[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My girlfriend just told me that she loved me. I made it, /r9k/.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4
File: cleanshaven.jpg (6 KB, 300x303) Image search: [Google]
cleanshaven.jpg
6 KB, 300x303
My girlfriend just told me that she loved me. I made it, /r9k/. I was a kissless virgin just three years ago. I love all of you.

I made it. I finally made it.
>>
File: 1443902323315.gif (2 MB, 643x539) Image search: [Google]
1443902323315.gif
2 MB, 643x539
>>24434574
See you tomorrow Famcousson
>>
At least do a breakdown of how exactly you went from kissless virgin to tfwgf otherwise this thread is fucking pointless.
>>
>>24434574
I thought I was doomed too. Literally out of the blue the girl I had liked for months kissed me and some two weeks later we fucked. Never lose hope guys, never lose hope.
>>
Did you ask her what sort of love it was?

Is it the lame "I love you like I love puppies and ice cream, mother teresa love" or is it the "I'll suck your dick whenever you want me" love?
>>
File: 1442376450300.gif (2 MB, 750x750) Image search: [Google]
1442376450300.gif
2 MB, 750x750
>>24434574
Well done lad. Now leave this place, and I say it with sincerity, r9k has nothing more to offer you, if you want to complete your ascension you must cut the ties to this place, for it will only drag you down otherwise.

Shed your weakness, become fulfilled my bretheren.
>>
>>24434574
she only said it out of guilt from Chads 9 inches she took up her ass a few days ago.
>>
It's okay OP. Six months from now you'll either be eating Chad's cum from her pussy while you masturbate with your tears as a lubricant, or you'll be letting him tear up your boipussy while your gf gets railed Stacey's strapon.
>>
>>24434695
He was probably a kissless virgin 14 year old, and is now a normshit 17 year old with GF. Not a robot to begin with.

>>24434735
Daily reminder that if you even interact with women outside of forced situations, you are normie scum.
>>
>>24434735
25 and losing the hope. Although, I feel like I'm trying every day to improve my situation. But the things that I do seem too small and insignificant that they'd ever result to anything.
>>
File: 0131 - hgaaIWw.png (152 KB, 600x503) Image search: [Google]
0131 - hgaaIWw.png
152 KB, 600x503
>>24434574
Ok now leave.
>>
>>24435935
I thought that too. When that girl kissed me I was in deep despair. We were at a work function and all the guys were flirting with her and I just couldn't stand to watch it any longer so I ran off. She eventually found me and after talking for a while she told me she liked me.

Sometimes you just have to be confident in yourself and put yourself out there. Dont be affraid to express your feelings. Go out and get em.
>>
>>24434574
Congrats OP, what's it like being a normie?
>>
>>24434574
kek, see you soon, amateur
>>
>>24434574
Great job, OP. I hope this is your last post on this board
>>
>implying she means it
have fun when she takes it back
>>
Congrats! She'll love you until she meets someone better than you, so, enjoy this while it lasts.

Don't forget, hypergamy's a total bitch!
>>
>>24434574
yeah, just wait until she STOPS loving you
see you soon
>>
>>24436929
>ran away like a bitch
>you just need to be confident
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.