[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys I love this stuff. Fellow Americans can get General at
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: general-strong-white-portion.jpg (85 KB, 800x800) Image search: [Google]
general-strong-white-portion.jpg
85 KB, 800x800
Guys I love this stuff.
Fellow Americans can get General at most gas stations now that they started selling it here.
So much better/healthier than smoking.
You get a way stronger buzz too.
>>
File: imagsdfes.jpg (7 KB, 295x171) Image search: [Google]
imagsdfes.jpg
7 KB, 295x171
snus
>>
File: MG_9360.jpg (325 KB, 2868x2304) Image search: [Google]
MG_9360.jpg
325 KB, 2868x2304
huge variety too
>>
>>24434950
I don't like the white portions for some reason, I can't quite place it.
>>
>>24434950
you don't want general snus bruh, it's supposed to be refrigerated but most stores don't, making it very bad for you.

Get something from USST (cope, skoal, red seal) for quality or ASC (Grizzly, Kodiak) if you want normie brand
>>
I love snus too, I wish the FDA would stop being utter fucking faggots and recognize how safe snus is compared to other forms of tobacco. People will never stop using tobacco, they should have an option that doesn't ruin their bodies and cost the state tons of money.
>>
>>24436219
What do you mean? It's on display in the fridge, you can see it when buying it...
>>
>>24436219
Or you could order it from Sweden and have it from their fridges to your home in 2 days. I think dip is crap compared to snus, its weak, I have to spit, its more expensive, I hate the taste, and it fucks my gums up.
>>
>>24436273
most distribution houses don't ship it with their refrigerated goods. would you buy meat that sits in a warm warehouse and then gets re-refridgerated? trust me, I have the inside scoop. No tobacco comes directly from the vendor, it always goes through middkeman distribution when it's from liquor stores, smoke shops, gas stations etc
>>
>>24436219
Too bad all those dips taste like fucking dog shit, have fun with your longcut welfare bear you dweeb.
>>
>>24436311
try camel's now. never fuck with RJR's cigarettes, but their snus is pretty clean. USST has Copenhagen pouches too
>>
>>24436341
Swedish Match does their business themselves in the US. Where the hell did you get this "inside scoop" you schizo
>>
>>24436364
oh no friend I don't partake in mouthrot, especially not from ASC, I just... know the industry
>>
>>24436341
Swedish Match spent so much fucking money on getting general to the USA I doubt they wouldnt make sure their product is refrigerated.

You haven't posted a source for this info either.

Also you're shilling for dip, if snus suddenly becomes OMG SO DANGEROUS when left at room temp what the fuck happens to dip? Swedes leave their cans out all the time too, they seem to be doing fine.
>>
>>24436376
Sure they do. Except Swedish goes mostly through McClane Core-Mark (or Eby-Brown if you're in the Midwest) but it's cute that you think that. The only place that gets it direct is Walmart/Costco.
>>
>>24436497
I don't care for dip. Or snus. Or snuff. Or pouches. You're getting extremely mad about a preference I don't have. Listing my source would probably get me fired but I can give you another fun fact that's tobacco related if you like.
>>
>>24436522
I can't tell if you are highly analytical and intelligent or completely insane and schizophrenic. Do I trust you to be the Mentat for me, or should I do my own research? I would have to actually consider what the problem is with shipping without refrigerating it, because it is only temporary but even so, how would it make it more dangerous? Once they reach the store, they are stored refrigerated, that's what counts. Why even consider all this other shit you are talking about?
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.