[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Nobody even pretends to give a shit about me
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5
File: Laugh_Cry_Emoji.png (37 KB, 220x230) Image search: [Google]
Laugh_Cry_Emoji.png
37 KB, 220x230
>saturday evening
>getting ready to go out
>writing to my friend
>ask him if i should pick him up
>he says nah let's meet at the cinema
>alright, i'll be off then
>waiting at the cinema
>movie is starting soon
>call him
>he doesn't pick up
>write him
>he says he's almost there
>go towards the way he should come from
>wtf where the heck is he
>he writes me he needed to pee and is already sitting in the movie theater, row 8 seat 14
>have a strange feeling
>asking myself
>we're already late
>why didn't he wait
>heading back to the cinema
>buying a ticket, got row 9 seat 10
>searching for my seat in the crowded full theater
>get a message
>he asks me if i'm really in the theater
>i realise what's going...
>get messages full with these crying laughing emojis
>haha dude xDD:DDDDDDXD here's *faggot* and not *name of my friend* i messed around with you xDDD:DDXD it was a prank

If you don't want to hang around just fucking say so, I asked one week in advance

So after all I realized, I don't have any friends and my friendship means nothing to the guy I know since 16 fucking years, he is rather sitting at home ordering massive tons of junkfood and playing league of legends
>>
>>24435019
Nobody likes you OP
>>
File: 1446659767155.jpg (58 KB, 724x611) Image search: [Google]
1446659767155.jpg
58 KB, 724x611
>can't handle the bantz
>>
Sometimes I think normies are the true autists. How can you be so ... autistic as to believe "pranking" somebody into going to the cinema is funny? It's not even a prank, just plain lying and being an asshole.
>>
Sorry that happened to you dude, friends are overrated anyway.
>>
fuck that shit dude
>>
File: 1448083037542.jpg (158 KB, 1420x1600) Image search: [Google]
1448083037542.jpg
158 KB, 1420x1600
>wanting any MOBA shitter as a friend

end him, OP.
>>
>>24435160
true wastes of life. OP accomplished more by getting stood up at the cinema than he did in the past year of playing League.
>>
>>24435019
>Take a gun, shoot him right between his dead, glazed over eyes.
>Cut his jugular, collect the blood in a bathtub.
>Bathe in it
>wait for the police to arrive.
>when the police arrive offer them the blood in plastic cups.
>when they ask questions simply act confused and say you just invited them over to a party and are insulted that they didn't take your offer of strawberry punch
>get away with it for insanity
Obvious solution, bonus points for offering a severed leg as a drum stick.
>>
>>24435019
Anyone who's a League shitter isn't friend material, faggot.

We're friends and family, though, so no worries, Autismo.
>>
>>24435120
>>24435131
>>24435155
>>24435160
>>24435201
>>24435278
>>24435320
Seriously thanks guys
>>
>>24435019
>going to the movies with other people
Literally why? All they'll do is ruin the experience. I would have just got my seat picked out and reserved however many needed for them. If they didn't show by show start. Phone off. Done. Humans are cancer. I don't require their assistance to watch a fucking movie.
>>
File: 9988.jpg (74 KB, 463x537) Image search: [Google]
9988.jpg
74 KB, 463x537
> freshman year of college
> have basically no friends except 1 guy in my suite I hang around
> sophomore year I try to branch out and get more friends
> make slight progress
> still have lonely moments where I don't have anyone and I asked him multiple times to hangout
> he declines, always has a reason he can't
> sends me snapchats of him flushing used condoms down the toilet after banging his gf
> only time he texted me initiating conversation was to see if I could hook him up getting into a halloween party for him and his girl since I know some frat guys
> I said no
> haven't spoken since

he was by far my closest buddy freshman year. Guess we have to move on.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.