[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>12 year old nephew >expert thief >has stolen money
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5
File: 1443714112260.jpg (33 KB, 592x592) Image search: [Google]
1443714112260.jpg
33 KB, 592x592
>12 year old nephew
>expert thief
>has stolen money from me to give to friends
>has stolen things from stores
>stole my keys and drove (or let a friend drive) my car around the apartment complex
>begs his mom for HOURS for mcdonald's just to annoy her - including wall banging, door slamming and light flickering to get her attention
>no amount of punishment phases this kid in the slightest
>wish awful, awful things on him all the time

Horrible children thread?
>>
Doesn't anyone hit him? Sounds like it would set him straight.

Beat the shit out of your nephew OP
>>
>>24434762
i hope he has fun in prison once he turns 18
>>
>>24434762
Belt the fuck out of the little shit.
>>
File: Pepe Walnuts.jpg (148 KB, 830x1262) Image search: [Google]
Pepe Walnuts.jpg
148 KB, 830x1262
>In a store
>Kids being loud and running around annoying everyone
>Parents doing fuck all to stop it

Every time. I fucking hate kids.
>>
>>24434821
or gets simply killed being a faggot.
>>
>>24434803
>no amount of punishment phases this kid in the slightest

Yeah that includes physical.

>>24434821
5 years is such a long time, but I'd rather him be in jail than ruining everyone's lives. Wish he could go to prison now. At least we'd know he's safe for the most part.
>>
>>24434762
What race is this kid?
>>
>>24434870
He's a roodypoo. A 100% roodypoo, and I can't stand him.
>>
>>24434868

Honestly, with our population as huge as it is, people need to become comfortable with the idea of imprisoning children.

After all, we already abort in the western world. What's a few years, if the child is proven to be harmful to society?

I teach high school, and I can tell you right now that most of the time, the people you believe will end up in prison their freshman year will end up there.
>>
starve him and rip out his hair while he sleeps and ground him heaps, no computers, no tv, no going outside, no anything he will stop soon enough
>>
File: 4L_Jy3p99bK.png (881 KB, 640x1136) Image search: [Google]
4L_Jy3p99bK.png
881 KB, 640x1136
> 12 y/o cousin
>white trash
> Him and his wigger friends steal shit from my paps who live next door (breaking in at night n shit)
> Haven't seen him yet
> Will put hands on the fool when I see him

Feel free to harass him he's born scum
>>
>>24434891
Aren't black moms strict as fuck? I assumed he was Mexican or Italian or something.

>>24434926
Not if they're rich.
>>
File: reee.jpg (102 KB, 422x408) Image search: [Google]
reee.jpg
102 KB, 422x408
>Mexican kids in store
>running around
>dropping everything
>the mother doesn't do shit
>the little beanmons are stepping on breads
>I say "stop it!"
>the sow says "don't yell at my kids"
>I told her they were fucking up the store and stomping on the breads
>"don't tell me how to raise my kids"
Fucking breeders are the worst.
>>
File: image.jpg (47 KB, 400x344) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47 KB, 400x344
>>24434891
>>24434957
The problem is this fucked up nigger culture we have now that's full of dindus and whites that see them behave like animals and get away with it so they join in to. Fucking hate all these disrespectful ass kids wish I could just line them up and mow them down the world would be better off
>>
>>24435069
The problem is moms who spoil or neglect their children, and teachers who aren't allowed to discipline them.
>>
>>24434976
Somewhere in the rise of social media, young black parents became consumed in it and less focused on raising their kids. My nephew was always a problem child and I know for a fact my mother didn't have to put nearly as much effort in raising us as parents have to do now so I don't put full blame on my sis. She doesn't deserve what she's going through, but I do feel like she tried to parent while on her phone too often instead of being a little more hands-on and teaching him. I don't think that would've significantly changed the situation, but the child lacks training of any kind (doing chores, getting passing grades, earning things he wants etc). If he learned more structured behaviors growing up it might not be as bad.
>>
>>24435351
Your sister probably wasn't raised fantastically either.

But it could be genetic too.
>>
>>24435444
We were raised by the same mom. Our only problem as children is we all grew up insecure as fuck, but we're as nice and normal as they come and understood from a young age that getting things took work and good behavior.

>But it could be genetic too.
Yeah, his father's side is pure dindu, even the females. His father grew up to be an okay guy though. It's a mix of that and the internet culture like >>24434957 that's entirely too hard to completely shield from adolescents.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.