[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
should i eat crisps or popcorn?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5
File: lays.png (78 KB, 160x231) Image search: [Google]
lays.png
78 KB, 160x231
should i eat crisps or popcorn?
>>
Obviously crisps. Also, don't get those lame, most basic Lays. Get salt and vinegar or something.
>>
>>24433480
They're called potato chips you britlam fag
>>
Popcorn always
>>
>crisps

can britfaggots make their own fucking board? i'm sick of seeing your degenerate version of english here
>>
Britbongs get off my board
>>
>crisps

fuck off pal
>>
>>24433500
"classic" lays are shitty. I don't get how they fuck up making them so bad but no matter how many times I've gotten the classic yellow bag they've been greasy as hell, like to the point of disgust. The ripple, bbq, and every other flavor never have had this problem with.
>>
you should fuck yourself
>>
>>24433567
OP's not a brit, we don't have lays
>>
they sell popcorn chips now.
>>
File: 2011_0420AE-pola.jpg (357 KB, 600x729) Image search: [Google]
2011_0420AE-pola.jpg
357 KB, 600x729
>>24433480
>Not having freshly made slap chips.
Heathens
>>
they are called chips you degenerate cocksucking piece of shit i hope your fucking mother washes that shit slang out of your mouth with a brick. i bet you're not even fucking english either you poser, you fucking hack i know you made this post for attention because you're a whore. a selfish whore well it didn't work you cunt 0 out of 10 you bitch nobodys fucking falling for it i hope you shit your pants in public faggot
>>
File: British Pepe.png (80 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
British Pepe.png
80 KB, 225x225
>>24433480
>crisps
Why don't you just go eat a helping portion of muslim jizz you limey bastard?
>>
so what do you guys call your Carbonated (soft) drinks.

Its soda for me, or coke (for coca cola)
>>
>>24433793
Yes, those are the proper terms.
>>
>>24433793
Fizzy drinks
>>
>>24433480
>crisps
>lays

What the fuck kinda hybrid are you?
>>
>>24433711
>this upset over food

fucking claps
>>
>>24433711
lmao this. OP go fuck yourself you fucking islamist cock sucker nigger
>>
File: walkers.jpg (54 KB, 620x459) Image search: [Google]
walkers.jpg
54 KB, 620x459
>Lays
>Not walkers

shiggy diggy, move country pl0x
>>
>>24433500
>salt and vinegar

what the fuck is wrong with you?
>>
>>24433669
where are you from anon-senpai
>>
>>24435831
Vinegar is fucking delicious, only children don't like it.
>>
>>24434951
>unmistakably cheese & onion
>clasically ready salted

lmao what do the other packs say
>>
File: braai.jpg (150 KB, 1134x757) Image search: [Google]
braai.jpg
150 KB, 1134x757
>>24435856
In the south
>>
>>24435882
This

LOVELY LOVELY
>>
>>24435887
Pretty sure its distinctively salt and vinegar
>>
>>24435892
awe i see you, what are you doing up at this time?

let's go get a gatsby and you can show me dat boipucci
>>
>>24435957
fucking britbongs i sweur
>>
>>24433480
popcorn of course you fuckign autist
>>
Alright, now listen here you sack of shit. The allocated time dedicated to eating popcorn is directly tied to 11:30 PM EST or, if this time is missed, EXACTLY 2:00 AM EST. This applies to everyday of the week, but only if it's not a leap year. After consuming popcorn, you are free to eat your so called 'crisps'. However, this information only applies if you are eating a QUALITY popcorn brand of consistent quality, burnt Pop Secret shitters need not apply.
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.