[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post essential /r9k/core TV shows, movies, music, books, whatever
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8
File: jon-snow.jpg (244 KB, 2048x1536) Image search: [Google]
jon-snow.jpg
244 KB, 2048x1536
Post essential /r9k/core

TV shows, movies, music, books, whatever

Let's build a list. Starting with an obvious one starring the prototypical robot, Jon Snow
>>
epic thread friendo
>>
File: uwotm8.png (132 KB, 312x284) Image search: [Google]
uwotm8.png
132 KB, 312x284
He's an introverted chad, fuck off with your bullshit
>>
File: AmericanPsychoBook.jpg (24 KB, 256x392) Image search: [Google]
AmericanPsychoBook.jpg
24 KB, 256x392
Reminder that book Bateman, on top of only being rich because of his dad, is a complete dork who can't hold his spaghetti on a date and writes her a poem about niggers
>>
>>24433854
Bateman is surprisingly relatable. He's just a guy who is fucking alone in a world without depth (who happens to take a liking in killing people).
>>
File: her.jpg (12 KB, 522x391) Image search: [Google]
her.jpg
12 KB, 522x391
/r9k/ in the near future
>>
File: Jorah Mormont.jpg (56 KB, 800x534) Image search: [Google]
Jorah Mormont.jpg
56 KB, 800x534
I like Jon for his integrity but he's a normie.
Whereas pic related the Andal is a true robot.
>>
Castaway on the Moon
>>
>>24433854
Wow that character sounds like total shit compared to the movie one. I usually hate when directors change stuff when making a movie based off of a book but I'm glad they did with that book.
>>
>>24433854
I also listened to audio on youtube where he freaked the fuck out and pretty much went REE on a movie set because some lighting guy made him break character.
>>
>>24433943
definitely a robot but he's descended from First Men, not Andals
>>
>>24433972
It only comes out at certain points. Mostly he's the same as movie Bateman on the surface, though a bit less smug-ish and more existential.
>>
File: screechbond.jpg (29 KB, 453x509) Image search: [Google]
screechbond.jpg
29 KB, 453x509
>>24433680

> likes black girls
> gets rejected constantly
> social retard
> made a robot but later became the biggest robot
> supposed to be a genius, but later ended up being Belding's bitch boy in the new class
> competes with two chads
> pledged a frat by mistake, still got rejected with two friends and an advisor as members
> Spano Jessie Warrior hated his guts as well, and shunned the idea of dating him opting for neanderthal Slater.
> Stacey Kapowski used him for science help, and he went into a delusional fantasy (see pic related)
>>
>>24433943

>integrity
Didn't Jon break his vows as a member of the Nights Watch by having sex with that one chick?
>>
mr.robot elliot
>>
>Stannis got shafted so Jon could become Red Bitch's new sun god

D&D
>>
>>24434213

Also Has ree(eeeeeeee) in his nickname.
>>
>>24433800
moron you are dumb. you're bad at saying smart things
>>
>>24433680
>tfw I look almost like John snow but with curlier hair and acne scarrs
>>
File: stannis-baratheon.png (372 KB, 577x752) Image search: [Google]
stannis-baratheon.png
372 KB, 577x752
This is the real robot.

He is awkward with women, with his own children, he basically is only married because he was forced to do so. He's obsessed with being King not because he is ambitious, but just because he is persuaded in his autismo brain that it is his duty.
And he gets manipulated by a roastie :^)
>>
>>24435727
you wish you virgin
>>
>>24435811
IM EVEN A MANLET VIRGIN JUST LIKE HIM
>>
>>24435809
JUST FUCK MY PLOTLINE UP SENPAI
>>
>>24433680

the actual robot is the fat guy
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.