other benzos. Should I do more or are kpins just trash?
>>
>>24445450
kpins are great for actual anxiety, they last pretty much the entire day. not really a recreational benzo, but kpins are my favorite so far
>>
Xanax is great for social anxiety. That's what i use them for. If i don't take anything i become very self conscious and my body gets tense causing me to twitch. .5 of xanax and im back to normal for 5-7 hours
>>
Benzos fuck up your brain real good.
Thread replies: 72
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.