[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Shout out to all the wagekeks out there in debt, I have only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: comfy.jpg (36 KB, 390x390) Image search: [Google]
comfy.jpg
36 KB, 390x390
Shout out to all the wagekeks out there in debt, I have only 150 dollars to my name and I'm richer than you.

Also remember, you can't default on college loans!
>>
>not putting the debt on multiple credit cards and defaulting
It's like you hate money and want to give it away.
>>
>>24435266
I don't need money bad enough to steal it.
>>
>>24435266
>acting like defaulting is easy
>>
File: image.jpg (36 KB, 258x245) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36 KB, 258x245
>>24435266
>wagekeks literally have to resort to theft like a nigger
>>
File: 1440583449082.jpg (2 MB, 1800x1200) Image search: [Google]
1440583449082.jpg
2 MB, 1800x1200
>>24435103
Have fun peaking
Check yo red light son.
>>
>>24435103

I paid off my loans like a responsible adult. I borrowed $30k and paid it off easily with the job my degree helped me get. It's not my fault dumbasses take out a hundred thousand in loans to get a history degree.

I've got $90k equity in my house too. Savings and other investments add another ~$15k.

Stay mad, poorfag. I won't be able to hear your lamenting when I'm vacationing in the mountains of Georgia next week.
>>
>>24435344
Aren't you getting welfare?
>>
>>24435103
College? What the fuck is college?
>>
>>24435103
dollars? us dollars? youre a NEET in the USA? you'd be better off dead LEL
>>
>>24435407
My sugar mama pays for the apartment I live in, as well as for food and for my gym membership.

The only requirement on my part is having sex with her.
>>
>>24435386

>2015
>coming to a Micronesian basket art design forum to lie
>>
>>24435386
Tblisi?
>>
>>24435386
And yet you're still a wageslut.
>>
I don't have debt from college and have a decent job and money saved up. You lose.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.