[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
/r9k/ and /lgbt/ should just fuck already. /Lgbt/ is full of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: index.png (294 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
index.png
294 KB, 1000x1000
/r9k/ and /lgbt/ should just fuck already. /Lgbt/ is full of desperate virgin gays. /r9k/ is full of desperate straight guys that have no choice at this point to fuck some boypucci. Lets make it happen guys.
>>
Gay "men" are bottom tier people. They combine the worst traits of men and women. The only good gays are the ones you can't immediately tell are gay.
>>
why the fuck can't you just stay on your gay tranny board and bugger each other ffs
>>
>>24434898

>insults gay men
>posts on /r9k/

is it time to pick up all the cumrags off the floor again or did you just do it?
>>
>>24434876
/lgbt/ belongs to /pol/. Robots need to fuck off.
>>
>>24434928
>being a robot magically makes me unable to point out the flaws in other people
That's some cool logic man.
>>
>>24434898

The people you are referring to are faggots, and as a gay guy I'm insulted to be lumped in with them.
>>
>>24434928
>Fucking kek
>>24434911
>stay on your gay tranny board
That's rich coming from a board that practically worships traps kek
>>
File: scowl.jpg (26 KB, 431x300) Image search: [Google]
scowl.jpg
26 KB, 431x300
>>24434876

>implying I want emotionless, one off sex
>implying I don't want to be loved

If you're not with the gay culture of promiscuity and drug use you're out of luck.
>>
>>24435008
>That's rich coming from a board that practically worships traps kek
a minority of degenerate and faggot crossposters from your board worships traps
>>
>omg being gay is NOT a choice that is so insensitive that you would imply it is
>oh you're a virgin? Lol just become gay dude what's stopping you?
>>
Plenty of men on r9k have partners, shouldn't you queers know that stereotypes aren't always true? I know all fags don't have AIDS for example.
>>
>>24434876
/lgbt/ has ridiculous standards. then again, most of /r9k/ does as well.
>>
>>24435311
>all fags don't have AIDS

That's not true.
>>
File: Lgbt-tan.png (326 KB, 301x548) Image search: [Google]
Lgbt-tan.png
326 KB, 301x548
>>24435098
No, we love traps, that is pretty established. /lgbt/ is so welcome, you can hang out on our board whenever you like bros.
>>
File: arcenine.png (54 KB, 233x358) Image search: [Google]
arcenine.png
54 KB, 233x358
Down with the vaginal jew!
>>
/pol/ and /lgbt/ are not people you fucking autist
>>
>>24434876
>boypucci

You can stop forcing that meme anytime now.

two dicks = gay.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.