[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
ITT: Weird shit that normies do for attention. >normies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1
File: lol.png (258 KB, 366x327) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
258 KB, 366x327
ITT: Weird shit that normies do for attention.

>normies pray for Paris and don't understand the irony of praying for the victims of an attack in the name of God

>normies say 'not all muslims' and yet condemn all white Christians for the actions of the KKK and Westboro Baptist Church

>normies think babies are capable of rational or logical thought processes

pic related
>>
>>24434336
I blame the media. For years the media has been indoctrinating the masses to follow their "progressive" leftist ideals.
>>
>normies say 'not all muslims' and yet condemn all white Christians for the actions of the KKK and Westboro Baptist Church
>normies think babies are capable of rational or logical thought processes

They don't.
>>
>>24434336
Except none of what you said is true
>>
>>24434336
That's the first I ever heard that
>>
They post threads about how normal everyone else is on /r9k/
>>
>>24434336>>24435770

>Postin doublethink
>>
>>24434336
>no one is born racist
True but we are all born with a sense of trust for others with similar features which has been proven through numerous baby studies.
>>
>post pictures of injured dog
>unironically begs other people to take care of dogs while he/she do shit to save them

this shit pisses me off so much
>>
>>24434336
Paris attacks were mostly sexual frustration related once again, radical islam is where they fall when they're aspiring normies who understand that they'll always be commieblock arabs who will never integrate into white society and fuck cute city French girls. That's why they killed young white normies. There were stories about how one of them asked a male hostage to remove his pants. That's just the revenge of the commieblock arab masculinity (basic machismo, physical violence, intimidation, muh dick... which girls don't care about) against white males who actually get girls (but are smalled dicked in those arabs imagination and he wanted to prove it).
Just some insight/opinion from a French robot.
>>
>get offended

They can't just get over it?
>>
>>24435812
this

humans identify race before they even identify the sex of other people, it's human nature to notice differences between people, we were originally tribal groups

this is why I think racism will never disappear, if anything it'll probably get worse when designer babies start showing up
>>
>>24435839
i don't think a terrorist/immerant afraid of rape laws
top kek those niggas don't even have id's or bank accounts how the hell you can find them
just check out the rape statistics in swedan
>>
>>24435876
I'll actually laugh my ass off when/if I ever hear "test tube baby" used as an insult.
>>
>>24435731
Not all normies do it, but Tumblr-tier normies do.
>>
>>24435890
Only one of them was a migrant. What I say is a bit exaggerated but I think it tends to be rather true. I was lifting in a rough part in a French city and the majority of people there were arabs, most of them into basic islam, but a lot of them were working hard for the summer and the beach... the way they are will never match with other white people. Whatever say leftist girls, they can't imagine dating or even being friends with those people. And white girls are actually more and more open about the race of people 'harassing' them. I also dislike their culture, but there's something pathetic about the failures of their masculinity.
>>
>>24436105
>but there's something pathetic about the failures of their masculinity.

nah m8, im willing to bet all my money that an arab would work in a jobs that the average white flag frenchie would get fucked with.
if you never worked in construction or something similiar you don't know how hard are those jobs compared to white people jobs.

frankly you frenchies are bitches for not deporting them and also super hypocritical for accepting them to your country but not giving them the time of day
>>
Experience creates racism.
>>
>>24434336
>Allah is God

Kill yourself and go to hell faster.
>>
>>24436174
I don't get what you're talking about. I'm just saying their approach to getting girls doesn't work outside of very trashy girls (or midschool bitches).

People who wanted them were dumb constructivists who thought you could create typical frenchies out of a bunch of arabs, who developped their own subculture (right now Orangina Kebab Islam DBZ Palestine Cristiano Ronaldo). We will never appreciate this, it's totally foreign to us.
>>
>>24436312
i was only referring to your last line

honestly as a robot you should understand them.
if u are ugly and can't get chicks then you are about on the same level as an okay looking arab because white people have miles advantage when it comes to relationships and basic trust
>>
>>24436234
this

I used to be one of those, "stop being racist, black people are people just like you and me" Then 4 years of public high school dealing with niggers changed me. Anyone thats anti-racist should live in a black neighborhood to see why people hate niggers.

Inb4 "white people can be niggers too, /what about white trash"

You are dumb if you think trailer trash/rednecks are anywhere as near as widespread as niggers.
>>
>>24436377
Yes I got that. I'm not saying they're not masculine, just that it doesn't match with the expectations of girls... which result in them trying harder to be masculine in their own way or getting desperate and failing even more (it's true for a lot of other people). Yeah, I still find their cultures repulsive and I know they hate me and what I incarnate but it sorta opened my eyes even if my theory is far from perfect. I'm also have to come to terms with the patheticness of male sexuality in general.
>>
>>24436484
really, this.

last niggas that tried to start shit with me i told him"go back to africa" in front of his black friends (was alone mind you) they didn't do jack shit but were pissed as fuck.

fuck dumb niggas, they behave llike animals but at the same time want respect
fuck these motherfuckers
>>
>>24436545
a real men is someone who isn't afraid of political correctness or standing up for himself or others.

any men that tries to hide behind a group of power is shit, whiteknights that pander to woman included
this is my personal opinion
>>
I want /pol/ to stay in their ghetto.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.